UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Hungry for Ankles? (Avellan Video)

6/27/12 9:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DavidAvellan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get FREE MMA Instructional Videos, Click Here To Watch!

I certainly was!

In my next match review, I go back almost a decade to another Grapplers Quest tournament.

I am facing Gary Grate, a Charles Gracie brown belt at the time.

There is a great wrestling counter I use, multiple guard passes and ankle locks that should be helpful to watch.

Take a look below:
http://davidavellan.com/davidvsgrate/

Believe and Achieve,

David Avellan
http://DavidAvellan.com

P.S. > If you are still hungry, you need to join my FREE Webinar this Saturday at 2:30pm EST!

All you have to do is put your name and email on the following page and you are in like sin :)

http://DavidAvellan.com/webinar3-registration

1/3/13 6:06 PM
Luigipe

ttt
1/8/13 3:49 PM
DeuceDroppin

Awesome stuff David!

Just curious..How good were you and Marcos in high school wrestling? The fast transitions that you guys made from wrestling to the high level submission world (back in the day), is absolutely amazing! Phone Post
1/16/13 8:38 PM
TheRealGaff

Paul Harris was Hungary for your ankles at adcc , and he was well fed that day. Phone Post
1/16/13 9:19 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In b4 delete Phone Post
1/16/13 9:46 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -  Awesome stuff David!

Just curious..How good were you and Marcos in high school wrestling? The fast transitions that you guys made from wrestling to the high level submission world (back in the day), is absolutely amazing! Phone Post

In there marketing bullshit it is said that David was this fat nonathletic introverted kid before getting into martial arts. Yet he was a good wrestler...Which one is it Master david?
1/16/13 9:53 PM
Horus2001
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would you say you "raped" Grate or are those techniques only learned after joining with Lloyd Irvin?

also, the "oil check", is this something that Lloyd also teaches or do his guys do full penetration?
1/16/13 9:58 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Horus2001 - would you say you "raped" Grate or are those techniques only learned after joining with Lloyd Irvin?

also, the "oil check", is this something that Lloyd also teaches or do his guys do full penetration?

1/17/13 10:20 AM
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holly Smith was a physician at Riverside Regional Medical Center in the early morning of Oct. 10, 1989, when the 17-year-old was brought in by a police detective for examination. Smith testified Friday that the exam was hampered because the woman suffered from vaginal spasms.

The doctor said the disorder virtually always is the result of rape, rather than consensual sexual intercourse, and that the condition can last for years. Often, she said, women explain that they cannot have intercourse after they have been raped because they get scared and begin to experience the spasms.

``It is very common after rape,'' said Smith. ``It is not common otherwise.''

1/17/13 11:43 AM
billyball2
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too soon.
1/17/13 11:43 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, David.  I still hold out hope, because of my faith in your personal integrity.

"Silence becomes cowardice when the occasion demands speaking out the whole truth and acting accordingly."  - Mohandas Gandhi

http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/

1/17/13 12:01 PM
The Real Asian Cowboy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just my opinion, but David has said nothing or even tried to get involved with the situation at hand. This thread was to promote something. If you are not interested then pass it over. But David is not Marcos.
1/17/13 12:19 PM
DeuceDroppin

The Real Asian Cowboy - Just my opinion, but David has said nothing or even tried to get involved with the situation at hand. This thread was to promote something. If you are not interested then pass it over. But David is not Marcos.
Agree...The attacks on David here are very cowardly and ban worthy. If anyone wants to get into it with Marcos, because you don't agree with his comments then go for it. David is a damn good guy and I've never seen or heard/heard of him saying anything bad about anyone, and that's coming from someone that trains at a "rival" school. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:44 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hungry for ankle biters?
1/19/13 1:56 AM
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
The Real Asian Cowboy - Just my opinion, but David has said nothing or even tried to get involved with the situation at hand. This thread was to promote something. If you are not interested then pass it over. But David is not Marcos.
Agree...The attacks on David here are very cowardly and ban worthy. If anyone wants to get into it with Marcos, because you don't agree with his comments then go for it. David is a damn good guy and I've never seen or heard/heard of him saying anything bad about anyone, and that's coming from someone that trains at a "rival" school. Phone Post
Fuck off their ban worthy. In my book their whole school is branded as scum, unless they come out and actually speak against the despicable behavior that is now associated with all of Lloyd Irvin Phone Post
1/19/13 3:12 AM
blanko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" I offer praise to my brave daughter, Chloe, for speaking up, publicly. I'd like to see 1000 more women/men step up and set the record straight about what rape is --and why we don't keep it quiet, tolerate it, or support those who commit it." - Tom Callos
1/19/13 3:14 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blanko -
" I offer praise to my brave daughter, Chloe, for speaking up, publicly. I'd like to see 1000 more women/men step up and set the record straight about what rape is --and why we don't keep it quiet, tolerate it, or support those who commit it." - Tom Callos
. Phone Post
1/20/13 9:14 AM
The Real Asian Cowboy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 - 
DeuceDroppin -
Fuck off their ban worthy. In my book their whole school is branded as scum, unless they come out and actually speak against the despicable behavior that is now associated with all of Lloyd Irvin Phone Post

Say what you will. But your post speak ignorance. One persons opinion should not dictate how you feel about everyone.
1/20/13 11:33 AM
DeuceDroppin

burner22 -
DeuceDroppin -
And what world is it that your opinion matters in? I'm guessing it's not the one that I live in.

Attack Marcos all you want based on his comments, if you don't like them. David hasn't said shit, so go fuck yourself cock faggot. Phone Post
1/20/13 2:38 PM
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy -

Sorry, David.  I still hold out hope, because of my faith in your personal integrity.

"Silence becomes cowardice when the occasion demands speaking out the whole truth and acting accordingly."  - Mohandas Gandhi

http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/

This. Deuce droppings u are a simpleton Phone Post
1/21/13 12:03 AM
blanko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"cock faggot".... rather than a "pussy faggot"?
1/21/13 3:27 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blanko - "cock faggot".... rather than a "pussy faggot"?

what about a limp cocked pussy faggot?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.