who: ebay user kult_kloemel
reported by: grkblood
why: sells fake items

who: ebay user versace187
why: sells fake items

who: Timothy Beal
why: steals pictures of other collectors items and tries to pass them off as his own.

People to be careful with:

who: ebay user fight_cards,fight_figures (Cam from Canada)
why: has sold many fake items in the past but does sell real stuff. I personally have done recent deals with him and have no complaints so far with anything I've purchased.

who: ebay user ufcfan3252
why: Sold me a fake UFC 22 poster that he claims he bought from Brian Redban.. 

7/1/12 2:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grkblood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Show Radio, Owner
 I'm going to nominate yuma for people to be careful with because of the recent stuff going down. When I first made this post I had him listed but I'm going to remove him until more people speak up. This should be a collective effort.
7/1/12 4:52 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd have to say be careful of ebay seller "clio03560", he has purchased items from kult_kloemel and has been reselling.

Only saying be careful because the guy definitely has some authentic items and may not have realized the ones he purchased from kult were fakes and is now passing them on unintentionally. So if you see anything of his listed that kult is also selling, I would steer clear of them. I think someone here recently got burned on the UFC 112 Arabic version?
7/1/12 5:03 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
That was me with the UFC 112. I felt it was an honest mistake. Perhaps I'm too gullible.
7/1/12 5:10 PM
hunto21

versace187, i bought a pride mat plaque from him. Couldn't be happier with it. Very nice person to deal with. Surprised to read this.
7/1/12 5:22 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're probably right grk, most likely it was an honest mistake. He probably didn't realize they were fakes and unknowingly passed them on. And he sells alot of great stuff, which is obviously real.

Making lists like these will help others and even if unintentional, will give people a reason to go digging a little bit before purchasing from someone who is listed here.
7/1/12 5:35 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
hunto21 - versace187, i bought a pride mat plaque from him. Couldn't be happier with it. Very nice person to deal with. Surprised to read this.

I've seen him seel fake Pride gloves as real as well as UFC SEG posters.
7/1/12 5:51 PM
Dawggy
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought about getting that fedor/nog mat plaque for $500 but decided not to. Price was way low and heard about his fake posters
7/1/12 6:17 PM
hunto21

Well, if he faked the plaque he is a master. Cause it matches up perfectly with the other one I got. As far as materials, engraved sigs, and dimensions.
7/1/12 9:44 PM
D1N0

I highly doubt there's fake plaques out there. Yours is real.
7/2/12 12:01 AM
fightpimp

somebody needs to tell thes people what the fuck is up! Until then... they DO NOT KNOW...
7/2/12 2:46 PM
kingbisping

mmagirl104 - I'd have to say be careful of ebay seller "clio03560", he has purchased items from kult_kloemel and has been reselling.

Only saying be careful because the guy definitely has some authentic items and may not have realized the ones he purchased from kult were fakes and is now passing them on unintentionally. So if you see anything of his listed that kult is also selling, I would steer clear of them. I think someone here recently got burned on the UFC 112 Arabic version?
fuck i purchased a ufc 100 from him how do i know if its real? Phone Post
7/2/12 2:51 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
kingbisping - 
mmagirl104 - I'd have to say be careful of ebay seller "clio03560", he has purchased items from kult_kloemel and has been reselling.

check if bisping's ear is cut off

7/2/12 3:53 PM
kingbisping

grkblood -
kingbisping - 

shit man both bisping and brocks ears are partly cut off gutted i finally thought i got myself a 100 ill email clio356 now Phone Post
7/2/12 4:09 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
kingbisping - 
grkblood -
kingbisping - 

shit man both bisping and brocks ears are partly cut off gutted i finally thought i got myself a 100 ill email clio356 now Phone Post
Please link me to the auction. I gave him a pass the first time but it seems it wasnt a mistake and he is indeed selling kult_kloemel fakes that he purchased.
7/2/12 4:19 PM
kingbisping

i stupidly cut a deal with him off ebay ive emailed him my feelings on the subject Phone Post
7/2/12 4:20 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
kingbisping -  i stupidly cut a deal with him off ebay ive emailed him my feelings on the subject Phone Post

When did this go down and do you have the auction saved still in your watch list?
kingbisping

this was the auction number before he pulled it 280880170015 Phone Post
kingbisping

does that help? Phone Post
7/2/12 4:24 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
 well damn, I dont knwo now. this happened way back in May, which was before I received a fake poster. For all I know he didn't know because I didn't make him aware until June. I guess the answer is buyer beware. Should he be put on the list?
7/2/12 4:38 PM
kingbisping

did u win this auction with him 280880151238? this was a ufc 112 he sold around the same time? i notice someone left feedback saying he sold them a fake poster username scentral is that you? Phone Post
7/2/12 4:46 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
 yes, thats me.
7/2/12 4:49 PM
kingbisping

did u get a refund? Phone Post
7/2/12 4:58 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
 yes, and i kept the poster
7/2/12 8:25 PM
fightpimp

PM me your addy and I will send you a real UFC 100 27" x 39" with the UFC UPC code/sticker still on it...

This shit is getting out of fucking control!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.