UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sports illustrated cursed Roger Huerta?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/24/12 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KevinMcAllister
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -  "OK then, if Roger won’t go in the direction of his fear, then I will. Because I am done being a coward. Fuck MY fear.

Sue me. Rob me. Choke me.
Break into my house.
Rape me.
Shoot me.
Kill me.
Break my heart.
Take all of my money.
Destroy my reputation.
Slap me.
File a restraining order against me.
Call the cops on me.
Block me.
Incarcerate me.
Or just do an interview interview with @MiddleEasy that I’ll never watch."

6/24/12 9:16 PM
MITman2k
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/24/12 9:20 PM
edit*

6/24/12 9:18 PM
ArtWanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hockeychick - wow

Yeah I know.  Some women seem unstable-

OH WAIT!
6/24/12 9:19 PM
PTM2020
1910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that girl is fuckin scary.
6/24/12 9:19 PM
mexican jujitsu
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this will be the soundtrack to her murderous symphony

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
6/24/12 9:20 PM
effinggoof
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michelle, I think it's clear that know Huerta even better than he knows himself, and that some kind of fate brought you guys together.

I am sure that you will be able to break down his emotional barriers and accept all that you can do for him if you just try harder.

Keep bumping into him at Starbucks, give him surprise visits at work, research all his friends and family for your book.

Sooner or later, he will know how much you care.

6/24/12 9:23 PM
JFF
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listening to Roger’s cues, we stretched to the left side, then to the right side. Every time I
turned to the left, I took Roger in entirely with my eyes. I was surprised at how much smaller he was in person than in his pictures. His body was compact – muscular, no wasted flesh anywhere.
6/24/12 9:25 PM
Crooklyn
959 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
I'm staying in to observe the insanity.  
6/24/12 9:26 PM
KevinMcAllister
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

effinggoof - Michelle, I think it's clear that know Huerta even better than he knows himself, and that some kind of fate brought you guys together.

I am sure that you will be able to break down his emotional barriers and accept all that you can do for him if you just try harder.

Keep bumping into him at Starbucks, give him surprise visits at work, research all his friends and family for your book.

Sooner or later, he will know how much you care.

6/24/12 9:26 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What. The. Fuck. Bitches be trippin. Phone Post
6/24/12 9:29 PM
Jayreeee
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did I just read?? Phone Post
6/24/12 9:30 PM
Tank329
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is fucking EPIC crazy…

Sub diddly dub sub. Phone Post
6/24/12 9:31 PM
dipsheet
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It needs to be said...we are making fun of a sick person & should stop.
6/24/12 9:31 PM
Tap In
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JFF - Listening to Roger’s cues, we stretched to the left side, then to the right side. Every time I
turned to the left, I took Roger in entirely with my eyes. I was surprised at how much smaller he was in person than in his pictures. His body was compact – muscular, no wasted flesh anywhere.

sent you a pm brah, forward me that chapter plz! Don't want that crazy bitch to have my email
6/24/12 9:33 PM
Tap In
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dipsheet - It needs to be said...we are making fun of a sick person & should stop.

If she kept to herself, I'd agree. She is putting herself out there and publicly lambasting a person she met twice. Burn this crazy bitch at the stake
6/24/12 9:35 PM
JFF
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
JFF - Listening to Roger’s cues, we stretched to the left side, then to the right side. Every time I

sent you a pm brah, forward me that chapter plz! Don't want that crazy bitch to have my email

And that's exactly why I use a fake email address

Email sent
6/24/12 9:37 PM
dipsheet
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
dipsheet - It needs to be said...we are making fun of a sick person & should stop.

If she kept to herself, I'd agree. She is putting herself out there and publicly lambasting a person she met twice. Burn this crazy bitch at the stake

I feel ya...sad, is all.
6/24/12 9:39 PM
rockwell
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Life's a bitch

And bitches be crazy Phone Post
6/24/12 9:42 PM
MoomBah

Im so glad i clicked on this thread and read that FRAT post. GOAT.
6/24/12 9:50 PM
daba

feel bad huerta has to deal with this crap.
6/24/12 9:51 PM
FaceToFace
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/24/12 9:54 PM
JFF

I felt oddly out of place in this gym. But the sad story of my life was that I felt out of place everywhere. In all those interviews I’d watched of Roger, no matter what subject he was speaking about, I always suspected that he too was hiding something. Behind the big, perfect smile and his killer good looks, there was something unspeakable. The muscles, the fame, the fortune, the celebrity status, the women throwing themselves at him, the seemingly perfect life – it did not add up. Every fiber of my being wanted to understand what was really going on behind his eyes, which often revealed a haunted look. Whatever was behind that look, I recognized it. This was a man who’d been badly hurt in life.
He might have been the one person on the planet who could understand how I felt.
6/24/12 10:04 PM
Roy Batty
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how many fighters are going to have to get restraining orders before it's all over.
6/24/12 10:05 PM
snowhazell
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weird.
6/24/12 10:15 PM
Ocean6
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had to remove a friend from my life that was crazy like this.

He wasn't stalking me or anything, just doing weird obsessive and slightly psycho type of things when people were depending on him to do some other stuff.

He is like this chick.

You see, the truly crazy ones don't and can't understand how what they are doing is nuts.

You can't talk sense into them because they cannot understand how the rest of the world doesn't see it their way.

Poor girl, I hope she finds help.

Poor Rodger having to deal with all of this on top of trying to live his own life.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.