UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> ITS official.. Overeems a very legit monster

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/28/12 10:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Claude Patrick
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

on the final leg of my ufc 149 training camp after going starting camp at with my local coaches and students @ http://www.mississaugaelite.com i spent some time at tristar in montreal and now back to homebase with the Blackzillians here in south florida...

1st off- the new facility the team jaco training centre's based out of is an fully decked out martial arts and fitness centre with everything you need for training equipment wise..

2nd as the space grew it looks like the team has too.. lots of the familiar faces plus new ones like
Alistair Overeem
Alexandre Pimentel "Pulga"
Siyar Bahadurzada
the "not so Meat head" Matt mitrione
"the canadian lumberjack" Ryan Jimmo
the teams super stocked with talent for traning partners at every weight class..

while im not often one talk to much about other peoples training i must admit im impressed with the gains a lot of the crew has made since i was here last.. Melvin guillards on fire competing july 7th in las vegas and will make quite the show.. two of my roomies + jay-z cavalcante compete at the CFA show this weekend in miami so everyones are keeping busy.

now on to the obvious. THE REEM is very legit i have a pretty decent eyes for whats going on in a fight/training and had the chance to watch him do some technical work today.. VERY nice.

kinda tight with camera's in the gym but as leader of the canadian divison of the blackzillians i think i can pull sme strings and get some behind the scenes footage over the next few days and will have it posted on my blog in the next few days ill post the address here in a bit.

p.s
disregard my disregard for the use of spellcheck..
6/29/12 12:53 AM
tarado4
524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

look forward to hearing about your experiences there

thanks for posting
6/29/12 6:43 AM
spliff
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/29/12 11:58 AM
Phil999
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good stuff to hear
6/29/12 3:37 PM
Claude Patrick
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ze mario sperry arrives this weekend to take things up another notch in the coaching dept.. see if i an score some quality footage from him..

what do "you" the people request?
6/29/12 6:34 PM
Dougie
1386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any footage is going to be good to see.
6/29/12 9:45 PM
k1levelstriking
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Rashad around? How's he doing, anything on what's next for him? Phone Post
6/30/12 7:56 AM
Robin Black
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dougie -  Any footage is going to be good to see.

Footage of Overeem rampaging through Tokyo and fighting Mothra would be so awesome.
6/30/12 3:49 PM
outtap

Thanks a ton! Any footage is good footage, and keep up with the updates!! Phone Post
7/1/12 12:07 AM
Shawn Peters
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your homebase is Florida ?
7/1/12 1:38 AM
moemar

Robin Black -

Footage of Overeem rampaging through Tokyo and fighting Mothra would be so awesome.
oh this guy is on fire!!! Big Rig Phone Post
7/1/12 2:30 AM
Claude Patrick

First rule of fight club is there is no fight club... So I can't show everything but here are a few gems from last trip down....

Rashad I saw earlier in the week in practice but he was off with Tyrone spong for his win in its show time vs Peter aerts in peters retirement fight..
7/1/12 2:52 AM
Claude Patrick

some transitions after practice
7/1/12 3:41 AM
Dougie
1386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanx Claude!
7/1/12 8:29 AM
Mit
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Claude Patrick - ze mario sperry arrives this weekend to take things up another notch in the coaching dept.. see if i an score some quality footage from him..

what do "you" the people request?
Can you try to record some of the patented Sperry one liners? Phone Post
7/1/12 12:06 PM
jkennedy
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robin Black - 

Footage of Overeem towelling off after a shower.

ghey

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.