MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Seller Information List Guidelines
|7/1/12 2:47 PM|
Member Since: 3/12/10
Joe Show Radio, Owner
*IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF A LIST BEING MADE THEN PLEASE DONT SO AND WHY YOU THINK ITS A BAD IDEA.*
In order to attempt to stay away from getting people pissed off, which I know is basically impossible, I would like to try to come up with some guidelines for as to who gets put on the list. The following is some stuff that I think is appropriate for getting listed. Keep in mind, this list isn't about what doesn't get you listed, it's about what does get you listed.
How to get listed:
1) If a person has had multiple issues that were unresolvable.
* I say multple to avoid people with grudges from getting listed. If a person moves from having an isolated incident with someone to having multiple issues then its a problem.
2) If the person has been proven to have knowingly sold fake items or the general concensus is that this took place.
What should be listed:
1) Known user names
2) Known real name
3) Known places individual sells items
4) What person(s) reported individual.
How to get unlisted:
1) Person that reported individual is proven to have lied.
|7/1/12 3:12 PM|
Member Since: 4/5/11
I'd like to nominate myself :)
You have ignored this user.
You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.