UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sports illustrated cursed Roger Huerta?

6/24/12 7:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Melvinator86
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so Subd to this thread Phone Post
6/24/12 8:06 PM
MushroomHead
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Following this one for sure. Phone Post
6/24/12 8:06 PM
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thebravebull - She not bad looking. 

You're just as crazy as she is. Going from Arianny to that mess? 

Michelle, you are very unstable and need help. You need medication. Can anyone show her family this? They would be majorly concerned (unless they are just as crazy, which is possible).

Roger never had interest in you, and never would have. You are an ugly crazy cunt. I've never seen inside the mind of a psycho stalker til now, so that's pretty cool. 
6/24/12 8:11 PM
stillmatic
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN
6/24/12 8:16 PM
therubberbandit
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all of the truly disfunctional asshole celebs that exist on this planet I highly doubt anything that could be written about Roger Huerta would really cause enough press to bring any sort of fame or recognition to this bish. She is clearly looking for any and all attention she can recieve from dishing the tiny bit of knowledge she knows about Roger. 

Michelle you really seem like an under achiever for being a clear cut stalker. With all of the giant assholes that are pro-athletes in this world you choose a low level celeb that isn't recognized outside of the hardcore MMA fanbase. If you really feel fame is inevitable for you, you should have chose to stalk one of the 1,000s of assholes that exist in one of the big 4 sports in the US or, at the very least, an MMA athlete the pulls big PPV numbers. 

I'll buy the book of a harder working stalker that dishes on someone who is an actual household name. You need to up your game bish. 
JFF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://dailyfill.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/overly-attached-girlfriend-300.jpg

http://us6.memecdn.com/stalker-much-o--o_o_404587.jpg

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/meme-oag-sewed.jpg

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/meme-oag-trip.jpg
KZTT_Hocky Balboa
8410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_painbringer -  
Wow! Phone Post
6/24/12 8:19 PM
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michelle, I urge you to talk to a psychotherapist about this. Just go in to an unbiased person who's job it is to analyze people's minds. I assure you this unbiased professional will get you on a shitload of medications. Then will you believe you are nuts?

This is what is crazy about TV and stuff... Joe Rogan talks about it. Some people (crazy ones) can't differentiate between real life and TV.

Oh and Michelle, Joe said he would love to have you on the podcast. Just send him a couple tweets an hour til he responds. He has a message board as well, might be easier to find him there (sorry Joe gotta keep this goin!)

6/24/12 8:23 PM
Family Jules
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bitch is craaaazy
6/24/12 8:23 PM
Tap In

MichelleLopezCO - 
Where's Nick Diaz at. Have him, or any pro fighter meet me and check me to see if I'm legit or not. 

So only a pro fighter can determine if you are crazy or not? Makes sense. I'm going to start stalking you, this is too much fun.

Honestly though, I think you do have a good shot with Nick, I'm sure he would love to have dinner with you. Tweet him up and tell us about it (sorry Nick)
6/24/12 8:24 PM
Tap In

There is no doubt there is enough evidence for Roger to get a restraining order, which would make her unable to talk about him publicly. Cease and desist motherfucker! Her book is tenatively titled "stalking the alpha male". Thats enough right there to get this into a courtroom
6/24/12 8:24 PM
MMApostle

LOL @ her gaining fame from a book about Roger Huerta. Most casual fans don't even know about Huerta, never mind anyone outside of MMA.
6/24/12 8:25 PM
DaTazzManianDevil
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
6/24/12 8:26 PM
Darup

This is good
6/24/12 8:26 PM
Crooklyn
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
KevinMcAllister - 

Amazing! 
6/24/12 8:28 PM
ArtWanderlei

she's pretty hot though
6/24/12 8:30 PM
therubberbandit
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMApostle - LOL @ her gaining fame from a book about Roger Huerta. Most casual fans don't even know about Huerta, never mind anyone outside of MMA.

Exxxxactly... half assed stalker. 

Michelle Lopez the Colorado Stalking Champ of the World. 
BrunoMcGyver
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ KevinMcAllister's gif!!!!
hockeychick
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow
6/24/12 8:31 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Da fook? Phone Post
6/24/12 8:32 PM
Tap In

I can't believe I just found out about this chick today, this is so entertaining. I passed on the stalker threads before, I'm so foolish! Here is her to-do list

OK, here’s what’s gonna happen… [A sneak peak at my To Do list for 2012]

by MICHELLE on MAY 2, 2012

• Dr Phil show
  • Conan or some other late-night comedy show
  • big book contract $500k or more (or self-publish and get $500k+ in sales the first year)
  • Roger’s gonna talk to me again after he realizes I want to PAY him ½ of whatever this book sells for – if that’s what it takes to get his shallow ass to talk to me! Update June 2012: Changed my mind, he ain’t gettin’ a dime.
  • My picture taken with several more celebrities
  • let War Machine hit it when he gets out of jail (love the guy, but he’ll need to get an STD test first, standard procedure… I’ll also need to make sure he smells good first. You know… pheromones and all. Please God, make him smell good.) Change of plans. See my tweet from 4/29/12 re: compatibility between War Machine and me!
6/24/12 8:35 PM
Labrador
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'm a female who HASN'T thrown herself at Roger, and who in fact WALKED OUT on him after he said some revealing things during a dinner that prompted me to think: "Run away from him. Run far, far away."

Roger was scared, so he brought 7 people including his mom, sister, Dave Menne (LOL)... as if I was going to actually get in a brawl with him or something. WOW. I'm honored that you think I'm that tough... but wow."

So, he revealed some things to you, while hanging out at dinner with his friends and family, which made you want to run away?

What did he reveal? Please be specific,i.e., exactly what did he say that was so alarming?

P.S. Why laugh at Dave Menne?
dipsheet
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger isn't in the hospital. He's hiding.
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This can't be real. No way.
6/24/12 8:37 PM
Labrador

P.P.S. Does War Machine know you're waiting for him to get out?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.