UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LookOutAWhale Appreciation Thread

7/4/12 7:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -  I can see why they might not like him using actual footage but there are tons of HL reels out there (maybe they have permissions?) that do the same thing.

Whale I'm curious have you ever spoke to anyone from the UFC about obtaining permissions? I mean your basically doing free marketing for them to by sensationalizing their fighters with moveable pop culture themes. Phone Post

Dana has seen some of my stuff. He tweeted the brady bunch one out and him and lorenzo liked the super mario one but not sure what happened after that.

the fedor ones went out real fast from pride. seemed like they really didnt want people seeing his HL's. I dont think they allow HLs up either, i think they just havent got a chance to tag them yet.
7/11/12 3:32 AM
duckhuntgangsta
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whale .... I'm sorry.... I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking. I never left. IM RNGHT HERE. .......

Whale I'm sorry I ate all your cachues. They were good.

What do we need to do. Come pact to!! N can t st and This anymore. I can't eat. I can't slepp. My typing has gone to wbit. ....

How ate you people!!? Stay out of our lihvlihvlihvlihveveveveveveves. Awhaaaahahaahabababababagaah hahahababanababahaha. Whaaaa ttttyu. Whew.

Are you happy now!!!!? Ate you happy!!!? HAPPY!!!

Ok we can talk about this Yes I don't mind icing the cat. Phone Post
7/11/12 10:46 AM
duckhuntgangsta
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit. Whale I'm sorry. I was tripping on Ambien last night. I have no clue what any of this is supposed to mean.

*Facepalm* Phone Post
7/11/12 11:24 AM
Jaybrone
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude is pretty funny the Nog feeding a carrot to a bus video is great. Phone Post
7/11/12 11:44 AM
DanEzra
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/11/12 2:03 PM
<3
Dat
Whale
7/11/12 12:19 PM
Blowtorch19
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
7/11/12 12:58 PM
Rabadaba
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
7/11/12 1:06 PM
UGCTT_rkilla
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -  Whale .... I'm sorry.... I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking. I never left. IM RNGHT HERE. .......

What do we need to do. Come pact to!! N can t st and This anymore. I can't eat. I can't slepp. My typing has gone to wbit. ....

How ate you people!!? Stay out of our lihvlihvlihvlihveveveveveveves. Awhaaaahahaahabababababagaah hahahababanababahaha. Whaaaa ttttyu. Whew.

THOSE CASHEWS WERE FOR ALL OF US.
7/11/12 1:25 PM
victorpoprock
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad op is such a douche Phone Post
7/11/12 1:33 PM
duckhuntgangsta

victorpoprock - Too bad op is such a douche Phone Post
Phone Post
7/11/12 1:44 PM
duckhuntgangsta

UGCTT_rkilla -
duckhuntgangsta -  Whale .... I'm sorry.... I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking. I never left. IM RNGHT HERE. .......

THOSE CASHEWS WERE FOR ALL OF US.
This is the second most bizarre post I've ever made on Ambien and yes the cashews were good. Phone Post
7/11/12 1:47 PM
Tap In
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale? there's no one with that name on the ug
7/11/12 3:23 PM
Willin
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -  lookoutawhale? there's no one with that name on the ug

The artist formerly known as LookOutAWhale met this fate :(

7/11/12 3:55 PM
lookoutaTAPINfan
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -  lookoutawhale? there's no one with that name on the ug

>=-0
7/11/12 4:08 PM
Deepy
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
4/17/13 11:43 PM
duckhuntgangsta

come back to us brotha

4/17/13 11:47 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how did I miss this, ttt one of my favorite posters.

4/18/13 8:06 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I approve of this thread.
4/18/13 8:40 AM
duckhuntgangsta

superCalo - 

Are you trying to give LOAW a panic attack?? You know he can't see in B&W

4/18/13 9:58 AM
cheesesteak
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale is my favorite poster on this forum. He's the best!
5/1/13 10:32 PM
GSP24
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For my Nukka, LOAW! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 10:52 PM
Jaybrone
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAW PLEASE COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/1/13 11:04 PM
Quik
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
IN
5/1/13 11:15 PM
Jaybrone

That Karo GSP video makes me wish Karo had kept his shit together.

5/1/13 11:21 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Well, 2Jupes has officially gone off the deep end...hopefully hes swimming with LOAW...goodnight sweet prince Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.