UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Doc info??

6/27/12 12:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sgt. Slaphead
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody see Dr. Eric Oshiro Neurosurgeon?? Saw my doc for routine check and told him about my pinched nerve in my neck that been jacked up for over 3 mos and it's really pissing me off.

My Doc wants me to go see him for an evaluation of my neck. The shoulder that I had fixed in August is good, but this radial nerve problem is killing me and fucking up the fixed arm :( I can't get stable with my rifle as my thumb and trigger finger goes numb in less than a minute, but shooting pistol isn't as bad most of the time.

Supposedly guy is really conservative and will figure it out and my treatment options....so any experiences or reviews?
6/27/12 6:55 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one of tbe guys i train with works for HMSA and he recommended the same two docs that were recommended to me by my doc.....so so far so good!
6/27/12 1:31 PM
FCTV808
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't get into any rifle fights for another 9mos. that's how long it took before my pinched nerve let me start using my arm.
6/27/12 1:40 PM
JIMMYNAKS
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't trust Doctors. Period.
6/27/12 6:24 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

FCTV808 - don't get into any rifle fights for another 9mos. that's how long it took before my pinched nerve let me start using my arm.

BAH! I can still use my arm pretty well these past 3 months.....so I'm not as bad?.....or must be the hapa!?!?!?!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.