UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Carano to film F&F 6 for 4 months

6/25/12 12:24 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Last month we learned that MMA star Gina Carano was cast in the Fast & Furious 6, along side stars Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. It was unsure at the time how big a role Carano would play, but today we learn it should be sizeable, judging by her filming schedule:

Gina Carano shoots "Fast and Furious 5" from late July until November. She must have a sizable part for such a long shoot. #MMA

read official Twitter...

6/25/12 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
youarewhatiswrong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The lesson to be learned here is that being a low level movie star in shitty films is still more glamorous than being a top tier MMA fighter.

Of course, that's what Roger Huerta thought too. Doesn't seem like it worked out that well for him, I dunno.
6/25/12 12:50 PM
Eyelasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for sizable part(s)...
6/25/12 12:54 PM
sgotwalks
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - The lesson to be learned here is that being a low level movie star in shitty films is still more glamorous than being a top tier MMA fighter.

Depends what you consider a low level movie star. Didn't she actually star in Haywire, straight up? I also understand her role in Fast and Furious is substantial.

Depends what you consider a shitty film. Does 1.5 Billion dollars qualify as shitty? That's what the series has hauled in worldwide box office revenue.
6/25/12 12:55 PM
lordbreakdown
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - The lesson to be learned here is that being a low level movie star in shitty films is still more glamorous than being a top tier MMA fighter.

Of course, that's what Roger Huerta thought too. Doesn't seem like it worked out that well for him, I dunno.

I don't get it either.. he's got great tits
6/25/12 1:17 PM
BigEyedFish

ban
6/25/12 1:20 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's 6 of these movies?!?! Damn, I didn't bother with the sequel...feels like 15 years ago.. Phone Post
6/25/12 1:45 PM
DefenseSoapFan1
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/25/12 1:50 PM
youarewhatiswrong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that third picture isn't flattering, but I would love to share a ham sandwich with her.
6/25/12 1:57 PM
RLL
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for her. She doesn't have to get punched in the face for a $30,000 paycheck anymore. Seems like she is making the smart choice.
6/25/12 4:56 PM
MMAxNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - There's 6 of these movies?!?! Damn, I didn't bother with the sequel...feels like 15 years ago..

2 did suck. the rest have been much better.
6/25/12 5:03 PM
DanTheWolfman

I like her hot older sister look alike Donna......................
6/25/12 5:18 PM
pharochuck
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator

6/25/12 5:29 PM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks - 
youarewhatiswrong - The lesson to be learned here is that being a<b> low level movie star in shitty films </b>is still more glamorous than being a top tier MMA fighter.

Depends what you consider a low level movie star. Didn't she actually star in Haywire, straight up? I also understand her role in Fast and Furious is substantial.

Depends what you consider a shitty film. Does 1.5 Billion dollars qualify as shitty? That's what the series has hauled in worldwide box office revenue.

Just cause something makes a ton of money doesnt mean its not shitty. Milli Vanilli and Vanilla Ice among many others have proved this point over and over again.
6/25/12 5:42 PM
Fernando Alonso

Here's a part where Gina is driving Paul Walker in Fast 6

6/25/12 6:31 PM
inf0
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fat and Furious?

6/25/12 6:31 PM
inf0
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

6/25/12 10:11 PM
mmarantstoday

6 months on a shoot doesn't necesasarlily mean she has a big part. Also, they could leave most of it out on the cutting room floor. 
6/25/12 10:35 PM
FutonCushion
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 months seems like a long time to be on a set.  I remember Rampage bitching about him waiting in the trailer all day just in case they needed him, and a lot of days he didn't do shit.  Doubt Liam Neeson was waiting around just in case.

This seems to me more a reflection of her low status as an actress to be made to be available for such a long time.

I don't really know shit, though, so I could be wrong.  Good for her if I am. 
6/26/12 3:09 PM
jrrrrr
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She will still be paid more $$$ than in MMA and not taking physical punishment. If they need her to be more cheesecake than roundcake, i'm sure she will get herself in the needed appropriate condition.

Maybe they'll hav a fight scene between her and the Rock...would be cool...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.