UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cung Le: I trained smarter, not harder

7/2/12 9:40 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

“I think the biggest thing that affected me was I  wasn’t used to the heavy pounding,” Le told MMAWeekly Radio.

“It wasn’t during the fight that affected me, it was during training camp.  Training with bigger guys like King Mo and all the good fighters over there at AKA, you get banged up.  It seemed like I was getting injured every other week.  So definitely, that was the biggest part in being healthy for the fight.”

“I just want to compete at the highest level I could and perform to the best of my abilities.  I feel like I have a great training camp.  It’s not like I went from Wanderlei and started filming movies,” explained Le. “I healed up and got right back in there and changed my training regimen around to make sure that I realize I can’t just go 185 percent all the time and wear down the body.

“You got to rest, you got to recover and you just got to train smarter.  For this camp, I trained a lot smarter.  I’m in a lot better shape.  I’m going in without being all banged up.  Sparring with King Mo every other day took its toll on my body.”

read entire article...

7/2/12 9:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jacktripper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On paper cote should be Taylor made for him but cote isn't someone to
Look past Phone Post
7/2/12 10:02 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HE CAME BACK FROM THE SCOTT SMITH LOSS LIKE A FUCKING TIGER RIDING A DRAGON AND SHIT.    DUDE WAS BEASTIAL.   WE'LL SEE. 
7/2/12 10:04 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
TTT for Cung. I wish that he could have been in MMA earlier so people truly understand how talented this guy is.
7/2/12 10:09 PM
T Bag

Dude will probably gas after 3 minutes again
7/2/12 10:16 PM
ufcman187

WHAT DOES TTT MEAN? I used to just read headlines and stories and never looked at comments. Since I started I see WAR so n so, and TTT so n so. I have been a fan for a while but not active. Someone help a noob out
7/2/12 10:23 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand beat his ass
/thread Phone Post
7/2/12 10:32 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufcman187 - WHAT DOES TTT MEAN? I used to just read headlines and stories and never looked at comments. Since I started I see WAR so n so, and TTT so n so. I have been a fan for a while but not active. Someone help a noob out
To The Top Phone Post
7/2/12 10:36 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostLegit - 
ufcman187 - WHAT DOES TTT MEAN? I used to just read headlines and stories and never looked at comments. Since I started I see WAR so n so, and TTT so n so. I have been a fan for a while but not active. Someone help a noob out
To The Top Phone Post

TORQUOISE TANK TOPS.........WE ARE ALL BIG FANS OF THEM

7/2/12 10:50 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

ufcman187 - WHAT DOES TTT MEAN? I used to just read headlines and stories and never looked at comments. Since I started I see WAR so n so, and TTT so n so. I have been a fan for a while but not active. Someone help a noob out

Transvestite Top Team.
7/2/12 10:51 PM
voorhees

this thread is about to go in a completely different direction.
7/2/12 11:04 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fixed

Cung Le: I didn't train as hard for this fight

(13) [1084] by Underground Blog
MixedMartialArts.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.