UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> Anyone remember Flores gloves

7/1/12 6:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These were the last old school gloves made. You would send the guy an outline of your hand and he would make them custom, non of this foam padding, he used
horse hair. I remember seeing them advertised in the back of boxing magazines in the.90's. My older hispanic boxing.coach swore by them. Phone Post
7/1/12 9:38 PM
luchador1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was someone selling them on e-bay up until 4-5 years ago. Guy had all kinds of good stuf like Casanova and alot of rare Reyes gloves I have never seen sold in in the states.
7/1/12 10:44 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy who made them was based out of LA, I would love to get my hands on a pair of.them. Casanova had great quality gloves too Phone Post
7/2/12 12:43 AM
luchador1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/02/12 12:51 AM
I have the e-mail of the guy who sells alot of that stuff on e-bay. Leave your e-mail here if you want me to send it to you. I used to pm him on e-bay years ago. Guy loves to talk boxing/gloves. The guy who used to make Flores died a year or so ago, but this guy maybe able to hook you up with some other goodies.
9/27/12 11:58 PM
AristidesBrito

Luchador it's lfthook2@gmail.com thank you so much Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.