UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Awesome Zombie Game: Arma II: Dayz

7/3/12 6:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ghost of KVR
692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHomeSteadingBoards.com
 Alright, I'm back on tex6, ahren had to bolt, if it was a OGer who killed us, I have a axe, and I'm coming!

7/3/12 7:35 PM
poober
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like fun
7/3/12 11:09 PM
ghost of KVR
692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am currently in elektro with a hatchet walking down the street trying to kill everything in sight, as long as I don't get killed by a sniper I should be good, I am trying to record the vid, don't know how well it will come out
7/4/12 12:26 AM
ghost of KVR

uploading the vid to youtube now, we will see how it comes out
7/4/12 1:10 AM
slo ko
940 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happens when you die? Phone Post
7/4/12 1:14 AM
XxBullseyexX
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
7/4/12 1:19 AM
ghost of KVR

so ahren got us killed today, I might write about it later, but any who, I respawned west of elektro. I decided I was done dying due to stupid things like broken legs and stuff like that.So I decided to see how far I could get through the town with just stealth and a hatchet. I had found one in a shed outside of town and started my trek through town. I had made it to the hospital and decided I should record this and aborted to download fraps. When I was done I couldn't log into the server I was on so I logged  onto another server, which is why I had to break the windows to get out. When I was swiped by the first z, I realzed I only had one bandage so I had to make my way back to the hospital to pick up some more. I think I might stock that tent with all hatchets, who the hell would steal that?

7/4/12 1:30 AM
ghost of KVR

slo ko -  What happens when you die? Phone Post

you respawn on the coast somewhere with a bandage and some pain pills, that's it
7/4/12 1:33 AM
ghost of KVR

and for people asking about specs and stuff, that vid was made on my laptop on low 600x400
7/4/12 1:34 AM
nickgjj

Lol we picked up a couple of ogers at the airfield and helped tem grab some more loot and killed over 150 zombies with them and serge. Hop on in guys. We'll try not to shoot the og'ers tx6 Phone Post
7/4/12 1:36 AM
ghost of KVR

map, with all spoilers, show's how big the world is 

http://dayzdb.com/map 
7/4/12 2:28 AM
ghostface casey

SUUUUUUUUUUUUBBB Phone Post
7/4/12 2:29 AM
nolabrum
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
7/4/12 6:53 AM
Territory
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nickgjj - Lol we picked up a couple of ogers at the airfield and helped tem grab some more loot and killed over 150 zombies with them and serge. Hop on in guys. We'll try not to shoot the og'ers tx6 Phone Post

Thanks for the OG hospitality!
7/4/12 11:35 AM
dogfb
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Territory - 
nickgjj - Lol we picked up a couple of ogers at the airfield and helped tem grab some more loot and killed over 150 zombies with them and serge. Hop on in guys. We'll try not to shoot the og'ers tx6 Phone Post

Thanks for the OG hospitality!

. Phone Post
7/4/12 12:26 PM
Mdot50
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it possible to play on mac?
7/4/12 12:34 PM
madvillain11

do you have to download whatever steam is to try out the arma 2 demo?. i just want to tse how my computer runs it.
7/4/12 1:36 PM
Jayjayememay
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This game is so good I honestly can't play any other games now. I've put in roughly 200 hours over the last month. this game is negatively affecting my life.
7/4/12 3:43 PM
SleepBomb

^ game looks awesome. finally got the install right got into a game, then realized i didn't know how to play.
7/4/12 4:15 PM
ghost of KVR

Edited: 07/04/12 4:16 PM
 anyone on right now? I am north of elektro hunting game, we can meet up 
7/4/12 5:06 PM
madmav
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

are the tents lootable?  i've seen players talk about having tents up in the woods where they stash extra gear/loot
7/4/12 5:08 PM
Active Measures
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yep
7/4/12 7:59 PM
dogfb
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bananatoles - I just bought a Mac. Runs diablo 3 on high. Run this? I'm a computer dumby Phone Post
I don't think this game runs on a Mac. Phone Post
7/4/12 9:00 PM
virux11b
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub a dub dub I've got a chub! Phone Post
7/4/12 9:21 PM
WuDaddy
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.