UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fake Poster List

6/30/12 11:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Shot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy my plane ticket, I'll fly anywhere, to fight anyone, anytime, no questions asked! got a little ring rust, but still itching to throw down!
6/30/12 11:16 PM
fightpimp

Big Shot is the man. One word...respect.

6/30/12 11:21 PM
Big Shot

Like wise Pimp! Much respect bro!
6/30/12 11:27 PM
SirHONKEY
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grkblood - Someone call kult_kloemel up. He posts his number on his ebay auctions.

Business Seller Information

maximilian kahl
ernst-ring-str.5

14129 berlin

Deutschland
Phone: +491723947477

Email: wanderlei@kabelmail.de
Rechtliche Informationen des Anbieters SCORING KINGS, Maximilian Kahl Maximilian Kahl ernst-ring-str.5 14129 berlin Deutschland Telefon: 0172/3947477 E-Mail: wanderlei@kabelmail.de Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 177298880

Value Added Tax Number: DE 177298880

I provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.

I emailed him a while back and asked him if his posters were real and if so why does he sell them so cheap. He emailed me back and said they are 100% authentic and he got them directly from Prides wharehouse in Torrance, CA. LMAO Phone Post
6/30/12 11:32 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did that too, and got the same response. I LOL'd at the ridiculous responses to the feedback someone left him saying they were fakes (it's someone on this board, can't remember who realtor is). He 100% guarantees they are authentic or your money back. Jeez.

@ bigshot - looks like we have to get the poster mafia together and head to Germany! If the UFC would do another show there soon we could all meet up lol
6/30/12 11:39 PM
fightpimp

SirHONKEY -  I emailed him a while back and asked him if his posters were real and if so why does he sell them so cheap. He emailed me back and said they are 100% authentic and he got them directly from Prides wharehouse in Torrance, CA. LMAO Phone Post

I have done many transactions with the "old" Pride FC warehouse that was in Torrance... I have a folder about a half-inch thick documenting every transaction...

I have also confronted Kult about his posters and he told me the same thing. When I confirmed with the Torrance warehouse they DID NOT KNOW WHO HE WAS, NOR DID THEY SELL ANY VOLUME OF POSTERS to ANYBODY besides me and one other individual. Kult is a liar and he knows it. Bottom line his shit is FAKE. he also has sold on Ebay under the name vitor_belfort? (or a similar variation of that).
7/1/12 1:18 AM
ricksongjj

mmagirl104 - I did that too, and got the same response. I LOL'd at the ridiculous responses to the feedback someone left him saying they were fakes (it's someone on this board, can't remember who realtor is). He 100% guarantees they are authentic or your money back. Jeez.

That was me.(no Im not a realtor lol)
7/1/12 1:18 AM
ricksongjj

Oops^
7/1/12 8:25 AM
mmagirl104

I actually lol'd at your negative feedback to him, and his responses where he was calling you an ebay noob - wtf? :)
7/1/12 11:08 AM
Big Shot

Mmagirl- UFC is talking about hosting a UFC event in Italy. If they do that I'm game! I have a lot of family in Sicily. After that we can posse up to Deutschland ang give Kult Kloemmel a schop op de hoofd.! 
7/1/12 11:17 AM
mmagirl104

I'm in! lol

Never been to Italy, but would love to go. Gotta pick me up a beautiful piece of Italian "cutlery" that is not legal in Canada ;)
7/1/12 11:22 AM
Big Shot

Italian cutlery not allowed in Canada!?! Wtf!?! INFIDELS!! That's just crazy!!! 
7/1/12 11:39 AM
mmagirl104

I know, that's what I said (well, minus the INFIDELS hehe)

eyeing me a Frank Belrame special :)

Tried to get one years ago but got busted at the border FFS oh well, a girl can dream.
7/1/12 11:43 AM
Big Shot

Letme know what you are looking for in particular. I can have family find you something and send it to you postal from Sicily. 
7/1/12 4:19 PM
mmagirl104

As much as I appreciate the offer, I'll have to pass lol. After being interrogated by the RCMP over my previous attempt, I think I'm going to leave well enough alone and stick to collecting posters :)
7/14/12 12:05 PM
ricksongjj

Did you guys see the fake UFC 9 poster on ebay? At least he lists it as a replica and says its not an original.
7/14/12 1:59 PM
SamboReigns
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ricksongjj - Did you guys see the fake UFC 9 poster on ebay? At least he lists it as a replica and says its not an original.

Saw that this morning, sad another classic SEG poster replicated.
7/14/12 2:48 PM
fightpimp

the really sad thing is that some other fuckhead had some signed and also PSA/DNA'd and is selling them for $170+ each. PSA/DNA ONLY AUTHENTICATES the signatures so this seller is using that to mislead buyers. Perception is reality.
7/14/12 2:54 PM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ricksongjj - Did you guys see the fake UFC 9 poster on ebay? At least he lists it as a replica and says its not an original.
yep.. He is upfront with it even though there is a grey area in collectors minds.

I always wondered what the copyright limitations on posters was? bc ppl can buy replica posters of their favorite movies or stars at the store.

Does the original have to be twenty yrs old or something before another company can start producing replicas?

There is going to be more and more replica/fake posters coming out.

I'm surprised uncle dana hasn't given the green light to make reprints of the old seg stuff and sell on ufc website. He did those event old school tee releases that imo were kinda ghey looking. lol

But I digress, dana still hasn't come through with the dark ages dvd sets he promised us on the UG.. hehe Phone Post
7/14/12 2:59 PM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightpimp -  the really sad thing is that some other fuckhead had some signed and also PSA/DNA'd and is selling them for $170+ each. PSA/DNA ONLY AUTHENTICATES the signatures so this seller is using that to mislead buyers. Perception is reality.
ahhhh..... he must have it worded really well then.. very grey area there.. but most of the knowledgeable collectors out there know what you stated above, so they would prolly ask the guy if poster is original or stay away from it altogether. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.