UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana giving away most expensive 148 tix in house

7/2/12 8:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willin
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're welcome, UG. Good luck - post here if you win any.
7/2/12 8:34 PM
Seamus619
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heart Dana! Phone Post
7/2/12 8:39 PM
dbeedy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I have to show up to the weigh ins with a can of shave gel? Without even knowing if I will get the tickets?

Sounds like a locals only thing then? Phone Post
7/2/12 8:51 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck to UG'ers on Twitter!
7/2/12 9:34 PM
lionsoul

Posting.  Dana - give it to me!!!
7/2/12 9:38 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And that is also our blog for the week.
7/2/12 9:59 PM
stonepony

sinceufc2 - This is cool that they get together with sponsors to give stuff away but I don't understand why anybody blatantly lies about something you can easily look up. Why are people having trouble buying tickets? I just checked and easily got two tickets together in the highest price range. I also checked just for shits and giggles and there were 4 together in the 2nd price range- didn't check for more but if that's the case there are probably a lot of tickets left.

Good luck to anybody that enters though. I hope one of you wins.
Probably a lot of "speculators", bought up a big chunk of the tickets and are re-selling for a big profit.
7/2/12 10:03 PM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

best seats in the house aren't cage side
7/2/12 10:03 PM
Dreamer
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. If i were to somehow snag a pair id be willing to give one to another UGer. Phone Post
7/2/12 10:05 PM
dbeedy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait so I just have to post the picture on twitter? Phone Post
7/2/12 10:44 PM
Jaybrone
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People are complaining about how they are doing this? How about you just enjoy they are trying to do something nice. I swear some of you could find a reason to bitch while getting laid. Phone Post
7/2/12 11:10 PM
rickmelendez

No matter what Dana does people will complain. He's the guy you love to hate.
7/2/12 11:17 PM
Archangel

Good stuff . Wish I had a plane ticket
7/2/12 11:32 PM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dreamer - Awesome. If i were to somehow snag a pair id be willing to give one to another UGer. Phone Post
Hi, my name is Ben, I hope to meet you in Vegas.

I'm a little unclear on the giveaway. So I show up where with the shaving gel where? Phone Post
7/2/12 11:39 PM
East Clintwood
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America -
Dreamer - Awesome. If i were to somehow snag a pair id be willing to give one to another UGer. Phone Post

I'm a little unclear on the giveaway. So I show up where with the shaving gel where? Phone Post
I'm wondering this myself. Where exactly? Weigh-ins? Phone Post
7/2/12 11:51 PM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

East Clintwood -
UGCTT Captain America -

I'm wondering this myself. Where exactly? Weigh-ins? Phone Post
Dude, that might be my new favorite screen name Phone Post
7/3/12 5:34 AM
UncleDavid

dana makes a sweet move and still people are complaining! he doesnt have to give away free tickets, yet he still does! so you have to buy some shave gel to get them?!

Sweet! all the complaining pussies can shave themselves with it as well now
7/3/12 1:38 PM
Shane Carwin
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know several fighters (myself included) that requested tickets and we were told they are not available. Dana has never not given me tickets to a fight if I requested it. This fight is sold out and this might be the only way to get tickets. good luck.
7/3/12 3:07 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Shane Carwin - I know several fighters (myself included) that requested tickets and we were told they are not available. Dana has never not given me tickets to a fight if I requested it. This fight is sold out and this might be the only way to get tickets. good luck.
Shane, do you know where I'm supposed to bring the shave gel? Phone Post
7/3/12 4:26 PM
RLL
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane. Uou should show up with the shaving gel to get free tix. You might get a sponsor with that bald head too! Lol. Love ya big guy! Phone Post
7/3/12 4:59 PM
Shane Carwin
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - 
Shane Carwin - I know several fighters (myself included) that requested tickets and we were told they are not available. Dana has never not given me tickets to a fight if I requested it. This fight is sold out and this might be the only way to get tickets. good luck.

Weigh ins is what I heard in the video. Stay tuned to @DanaWhite on twitter too
7/3/12 5:09 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Shane Carwin -
UGCTT Captain America - 

Weigh ins is what I heard in the video. Stay tuned to @DanaWhite on twitter too
Thanks, I must have missed that part.

Are you going to be at the Expo? Phone Post
7/3/12 6:08 PM
dfw jr
1638 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am giving away 10 pairs of 1200 dollar tix to the fans. these are tix that are mine and NEVER go on sale.
7/3/12 6:29 PM
Labrador
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's no way that thing could enter me, it's so girthy.
7/3/12 11:18 PM
RLL
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  i am giving away 10 pairs of 1200 dollar tix to the fans. these are tix that are mine and NEVER go on sale.
Great prize to those who win. Nice work. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.