Edited: 15-Apr-03

any body done this or teach it?
4/15/03 9:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Apr-03 10:19 AM
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Thanks for the inquiry on CDT. Im reposting the RULES OF MY FORUM here, dont take this personaly, its for all to re-read, everyone skips by the opening page and right into the forum: RULES OF THE MENTAL EDGE "Do nothing that is of no use" - Musashi This is the MENTAL EDGE, a place to discuss the BLAUER TACTICAL CONFRONTATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM [BTCMS] research which includes our training systems, HIGH GEAR, BALLISTIC MICRO-FIGHTS, the PANIC ATTACK, CHU FEN DO, THE S.P.E.A.R. SYSTEM, the PDR [Personal Defense Readiness program] etc. If your question is not about a part of this curriculum. Please post it in the UNDERGROUND or OTHERGROUND. This forum is NOT set up to be a place for social dialogue on random subjects; it is a place for focused interaction about training, mind-set, tactics, etc as related to my research. Social interaction should be a by- product not the primary reason for the posts. THE REASON FOR THIS IS SIMPLE: This is the MENTAL EDGE forum, anything that is read or written in here presumes & assumes' an implied consent from my company, my representatives or me. RATIONALE: This is not because I am not interested or open minded but that there is simply too much for me and my team to handle, especially if posts are abstract or diluted. EXCEPTIONS: If you want to post something off topic or promote something, simply email my office with the query [pdrteam@tonyblauer.com] and you will be replied to in a very timely fashion. QUESTION or THREAD THEMES: 1. To me or my team about our training methods, HIGH GEAR, videos, etc. 2. To active members of the PERSONAL DEFENSE READINESS team about PDR related training and experiences. 3. To active MENTAL EDGE participants about their thoughts, ideas andexperiences training with us or using our learning aids etc. 4. Comments about the PDR experience, a seminar, drills, tapes, etc and/or experiences that you would like comments on from a BTCMS rep. INTERACTION: Keep your posts intelligent and SUCCINCT. If you have pertinent thoughts, of course include them. If you want to interact on some key thought that you think might derail the thread, take it to email or ALERT the group to go to the OTHERGROUND, so all can chat away. ARE WE INTERESTED IN OTHERS THOUGHTS? IDEAS? Absolutely. But in context. Your ideas, opinions, comments should flow from original questions. Please help me maintain clarity and focus on the forum. Sincerely, Tony Blauer.
4/15/03 12:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taku
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Apr-03
Weel put. Fair enough. Liam.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.