UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Awesome Zombie Game: Arma II: Dayz

7/6/12 12:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
madmav
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

same thing but this time i managed to run across a hill and found a barn.. picked up a hatchet but don't know how to equip it.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. 
7/6/12 1:02 AM
ghost of KVR
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHomeSteadingBoards.com
HongKongaBong - 
madmav -  same thing but this time i managed to run across a hill and found a barn.. picked up a hatchet but don't know how to equip it.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. 

heydude what server again and where are you

you still at barn?
7/6/12 1:03 AM
ghost of KVR
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

madmav -  same thing but this time i managed to run across a hill and found a barn.. picked up a hatchet but don't know how to equip it.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. 

hit g to open inventory, right click on the hatchet and hit equip hatchet, once it'sin your hand hit r to load it, you need to load the hatchet, but you get 10000 swipes
7/6/12 1:04 AM
madmav
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was in the dallas one.. then jumped to a seattle one.. until i figure how to equip the hatchet i'm just gonna be dead meat
7/6/12 1:13 AM
dizz
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
7/6/12 1:20 AM
SeeEsDub
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for September Phone Post
7/6/12 1:30 AM
tjmitchiscool
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha will check this out Phone Post
7/6/12 1:35 AM
roperninja
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lulz McGee -  Sub for when I buy a new computer and eventually buy this shit!!!!!
. Phone Post
7/6/12 1:38 AM
The Topester
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ARMAGUARD! Phone Post
7/6/12 1:44 AM
bigphil
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roperninja -
Lulz McGee -  Sub for when I buy a new computer and eventually buy this shit!!!!!
. Phone Post
. Phone Post
7/6/12 2:02 AM
poober
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys have different names in this game? The Tx 6 server was a laggy mofo, it was night, and I couldn't find shit. Every building I went to had a zombie in it and I can't even karate chop these mofos.

Am I missing where to get a easy weapon at the start of the game?
7/6/12 2:12 AM
madmav

Edited: 07/06/12 2:14 AM
 cool thanks guys.. well i'm kinda holed up in a barn by Vysota.. gonna keep respawning to see if i can get a cz or something.  

mavi is my ingame name. currently im using the seattle based servers.. they seem okay..
7/6/12 3:00 AM
sfred
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

going to have to check this out Phone Post
7/6/12 3:21 AM
BadRobot321
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb -
ghost of KVR -  if you play with ahren and he says, hey lets go check out this building, run the other direction!
Just run inside, we'll be safe!

Haha god Damn I wish my comp would run this game!! Phone Post
7/6/12 3:43 AM
madmav

nubs with bad aim trying to pot shot hatchet weilding noob... story of the night for me.. still haven't found a gun yet.. but still alive on my second try. hehe
7/6/12 10:50 AM
Q_Nine
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in on TX6 as Q_Nine.

I crawled around a starting area this morning before work through a bunch of Zs. Cant wait to get home and find some loot.

I've got a random freezing problem I need to resolve and then I'm down for a night of mayhem.

Look me up. I'm down for Vent, Steam or Skype.
7/6/12 11:02 AM
raoulDuke

SOOOOOOOO FUCKIN JELLYYYY RIGHT MEOWWWWWWWWWWW

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
7/6/12 12:25 PM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub! Phone Post
7/6/12 12:46 PM
Kunu

In Phone Post
7/6/12 1:09 PM
ghost of KVR

Sal Penis -  Just to tip you guys off... ahren and kvr are bandits. Avoid at all cost. Phone Post

lol, look at the last video I posted, I have zero murders
7/6/12 1:47 PM
nickgjj

Lol guess I'll go out looking for kvr and ahren tonight with my quad and thermals :) Phone Post
7/6/12 4:20 PM
Q_Nine
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you recall who got you? I'll put them on my TX6 avoid list.

Are you HongKongaBong in Dayz?
7/6/12 4:23 PM
RLL
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So this is like WOW with Zombie survival? No way I have the time to spare for this! lol.
7/6/12 4:29 PM
Active Measures
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HongKongaBong -  Dude wtf just sniped me in Cherno?! Phone Post

Probably my buddy Mack. We were heading to Cherno before my comp crashed.
7/6/12 4:56 PM
Q_Nine

Is it best to declare OG status in general or would that make us more of a target? :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.