UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sports illustrated cursed Roger Huerta?

8/10/12 8:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrunoMcGyver
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you gonna let WM go balls-deep in your ass as soon as he gets out of jail?
8/10/12 8:47 PM
MichelleLopezCO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - Are you gonna let WM go balls-deep in your ass as soon as he gets out of jail?

This reply is neither a yes, nor a no.
8/10/12 8:51 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/10/12 8:51 PM
MichelleLopezCO - 
BrunoMcGyver - Are you gonna let WM go balls-deep in your ass as soon as he gets out of jail?

so you aren't gunna let him but you anticipate him doing it anyways?

or just not as soon as he gets out but shortly after, maybe wait a fortnight?

8/10/12 8:51 PM
Radio Raheem
1317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/11/12 3:24 PM
 Michelle.....the UG would like for you to choose the red pill, or the blue pill.........

8/10/12 9:00 PM
frederic
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i45.tinypic.com/2edxzlz.jpg
8/10/12 9:34 PM
charms434
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-Michelle are you still on medication? If so which?
- Have you discussed this "thing" you have with roger Huerta with a professional?
- Are you a humble person who is willing to listen to the other half of the story? (obv. Not, when 99% of people say you're a creepy stalker and you hear none of it).
- Do you think that you may have an obsession problem? Phone Post
8/10/12 10:26 PM
MichelleLopezCO

charms434 -  -Michelle are you still on medication? If so which?
- Have you discussed this "thing" you have with roger Huerta with a professional?
- Are you a humble person who is willing to listen to the other half of the story? (obv. Not, when 99% of people say you're a creepy stalker and you hear none of it).
- Do you think that you may have an obsession problem? Phone Post

- never been, completely disagree w/ pharm industry and conventional med. medicine would imply illness. none here.
- have discussed this story w/ dozens of people who expressed their interest, i'm sure some of them are 'professional'. ?
- what other half? you mean roger's side? if he talks i'll listen. i'm not really as humble as i could be, but i'm a good listener. the people who are calling me stalker have never met me or talked to me, their internet bs doesn't count for shit. i don't listen to the 99% known as anon, except when i'm in the mood to fuel fire. i  only seriously listen to the 1% who have succeeded and done what i want to do. the rest, turds.
- not at this moment. i did in past years. hyping up the 'obsession' for marketing purposes. i do have a problem with impulse control. luckily there are no toxic substances involved.

btw, your questions suggest you have a limited view of life and don't appreciate depth or breadth of a good human interest story, and probably have never allowed yourself to express the full range of human emotion because it seems "irrational" to you. your questions are meant to demean. i would suggest you read my blog titled "why do i fuck up so much?" and adjust your questions. $0.02.

i hear and see everything. i track everything. i do a lot of sorting and organizing. i have concluded i'm on the right track to making this book successful. if i'm wrong, still learned a ton. if i'm right, some of those "99%" (which is a bs number lmfao) will have converted to a different viewpoint.
8/10/12 10:31 PM
ChaelsBallTastesSalty
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

back in, I guess
8/10/12 10:34 PM
MichelleLopezCO

KevinMcAllister - 
MichelleLopezCO - 

i believe the correct answer, based on what i've learned from this RH experience, is "it's none of your business." lol
8/10/12 10:55 PM
MachidasBrew 209TT

Michelle since you ain't taking your meds, sell em to me.
And this thread is still going? Hahahaha. Awesome. Phone Post
8/10/12 11:18 PM
Clarence Parents
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ugh, she's still here ?
8/11/12 11:57 AM
panic686
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just wow

and isn't the idea of six figure advances for new writers simply crazy as well? I thought it took best selling status to start even sniffing six figures from a book.
8/11/12 12:30 PM
groundfighter2000
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

panic686 - just wow

and isn't the idea of six figure advances for new writers simply crazy as well? I thought it took best selling status to start even sniffing six figures from a book.

MichelleLopezCO - your question suggests you have a limited view of life
8/11/12 4:36 PM
Mike F
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bam. Book number 2.
8/11/12 4:39 PM
pennviachoke
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unsubbed, fuck this crazy bitch & this thread. I'm out Phone Post
8/11/12 5:29 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO -
KevinMcAllister - 
MichelleLopezCO - 

i believe the correct answer, based on what i've learned from this RH experience, is "it's none of your business." lol
I'll mind mine when you mind yours.

So.....is wm getting deep or what? Phone Post
8/13/12 9:35 AM
ChaelsBallTastesSalty
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey xxxx,
It's been a while since I've sent out an update on my Roger Huerta book. (If you've recently signed up to my list - welcome! I'm happy to see so much interest in my story.)
All the "haters" out there are accusing me of slacking, but the truth is, my copywriting business has picked up quite a bit, and I've been busy 'gettin paper' as they say in the rap world. (In case ya don't know, I write sales letters, websites, and newsletters for nutritionists and integrative health coaches. They're awesome people. They're much nicer than some of these MMA psychos who are following my story. ;)
Anyways...in case you missed it, here's a briefing of the latest Roger Huerta book news . Some of this old-ish, so I apologize if you've already heard about it:
4 days before getting soccer-kicked in the head by Zorobabel Moreira, Roger did an interview about me and my book. He claimed I only spent 30 total minutes with him and hinted that he was going to sue me. At first, I watched the video with the sound muted and saw a very expressive, smiling, glowing man using funny hand gestures. Then I watched it again with the sound on, and rolled my eyes. He left out 90% of what actually happened at the dinner!
I released an interview that same week which, to date, has the highest views out of all my YouTube videos (maybe cuz my cute lil sister was in it!)
War Machine - the fighter who beat Roger via broken rib back in November - has been writing me some pretty interesting letters from jail...giving me encouragement on finishing my book, and giving me advice on how to get over Roger. Truth be told, I'm a little smitten by WM. It will be interesting seeing what happens when he gets out, cuz he's actually communicating with me quite a bit. He's is a great writer (unlike Roger) and is as crazy as I apparently am. Translation: lots of fun. #FreeWarMachine!
My controversial blog, Is Roger Huerta Cursed? caused a thread on MixedMartialArts.com to get over 130,000 hits in a matter of weeks as people discussed me, my book, and Roger's fall from grace. (In fact, you may have heard about me due to that thread.) While most of the posts were from haters ranting about what a "crazy stalker" I am, a lot of provocative debate came out of the whole thing. I got date offers, interview requests, and dozens of emails from people telling me how fascinated they were with the story. An old co-worker from years ago even recognized me. For a moment I was like, "Oh shit, am I famous now?"
Seriously though, I'm not interested in fame so much as sharing this story. Money? Sure, who doesn't want money? But my #1 drive for writing this book is love . It WAS revenge at first, but I got over that and quickly realized revenge doesn't do me an ounce of good.
Months ago, I offered Roger 1/2 the book earnings, because without him I wouldn't even have a story. But he ignored me. He refused to accept my apology for being rude and walking out on him. I think that's childish, so at this point I'm like, "Oh well. Your loss."
(Also, my wise family members talked me out of giving him anything..."it's your book - you should be the one who gets paid, not him.") So now Roger has missed out on my final offer and thinks he's gonna take something from me.
I say...go ahead and try. Whatever you want is already yours, LOL.
I'm not scared of this mofo'.
P.S. I know I promised you another sample chapter - that's still in the works. SOON! Thanks for your continued patience. If you've recently emailed or tweeted me supportive comments, thank you.
I look forward to being done with this book so I can wash my hands of Roger Huerta once and for all. Clearly, he's blind and cannot see me for who I really am.
As always, I welcome your thoughts. Feel free to hit 'reply' to this email and share whatever's on your mind.

Warmly,

Michelle
www.michellelopez.net
Follow me on Twitter @MichelleLopezCO
------------------------
You're receiving this message because you signed up to receive Roger Huerta book updates, or you signed up to receive a sample chapter. If you'd rather not receive these messages, you may opt out using the link below.
8/13/12 11:55 AM
Green Vermonster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the irony of "The Curse" spinning all this like it's a positive thing.
8/13/12 12:08 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder why Roger hasn't pursued a harassment restraining order.  Girl could not resist violating, she'd go to jail, and maybe reality would sink in.

8/13/12 12:51 PM
frederic
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

Wonder why Roger hasn't pursued a harassment restraining order.  Girl could not resist violating, she'd go to jail, and maybe reality would sink in.

Restraining order would not stop her from publishing the book.

Definitely following this thread but won't be buying the book. Phone Post
8/19/12 11:03 PM
Seraldo Babalu
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/12 7:33 AM
Crazy Michelle finally got around to making her Dr Phil video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKV8gcxHtBw

Holy shit I was posting this while I was watching and she actually started talking about past life connections between her and Roger.
8/20/12 12:50 AM
gatorgar
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuIQJ-l16b4
9/20/12 7:56 PM
Jacinto

Bump
9/20/12 9:20 PM
Smith1234
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michelle, just do your thing, girl. Do ur thing.
9/20/12 9:51 PM
MattyECB
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so happy this dead thread got bumped. I got really sick of that crazy stalker cunt, but now that I'm drunk and it's been awhile, bringin a warm smile to my face lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.