UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Robert Drysdale Coming Back To Musashi In Barrie

7/4/12 9:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MusashiDojo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert will be at Musashi Martial Arts / Drysdale Jiu-Jitsu Barrie for a 2 day seminar in August.

Saturday August 25th - Gi - 11am-2pm

Sunday August 26th - No-Gi - 11am-2pm

$90 for 1 day or $150 for both.

Space is limited / RSVP at info@musashimartialarts.ca or call (705) 722-5487

www.mmadojo.ca
41 King Street, Barrie
7/10/12 9:23 AM
MusashiDojo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We've been getting a really strong response to the weekend seminar with Robert. We have about 15 spaces left for each day.

If you intend to come up and train, please RSVP now at info@musashimartialarts.ca or call (705) 722-5487.

We always cap numbers and I anticipate that we will reach capacity before the weekend of the event.

In the event that we do still have space the day of, the rate for walk-ins will be $110 for 1 day and $180 for both.
7/11/12 2:09 PM
SPoulin
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Submission Academy will probably have 10 people coming at least. I'll confirm ASAP.

7/11/12 11:10 PM
AndrewMcInnes
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Cant wait to train with Rob and Abmar!
7/20/12 9:54 AM
MusashiDojo

ttt
7/23/12 5:24 PM
MusashiDojo

3 spots still available for gi

4 spots left for no-gi

Book now or you will miss out!
8/7/12 2:06 PM
MusashiDojo

I just had a participant cancel his spot for the event. E-mail me if you want to get in one one or both days.
8/13/12 9:21 PM
ArmyJitz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was at his seminar last year. Robert Drysdale is such a passionate instructor.
You can tell he loves what he does.
Can't believe I have to miss this!
8/21/12 3:54 PM
MusashiDojo

I spoke with Robert today. There was a setback with Canada Immigration in Vancouver this past weekend. He won't be able to get back to Canada this Friday. Our seminar will have to be re-scheduled for a later date. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.