UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> FUNK LIMIT WHEN UR BALLS DEEP IN IT

7/5/12 7:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOB U2
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to know.

I have never stopped pounding or eating in the funk. But I've dealt with some disgusting things on multiple occasions. Waking a girl up after a hard night of partying eating her pussy (which would obviously be fucking rank as a mutha), doggstyling a chick that should've baby wiped her swamp ass at the end of the day, going down on a semi-early period spotting girl, fucking a girl on her rag and making the bed look like a Satanic ritual, etc.

let's hear it you fucking savages.
7/5/12 12:56 PM
fnunderful
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you covered it all...
7/5/12 1:12 PM
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i threw up, just a little. in my mouf.
7/5/12 1:47 PM
DudewithaRack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time to up ur standards...
*throws a bottle of Listerine & altoids ur way
Those raunchy bitches should be ashamed of their smelly selves
7/5/12 4:31 PM
PTM2020
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - I think you covered it all...

7/5/12 4:43 PM
fnunderful
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

....perhaps you only missed the ”I pounded her from behind while her head was in the toilet puking” but this has not happened in my experience.
7/5/12 7:37 PM
MOB U2
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DudewithaRack -  Time to up ur standards...

I have found the funk will happen to many types of women regardless if they are oompah loompahish or a 7+ and above. Like say a girl is feeling terrible b/c of PMS - some girls to undo their headache will ask for a fuck. Unfortunately PMS symptoms also include, irritability, cramping, spotting, and stuff like diarrhea. Disgusting yes, but will a real man turn down a fuck?

No.

So pull out your old black metal t-shirts and make it a CSI night!
7/5/12 7:40 PM
MOB U2

fnunderful - ....perhaps you only missed the ”I pounded her from behind while her head was in the toilet puking” but this has not happened in my experience.

I forgot about that. That is a true artist.... unless it was in a public bathroom.

Public bathroom fucking to me is disgusting.
7/5/12 8:51 PM
fnunderful

KyokushinCatch - ATM

blumpkin

"it's all good" - tao te ching

"have no funk as a funk, no limits as a limit" - bruce lee roy

I am actually surprised the amount of wimminz who enjoy ATM and even beg for it...
7/5/12 10:59 PM
808dvs
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/05/12 10:59 PM
This thread is disgusting.

*looks around*

*unzips*
7/5/12 11:36 PM
JIMMYNAKS
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SWTFATP?!?!?!
7/6/12 5:34 AM
DudewithaRack

MOB U2 - 

I have found the funk will happen to many types of women regardless if they are oompah loompahish or a 7+ and above. Like say a girl is feeling terrible b/c of PMS - some girls to undo their headache will ask for a fuck. Unfortunately PMS symptoms also include, irritability, cramping, spotting, and stuff like diarrhea. Disgusting yes, but will a real man turn down a fuck?

No.

i've always said NO to random spontaneous sex romps
everything must be scheduled and planned accordingly. hence PMS issues and long hours at work is a NO NO!

7/7/12 12:49 AM
meatrokket
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was fucking my ex gf in the dorms at UH so all the lights were off while my roommate was asleep. The stink aroma from her pussy wafting up from beneath the sheets smelled like any other night.

After I busted I wrapped myself in a towel and ran to the bathroom to rinse off. When the towel came off I saw that my dick and balls were covered in dark gelatinous clots of dried period blood.

My soul died a little that night but it has given me the ability to not give a fuck if I'm gonna get a little bloody or not. Phone Post
7/7/12 4:13 AM
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THIS THREAD COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE.
7/7/12 5:08 AM
fnunderful

At least you didn't look in the mirror and find a red clown face staring back at you....OH THE HORROR!
7/7/12 6:02 AM
meatrokket
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if I went down on her that night I don't know that I would have a clown face on. The blood that came out was very solid and gelatinous. It reminded me off some placenta I saw on HBO as a young lad. That shit came from DEEP up in that pussy. Phone Post
7/7/12 6:09 AM
fnunderful

...and now i am hungry...
7/7/12 6:27 AM
MOB U2

Sweet Jesus that was an awesome story meat. Goddamn man too bad I didn't know you in college, we could have made a coven of pussy vampires and compared scholarly notes.

I have yet to encounter a slab of bloody cervical wall on my penis. I do recall waking up a few times and wondering if the girl cut my penis with a knife though. That and pussy blood clotted in my bellybutton the morning after.

Don't know about you, but sometimes I can tell its blood by the viscousness of pussy secretions while I'm jamming it.
7/7/12 6:33 AM
meatrokket

Yes, normal pussy juice feels like I'm running the 40 yard dash in a dome with AstroTurf. Bloody juice feels more like im running the 40 on grass sometimes with a slight headwind. Phone Post
7/7/12 6:38 AM
meatrokket

This other girl I recently slammed a few times bareback had quite a stank pussy by itself.

Once I started sledging her and her secretions became slightly thicker, the most vile smell I've encountered coming from a non-homeless person permeated my room. And once I creampied (bad idea) that made the smell twice as bad.

I think that girl had a cocktail of other guys jizz in her and saved me for the end of her day as a cum dumpster. Phone Post
7/7/12 6:39 AM
meatrokket

MOB U2 - Sweet Jesus that was an awesome story meat. Goddamn man too bad I didn't know you in college, we could have made a coven of pussy vampires and compared scholarly notes.

I have yet to encounter a slab of bloody cervical wall on my penis. I do recall waking up a few times and wondering if the girl cut my penis with a knife though. That and pussy blood clotted in my bellybutton the morning after.

Don't know about you, but sometimes I can tell its blood by the viscousness of pussy secretions while I'm jamming it.
Man, I always make it a point to shower after. Dot like falling asleep for a little while and waking up to a bunch of dried up crustys on my dick and balls. Phone Post
7/7/12 6:39 AM
MOB U2

DudewithaRack - 
MOB U2 - 

No.

everything must be scheduled and planned accordingly. hence PMS issues and long hours at work is a NO NO!

This is unacceptable. Your are the kind that plan out a booty call. Say you train on a certain day. You wear a cup for 3-4hours and get smashed by fat fucks. After practice your tired as a muthafucka, your entire body is flaccid, most esp your penis, and you would rather have a chick massage your balls for a good 20 minutes while your like eating your post-workout meal, then get to it cuz your entire body is like a rubber man. But then b/c she planned that booty call, so you gotta take it when you can take it. Had you known how much fat fucks you were gonna wrestle, you would've avoided training and just gone for a good run.

But now your stuck at home, with a girl complaining about a sore neck cuz she been giving you the Hoover action for the past 20 minutes and wondering why your penis just doesnt want to cooperate and why, despite how good her fucking ass looks in reverse cowgirl, you'd rather just go to sleep from a good day of rolling, while she playfully laps your nutsack.

Then you end up blasting your load unexpectedly in her hair and nose, fall asleep, and hear her angrily washing her hair of jizz all night.

Sometimes we don't want to be an inconsiderate bad boy, but that's what happens when you iCal a booty call.
7/7/12 6:49 AM
MOB U2

@ meat - Btw I stopped eating pussy a while back b/c of that very reason. So much chicks with stink choca. But if she cooks good, esp with lots of garlic, that's just whats gonna happen.

And yeah man I do usually shower after but sometimes it happens. It's like freaking a male version of Carrie. THEY ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!

@KC - I missed your earlier post man. You A2M a girl? Damn, if there is anything I could ask from Allah it would be to asstamout 72 virgins in heaven.
7/11/12 6:35 PM
DudewithaRack

MOB U2 - 
DudewithaRack - 
MOB U2 - 

No.

This is unacceptable. Your are the kind that plan out a booty call. Say you train on a certain day. You wear a cup for 3-4hours and get smashed by fat fucks. After practice your tired as a muthafucka, your entire body is flaccid, most esp your penis, and you would rather have a chick massage your balls for a good 20 minutes while your like eating your post-workout meal, then get to it cuz your entire body is like a rubber man. But then b/c she planned that booty call, so you gotta take it when you can take it. Had you known how much fat fucks you were gonna wrestle, you would've avoided training and just gone for a good run.

But now your stuck at home, with a girl complaining about a sore neck cuz she been giving you the Hoover action for the past 20 minutes and wondering why your penis just doesnt want to cooperate and why, despite how good her fucking ass looks in reverse cowgirl, you'd rather just go to sleep from a good day of rolling, while she playfully laps your nutsack.

Then you end up blasting your load unexpectedly in her hair and nose, fall asleep, and hear her angrily washing her hair of jizz all night.

Sometimes we don't want to be an inconsiderate bad boy, but that's what happens when you iCal a booty call.
MOBU2...
no you didn't just go there...NOT IN THE HAIR!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.