UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fake Poster List

6/27/12 1:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlabamaSmooth
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if this has been done before but I think it would be good to create a comprehensive list of fake posters on the market. Also, if the characteristics of the fake vs real poster were described it would be a big help to keep everyone from getting burned.

For example:

- Pride 4: fake poster has dull/non glossy paper and fake crease line on the bottom right hand corner

So, what else is on the list?
6/27/12 1:25 AM
Dawggy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anything from Kult Kloemel.
6/27/12 7:29 AM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ditto ^^

been burned by one of these that someone sold me that just didn't realize. You can recognize them in that they are not 100% crisp like a real poster - if you look closely, especially at the text, it's just a little blurry around the edges where the colours meet. It pisses me off that ebay continues to let this guy sell. He's added a few of the popular UFC posters to his offerings lately (112 Arabic version, UFC 79, UFC 100).
6/27/12 8:45 AM
fightpimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have made multiple threads with all of that information. they got bumped out.
6/27/12 9:23 AM
blushgirl412
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fake 5's, 11's or 22's... possibly some UFC 28's.
6/27/12 10:34 AM
fightpimp

Pride 3's and Colleseum 2K's...
6/27/12 3:27 PM
the_homeboy

AlabamaSmooth, email me mmaaddict@yahoo.com
Thx.
6/27/12 3:30 PM
the_homeboy

I'm gonna pull out the fakes and real posters and take some pics of the diff ones. I have most if not all of the kult kloemel-vitor belfort ones to compare to the real ones. I'll send the pics to chipguy or someone to post. Give me a few days.
6/27/12 5:28 PM
kimuralock

Needs to be a sticky here for this Phone Post
6/28/12 3:10 PM
the_homeboy

There are fake Pride 6's also. I have a signed by the card (real) but another member on here has 2 6's unsigned and noticed one was fake.
6/28/12 3:35 PM
yumaslim
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alabama where did you get YOUR fake pride 4? and all you fake Pride 30s?
6/29/12 8:29 PM
fightpimp

yumaslim - Alabama where did you get YOUR fake pride 4? and all you fake Pride 30s?

What is this about???
6/30/12 2:18 PM
AlabamaSmooth
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yumaslim - Alabama where did you get YOUR fake pride 4? and all you fake Pride 30s?

Yuma, Chip Guy obviously shared our conversation with you so you know the answers to these questions already. I don't know where the pride 4 is from and I got the 30's from Cam. I'm not 100% sure if the 30's are fake as I have never seen the real ones. As I mentioned in my conversation with Chip Guy, I have a suspicion the 30's may be fake because the the paper they are printed on is rough similar to the pride 4.

Oh, YOUR accusatory tone is noted and not appreciated.
6/30/12 4:52 PM
fightpimp

Since I can remember where every item I buy came from (we are talking thousands) I find it seriously hard to believe that the "fake poster in question" can't be traced to a seller??? This is not accusatory, it is inquisitive.

What I do think is kinda shady (your action, not you) is that as soon as this yuma/ruben shit hit the fan... you edited your fake pride 4 picture from your post and started this thread asking about fake posters but you failed to mention that you had a fake Pride 4... you say "For Example"...lol.

Since you have an extremely nice collection and have been on here since 2002 I am surprised that nobody here even knows your first name... would you mind talking about this situation via tele, not on here in public... if that works for you I will PM my cell number and we can chat next week. I really only care about finding the source of these fakes, that is it.

If you want to take this personal, you can but it is not personal.
6/30/12 5:22 PM
AlabamaSmooth

When did I ever edit a poster? I have been nothing but transparent. You are blatantly insinuating all sorts of wrongdoing when I have done nothing wrong. I find this all to be very sophomoric.

I would rather air everything out on the forums so everybody knows what is going on. If you have specific questions please ask. I received the pride 4 years ago and don't remember where I received it. If you don't Beleive me so be it. Phone Post
6/30/12 6:19 PM
Gem City

I have a real pride 30. I will dig it out and help compare.
6/30/12 6:21 PM
fightpimp

you have the fake poster, not me.

you are the one that needs to figure out where it came from, not me.

somebody edited your post, not me.

you spent a lot of money on that poster and I would imagine that you know where it came from but would rather not say. that is being opaque, not transparent.
6/30/12 8:39 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yumaslim tried to pm you Alabama, but couldn't since he's not a pro or friend. Anyhow, this is his response about his earlier post to you:
==============================

"My tone? I just wanted to know where you got your pride 4 becaus i saw the same fake one on your pictures i saved. Just wanted to track how many are out there.

As far as chip goes, I was froze when i found your posts with the posters. I asked him because i couldnt at the time contact you and see where and how you got yours. Thats it, no bad intentions, i think you took it the wrong way. Chip asked you for me thats it. I asked him to.

And as far as fightpimp goes, I already emailed him about it also so i dont know why he posted that either when he already knows all this. I think he wanted you to address it publicly as do i so all the collectors are aware of the amount of posters out there.

I could have copied your response and posted that, but i would rather you tell about your stuff in the thread you started and didnt mention your posters.

No ill feelings toward you at all. I bought a fake 4 just as you did and my story is all over. We as collectors need to stay aware."
6/30/12 9:35 PM
fightpimp

Here's the problem Smooth: nobody wants to REALLY dig deep and figure out where these fakes came from... they just want it to go away...

6/30/12 9:42 PM
mmagirl104

and it would be in all of our best interests to try to find out if people got them from the same person and who that person is. Way too many fakes out there, if we could narrow it down ....
6/30/12 9:44 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Why can't the most jacked dude on this forum just fly to germany and beat the shit out of kult_kloemel until he gives up his source and then do the same to his source?
6/30/12 10:20 PM
fightpimp

grkblood - Why can't the most jacked dude on this forum just fly to germany and beat the shit out of kult_kloemel until he gives up his source and then do the same to his source?

I nominate poundfoolish!
6/30/12 10:21 PM
Dawggy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good friend of mine is an air Marshall. I might could make something happen. :)
6/30/12 10:25 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Someone call kult_kloemel up. He posts his number on his ebay auctions.

Business Seller Information

maximilian kahl
ernst-ring-str.5

14129 berlin

Deutschland
Phone: +491723947477

Email: wanderlei@kabelmail.de
Rechtliche Informationen des Anbieters SCORING KINGS, Maximilian Kahl Maximilian Kahl ernst-ring-str.5 14129 berlin Deutschland Telefon: 0172/3947477 E-Mail: wanderlei@kabelmail.de Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 177298880

Value Added Tax Number: DE 177298880

I provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.

6/30/12 10:30 PM
mmagirl104

While sending someone to kick the shit out of him seems like a wonderful idea, that still does not explain where the Pride 4's came from ... doesn't appear that he sold any of those unless maybe he had another ebay account that got shut down? I went thru his feedback and he was a source of the Pride 30's but not the 4's. Was Cam known to have passed along fake 4's?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.