UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> More protein shakes for fight dieting.

7/1/12 12:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Over the past 2 years I have been playing around with alot of different diets to help me lose weight for my fights. As of late I have been implementing a more liquid based diet in my camps because it allows me to lose more weight and maintain good energy levels. I use the shakes as a meal replacement usually in the morning and in the evening depending on how I feel. But I have noticed that I can still maintain my muscle mass and energy levels through out a 6-8 week camp.

I am 6'0" and fight 135 I try to stay around 155 but lately I have been making an effort to stay at 150, it can be rough getting there at times but this method has helped. My diet is pretty much Paleo for the most part but not as strict. I will eat low carb yogurts and other light snacks such as energy bars form time to time.

But a shake for me consists of Almond milk unsweetened, fruit, mixed veggies, nuts, and an occasional yogurt. If I want to sweeten it up I use stevia. As I get closer to weigh ins I drop the fruit intake and add more veggies. Week of weigh ins I drop shakes all together. but that is a whole other process in it's self.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this method, I am sure there has just wondering if anyone had any tips or feedback.
7/14/12 6:20 PM
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This post was a flop lol Phone Post
7/16/12 1:45 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoyed your post!
7/16/12 9:45 PM
Sequoyah Sandford

YVES JOCKSTRAP - I enjoyed your post!

thanks man!
8/31/12 1:55 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"as of late" is a grammatically incoherent phrase. :) it is, in fact, "of late" or "lately"
9/6/12 2:53 AM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^Droppin knowledge on em, I can dig it.
9/7/12 2:04 PM
Barbartha
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 foot and fight at 135? bro...gain more weight and fight at least at 170.
9/7/12 5:22 PM
Sequoyah Sandford

I have the height but not the size brutha. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.