UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Cool WEC Gloves for a great cause

6/25/12 8:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanted to post this, stumbled across this on ebay and thought it was a great item (WEC gloves signed by Team Alpha Male members including Urijah Faber), and upon reading the description turns out it's a fund raiser for mma figher Devin Johnson who broke his neck in a training session. I remember reading story recently.

So, thought I'd pass it on in case anyone was interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autograped-WEC-fight-gloves-fundraiser-please-help-/290733993450?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b118adea
6/29/12 3:16 AM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 www.ebay.com/itm/Autograped-WEC-fight-gloves-fundraiser-please-help-/290733993450
7/3/12 7:46 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

thought I'd bump this before the auction ends
7/5/12 11:18 AM
nothing_records
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the info mmagirl. Those are mine now :)
7/5/12 12:34 PM
Dawggy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice pick up for a great cause. Phone Post
7/5/12 12:48 PM
mmagirl104

Edited: 07/05/12 12:48 PM
cool, you're the one that beat me for them :) Awesome though, glad to see they got another few bids. This is such as great sport, but as with any other there are always stories of a promising career cut short by a devastating and life changing injury.
8/1/12 3:32 PM
nothing_records

Its been more then 25 days since i payed with paypal and still no answer from the seller if he sent the gloves or not. I contacted him more then once and still no answer.

Im gonna wait another 10 days before i contact paypal.

Really bad if someone is using this site to scam people: DEVINSMIRACLE.COM
8/1/12 4:09 PM
Big Shot

nothing_records - Its been more then 25 days since i payed with paypal and still no answer from the seller if he sent the gloves or not. I contacted him more then once and still no answer.

Im gonna wait another 10 days before i contact paypal.

Really bad if someone is using this site to scam people: DEVINSMIRACLE.COM

Let me know before I leave Stockton bro. I'm about 1:30 away from maryville. I'll do a house call for you! I leave Friday. Let me know! 
8/2/12 1:02 AM
nothing_records

Thank you Big Shot. A few hours after i wrote this post i got an order upfate on ebay that the gloves was marked as shipped. But still no word from the seller. Im going on vacation tomorrow so maybe i have the gloves in the mail when i get home next week. I will let you all know.
8/17/12 7:48 PM
nothing_records

Today i got a refund from paypal 1,5 months after i sent the money to the seller. So stay away from ebay user yuuupyc_1

He said he is a fighter from gladiator challenge and knows Urijah Faber and all the guys at his place.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.