Faxapreta
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it open?

Has any one gone to it?

Whats the cost?
6/28/12 5:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's open. I see a lot of people posting about the classes they go to there.

I don't know anything else about it. Hopefully someone here will post their experience there.

TTT
6/28/12 10:10 PM
meatrokket
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's like $30/ month if you just want to use the facilities or $90 if you were planning on wrestling/Bjj/box/etc.

I'm not a member but was able to check it out one day. The equipment looks nice although I have no clue how to use any of it.

If you want some laughs, join the gyms FB group page. There you can see what kind of idiotic shit fat girls and wanna be fighters post on there. It's due for some hardcore trolling. Phone Post
6/29/12 1:46 PM
JIMMYNAKS
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Befreiend these fat girls now while their self esteem is low.

reap the benifits when they slim down.

it's a real thing my friend Timmy Muranaka told me about.
6/29/12 2:24 PM
PTM2020
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not sure about the one out there but the one here in Torrance is probably the best facilitated gym I've ever seen.   and yes alot of the fatties that started out are getting slim!!! 

:  ^ 0
6/29/12 7:08 PM
FCTV808
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yay! :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.