UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> B2 pride 29

6/25/12 11:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jeepdog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone have 1 for sale or trade?
6/26/12 4:49 PM
fightpimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There has to be a few kicking around! I sold 7 or 8 of them in B2 MINT condition over the years. First one I sold for 79.99 all the way up to the nosebleed price of $129.99 for the last one! Now they are $500, go figure. PT you have one?
6/26/12 5:09 PM
jeepdog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FP any help would be appreciated.. also if you get any extra signed 147s I'm in for one. And if you need something from 148 let me know
6/26/12 6:32 PM
Big Shot

Yes its the shark one. Pimp if you find another one, i want one too. Please and thank you! Phone Post
6/26/12 7:25 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightpimp -  There has to be a few kicking around! I sold 7 or 8 of them in B2 MINT condition over the years. First one I sold for 79.99 all the way up to the nosebleed price of $129.99 for the last one! Now they are $500, go figure. PT you have one?

No shit, I remember wanting that one really bad, and passed on a B2 for about $120 thinking that was too much. Oh the good old days!
6/26/12 7:31 PM
fightpimp

Haha I remember getting a "Bomb" poster and emailing Chip offering it for $350 (when they were at least $500) and he passed on it. We still joke about it to this day. Well he actually kicks himself every time it comes up.
6/26/12 7:40 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$350 today - wouldn't that be a great bargain? Jeez I shudder to think what that Bomb would go for today if someone put it up for a bidding war.
6/26/12 8:11 PM
the chip guy

fightpimp -  Haha I remember getting a "Bomb" poster and emailing Chip offering it for $350 (when they were at least $500) and he passed on it. We still joke about it to this day. Well he actually kicks himself every time it comes up.

I think it was on the site for $329? and I think I remember telling you that my offer of $250 is the most you would EVER get for it..... that said I was very happy to pay more than three times that price just a couple years later for one.

If you like it and have the money for it, BUY IT!!! Don't look back and second guess yourself, just enjoy what you have. That is what separates "the investors" from "the collectors"

6/26/12 8:29 PM
mmagirl104

and who knows, maybe what you paid for it now might not seem like so much a few years from now ...
6/26/12 8:52 PM
Dawggy
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmagirl104 - and who knows, maybe what you paid for it now might not seem like so much a few years from now ...

This.
6/26/12 9:17 PM
the chip guy

mmagirl104 - and who knows, maybe what you paid for it now might not seem like so much a few years from now ...

Yeah that could be true? but to me it just does not matter. Ruben has already thrown the kitchen sink at me and i've been able to say no. All the better ones get buried with me anyway... it's in my will!!! HAHA!!!!!!
6/26/12 10:09 PM
mmagirl104

I hear ya chip! Whatever I have left is staying with me too. I don't have near as many Pride ones as I'd like, but anything that didn't mean anything to me is long gone.
6/26/12 10:37 PM
Big Shot

All my posters go to my sons. Can't enjoy them where we're eventually going. 
6/27/12 1:32 AM
Tap In
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Then again it could go the way of the beanie baby. Once the generation that grew up on pride is old, good luck. Think of sports that have come and gone, leagues, etc... I think early ufc stuff will eventually be worth the most of any mma collectibles
6/27/12 7:25 AM
mmagirl104

Absolutely, you just never know. If I had to bet money on it though, I think they will still be sought after. But that's where Chip's advise comes in - if you like it, buy it because you like it and not because of what it might be worth later.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.