UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Recovering from a stroke, possible to fight again?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/27/12 6:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChrissyP
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So at the ripe old age of 27, I had whats called a spin stroke this past Saturday...luckly I'm still alive, and it didn't do too much damage, but at the same time, i'm struggling with the physical and mental challenges of it.

Has anyone here ever had a "spine stroke", and if so, is it possible some how I could return to the cage eventually, or does this mean I'm done?

Does anyone also know of any way to treat this?
6/27/12 9:12 PM
traneufcisback
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that advice is best left to Drs. You want to maintain your quality of life - for the rest of your life.
I think you have bigger issues than cage fighting.
Get a professional opinion on the risks of continuing your lifestyle.
6/28/12 11:48 AM
ChrissyP
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

traneufcisback - I think that advice is best left to Drs. You want to maintain your quality of life - for the rest of your life.
I think you have bigger issues than cage fighting.
Get a professional opinion on the risks of continuing your lifestyle.

I agree 100% about with what you said I'm going to do whatever the Dr. Says..there is more to life than fighting

I guess the big thing I was wondering is if people have their own personal accounts of dealing and overcoming this.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.