UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Favorite Gov conspiracy?

7/3/12 5:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For me it's UFOs and Aliens. Extra Terrestrials, not Mexicans.

I also think M.I.B. Was based on a true story. Phone Post
7/3/12 8:24 PM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

salt peter in the water at basic. i blame them for my dilemma
7/3/12 8:40 PM
fnunderful
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

US infecting people in Guatemala with STDs for research...
7/3/12 8:46 PM
JIMMYNAKS
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup. That's where I tell people I got my STDs Phone Post
7/3/12 8:49 PM
fnunderful
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was their method of delivery...
7/3/12 9:06 PM
Dr. Shocker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am a firm believer that the truth lies somewhere in between.

i believe lady gaga WAS a man and will go in between to find out!
7/3/12 9:10 PM
Dr. Shocker

But seriously, it is hard for me to not believe in many popular conspiracy theories, from aliens to 911 to my very own X Band weather affecter beliefs.

But right now, my current conspiracy theory, is that the fisheries industry is hiding the fact that much of the ocean's ahi is fukkin toxic from Japan's nuclear radiation leak. and THAT'S why there is a shortage.
7/3/12 11:54 PM
JIMMYNAKS

The Disclosure Project
7/3/12 11:54 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Dr. Shocker - But seriously, it is hard for me to not believe in many popular conspiracy theories, from aliens to 911 to my very own X Band weather affecter beliefs.

But right now, my current conspiracy theory, is that the fisheries industry is hiding the fact that much of the ocean's ahi is fukkin toxic from Japan's nuclear radiation leak. and THAT'S why there is a shortage.

Interesting......
7/4/12 1:59 AM
WillyMaunawili
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr. Shocker - But seriously, it is hard for me to not believe in many popular conspiracy theories, from aliens to 911 to my very own X Band weather affecter beliefs.

First para, took the words outta my mouth

Second para, like Jimmy said very interesting Phone Post
7/4/12 2:01 AM
WillyMaunawili
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd actually like to hear more about the Hawaii CT's, like Kunia, that I heard about on the HG(from Jimmy I believe), or "The Golf Ball" Phone Post
7/4/12 2:54 AM
fnunderful

http://www.infowars.com/homeland-security-report-lists-liberty-lovers-as-terrorists/

Appropriate for the thread?
7/4/12 3:43 PM
Dr. Shocker

WillyMaunawili - 
Dr. Shocker - But seriously, it is hard for me to not believe in many popular conspiracy theories, from aliens to 911 to my very own X Band weather affecter beliefs.

First para, took the words outta my mouth

Second para, like Jimmy said very interesting Phone Post

i honestly have not seen any evidence to support my ahi theory other than the fact that everyone i have spoken to about it (pretty much just the seafood guys at the markets), has said they don't know what's going on besides the fact that it's all caused by the frozen ahi shortage.

When they ask the distributor/wholesalers they just say they don't know why there is such a shortage. The news had talked about the weather being unusually bad to fish, but i'm not really buying that one because i can't believe this weather they speak of is of a magnitude greater than anything else in history. Because it sure seems like this is the highest ahi has cost this time of year EVAR.

And i remember a report a little while ago talking about finding especially high levels of radiation in ahi in the northern pacific. For me it just stands to reason, and the motive for the fishing industry wanting/needing to cover it up is obvious.
7/4/12 6:44 PM
fnunderful

If I eat enough of it do you think I will get some super powers...perhaps a second, BIGGER, peepee?
7/4/12 6:53 PM
WillyMaunawili

Great insight Doc Phone Post
7/5/12 4:05 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - http://www.infowars.com/homeland-security-report-lists-liberty-lovers-as-terrorists/

Appropriate for the thread?

It's feels like the mid-90s under Clinton......LOL@ the fucking lefties. But one day they'll convince enough sheeple that Americans holding AMERICAN IDEALS really are the enemy and then...:(
7/5/12 7:10 AM
MOB U2
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no favorite gov't conspiracies b/c they're all trying to keep a brutha down.

But if you must know. . . the greatest conspiracy to mankind is the belief that the best boy bands are white or motherfucking Puerto Ricans.

No they are black! Bobbie, Ricky, Ronnie, Mike, Ralph, and Vince.

NEW EDITION DON'T EVAH COUNT THEM OUT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9uhrhIlBQ

7/5/12 7:30 AM
MOB U2
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check this vid. Motherfuckers have most proto elements of hip hop in this vid - graffiti art, pop lock/breakdance, rap/MC'in. All they missing is turntables and some beat box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZUq6N7Gx1c

After the success of Jackson 5 and the failure of mainstream media to Caucasify Tito, Marlon, Jackie, and Jermaine Jackson, the Rothschild reptilian alien overlords sought to crush the possibility of mainstream black boy bands, and had it not been for Motown Records, and other smaller labels, the last black bastion of boy bands (New Edition, Boyz II Men, etc.) would have been stamped out forever.

Menudo was brought in by the Jewish-Rothschild reptilian alien controlled Hollywood cartel to distract the population of the supremacy of black boy bands. By doing so, the threat of an internal, domestic US, non-white boy band was suppressed forever. NKOTB, 98 degrees, Backstreet and other shit boy bands were allowed to populate the terrible musical landscape of the boy band world.

I am certain David Icke and Alex Jones would be aware of this if they just grew up with a little bit more Motown and Quincy Jones around the house.
7/5/12 4:19 PM
shiki31

Moon landing. Phone Post
7/5/12 11:18 PM
fnunderful

Here is one I haven't heard before but have always suspected...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcbloBA2Lek
7/5/12 11:35 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Baw-Rawk!!
7/6/12 6:02 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck the ancient aliens......I'm more worried about the fuggers inbound right now!

I hope those space surveillance dweebs at AMOS and GEODSS are on the ball so we get a heads-up and can get extra toilet paper and ammo before they show up.
7/6/12 12:36 PM
fnunderful

....or will the inbound be mistaken for a flight of B-17s just like what happened on Dec 7, 1941, when the aliens first attacked Hawaii!
7/6/12 12:51 PM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IT'S A COOKBOOK!
7/6/12 8:50 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Ancient Aliens episode where they found the "GPS" type box on a ship with inner workings more complicated than a modern day Swiss watch......

but there is no such thing as Aliens.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.