UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm Back, I'm Alive

7/3/12 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Wes
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/03/12 3:19 PM

Well... It's been a minute since I posted on here and wanted to let people know what has been going on in my life for the last few years.

My last couple fights I took out of financial need and as we can all agree I didn't look good and honestly shouldn't have stepped into the cage. Well, within the last two years my life has settled down; my son is almost 2, my body has healed and I made the proper financial decisions in order to get back into the gym and make the people that have always stood by me proud.

So I took a long time off and I was really hitting the gym hard when I got a call from an agent. I was offered a fight in Bulgaria against a guy that was the former muscle for the countries cocaine trade. I was a little hesitant to take the bout but I knew I was prepared physically and deserved this fight.

I saw a few of his fights and I knew that I could beat him; little did I know I was going to be involved in a fixed fight.

I gave a tell all interview to MMARecap.com here is a link to the article, PLEASE read it and help all future people that are approached by this organization know what complete and total pieces of shit these people are.

http://www.mmarecap.com/interviews/wes-sims-details-his-fight-with-lyubo-simeonov-at-maxfight-bulgaria/
ridiculous
7/3/12 2:17 PM
PartsGuy
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
7/3/12 2:17 PM
Stu Cazzo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember when Wes flipped the bird when he was being choked by Mir?

Pioneer of the 209 -
7/3/12 2:18 PM
kungfugrip
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you were gone?

you were dead?

Great to see you got better
7/3/12 2:18 PM
groundfighter2000
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Wes. Good to hear things are back on track for you. Sorry to hear about the fixed fight. I'll check out the article.
7/3/12 2:19 PM
The Swinging Richard
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/3/12 2:20 PM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Wes good to hear you are doing good. You fought for the title no matter what half these jackass's think that's still a big deal! Take care!
Ramon Maroni
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes in the house
mixedmartialfarts
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's nuts that the ref was also the promoter, matchmaker, and financial backing.  Pretty fucking shady, thanks for sharing the story with us!
7/3/12 2:22 PM
The Swinging Richard
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Link to article on MMA Recap
7/3/12 2:22 PM
Big Wes
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the story is nothing as compaired to what happened in the days leading up to the fight, just wait till you read that stuff.
7/3/12 2:24 PM
Legalize It
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow thats crooked as shit. I cant wait to hear the rest.
7/3/12 2:25 PM
NorthFromHere
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
From the blurry video it seems that you were hurting from the leg lock? And just happens that the video is missing critical bits from the situation
Seamus619

TTT Phone Post
that new guy

Edited: 07/03/12 2:27 PM
Wow only needed to watch the part when he was grabbin the ropes then ended up on top of you then the referee fixing his ankle guards for him and giving him like 20 mins to hang out before fighting again lol wtf.
7/3/12 2:26 PM
NorthFromHere
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Vid. Leg lock (or leg lock attempt) right at the end
7/3/12 2:27 PM
RJJH
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WES SIMMS IN THE HOUSE!!

good to see you back man!!

Hel13torm
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/03/12 2:27 PM
 Look forward to the full story, Wes.

DQ or not, this made me a fan:

edit: damn, beaten to it lol
Fabes
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
ttt Phone Post
Fabes
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
ttt Phone Post
KevinMcAllister
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
Twostep
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes Sims baby!
7/3/12 2:29 PM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
Its widely known that in most cases you have to finish the fight if you want to win in the former Soviet nations when you're fighting their homeboys. Crooked stuff going on there all the time. Not in all promotions but in many of them.
7/3/12 2:31 PM
D241

The Swinging Richard - 

Looked at gif, and I smiled/smirked.

Looked to see the screenname of this post, and immediately started laughing. Perfect name for that post lol
7/3/12 2:31 PM
crazydave
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.mmarecap.com/interviews/wes-sims-details-his-fight-with-lyubo-simeonov-at-maxfight-bulgaria/

Additionally the action didn’t stop when the fight was over as Sims’s fight purse was not what was agreed upon and when he went to collect the rest of his money he was met with a gun to his head.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.