UnderGround Forums

BookGround >> My new book "Would You..."

7/1/12 9:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zac Robinson
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/01/12 9:16 AM

My new book "Would You..." is now available on Amazon. I worked with Stitch Duran on his book, From the Fields to The Garden, and have done a couple novels set in MMA, The Comeback and All Tapped Out. Would You... is completely different, but it's a book I've been itching to write for a couple years because the scenarios are so entertaining.

Here's the description:

What would you do for life-changing money? Would you bury yourself, steal a lottery ticket, or play Russian roulette? What would you do for enough money to buy a new car? Would you drink your own urine, drink a case of beer a day, or give a speech while naked? These questions and many more are found in WOULD YOU… and each one is followed by wild true stories and amazing information. WOULD YOU… will make you laugh, make you think, and make you shake your head again and again. It just might change your world…for the worse.

I'm trying hard to make it where I can write full time, so I really appreciate you checking it out, and if you like it, tell others.

Thanks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.