UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Horrible shogun drawing

7/2/12 10:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Break Left
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys I heard on the UG that some dude on this board had a ridiculous hand drawn Shogun pic. People were saying how funny it was but no one posted it. Who has that legendary piece of history and how can I see it? Phone Post
7/2/12 11:13 AM
Dawggy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i33.tinypic.com/rvyn0n.gif
7/2/12 11:29 AM
Break Left
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Thanks bro that made my day! Phone Post
7/2/12 12:16 PM
aces_taylor
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Break Left - Guys I heard on the UG that some dude on this board had a ridiculous hand drawn Shogun pic. People were saying how funny it was but no one posted it. Who has that legendary piece of history and how can I see it? Phone Post
It was posted in the yumaslim thread and you already commented on it. Phone Post
7/2/12 12:29 PM
CoopDiddy
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, anyone know the member that was caught selling a fake Pride 4? /sarcasm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.