UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA has fickle fans

9/8/12 1:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Over time, you quit obsessing over the same gsp topics. I like that if someone is going to be all about a fighter, at least be for the fighter and not against them. Regardless if you're for or against, when does it die? 

I'm sure you've created GSP threads in the past-yes?
Do you still think about those topics?
Can you not stop the urge(if you even have an urge anymore) to state your opinion on the matter?

My point is, is orcus has had plenty of fedor discussions of all realms. He is well spoken and can present an argument well. How long and how many times does he have to keep at it? 

It's fair of you to ask "is your obsession with orcus normal".

I'll answer but I hope you can address what's quoted above.

I can see why you or others can see it as abnormal.

I feel that my displeasure with his obsession is shared. I feel that way because I have seen numerous members give orcus shit over his obsession in discrediting Fedor over an extended period of time.

What may make me or this thread stand out, is the fact that I'm the only one(i believe) who has tried to point it out in the manner in which I have.  So in a sense, it wasn't normal for me to make this thread compared to the fact that nobody else has.  However I feel the motivation was propelled by the same thing that gets other members disturbed when it comes to orcus posting about Fedor. They post about it when he does it.

I try not to be just an average poster/ug'er. I like to talk about things that arent' being discussed or talk about angles that haven't been brought up yet.  Perhaps that's why I felt compelled to make a thread regarding his obsession. I feel I'm not alone in thinking he's obsessed, but I also feel that nobody has pointed it out to the degree I have, which is a way that really opens eyes. 

I prefer it open the eyes of orcus so he can debate other mma topics in the well speaking way which he can, but if I can't get through to him; this thread serves as proof that regarding Fedor, you can't look at orcus logically knowing he illogically/obsessively post in a very abnormal matter regarding him.

9/8/12 2:19 AM
orcus

" I don't mind at all if him or you or anyone disagrees with me on mma subjects, Fedor/goat included."

lol

Here's what you're saying: "I don't care if I disagree with him, and I damn sure I don't care if he's right or wrong, it just annoys me that he posts so much, so I'm going to stalk him for going on 8 months now and keep complaining about it...if all those exact same posts had different names at the top of them, I wouldn't mind one bit, but since they all say "orcus", I'm going to go nuts over it."

That's the very definition of being obsessed with someone. You've basically admitted that you don't care AT ALL what I say, you just care that I'm the one saying it.

"
 it's fitting that people like fierce dragon, suess, doctor mma, auzzie, are people who side with orcus. "

And it's fitting that those who "side with" you (lol) are guys like Narly (moron; banned); Calhoon (permanently gone from the forum because he was such an Anderson hater that he bet Chael would beat him); William Colosimo (guy whose typical contributions to threads are to project elaborate homosexual scenarios onto whomever he disagrees with, or demand they kill themselves); Jons Forsberg (admitted troll who is, like D241, obsessed with me; to the point that he impersonated me on another forum that I'm not even on and where no one gives a fuck who I am or is even aware that he's impersonating someone).

Also fitting: That you and many of your buddies routinely trumpet who "sides with" you, in a desperately needy plea to be liked and respected.

"
He is well spoken and can present an argument well. How long and how many times does he have to keep at it?   "

How long and how many times do the people I argue with have to keep saying the same stupid shit no matter how many times it's had holes poked in it?
9/8/12 2:50 AM
D241

orcus - 
"Fedor has surprisingly fought most his career giving up both height and considerable weight disadvantage"

Even if you pretend that Fedor actually did give up "considerable weight" to "most" of his worthwhile opponents, why would this be surprising? If we consider most of the #1 heavies in MMA history -- Coleman, Igor, Fedor, Cain, Couture, Nogueira, Smith -- not one is heavier than Fedor except Cain, and only then in his recent fights. They're all right around 235. That is apparently the ideal weight range (230-240 or so) to reign over the HW division. Brock is the only exception (and of course many think his #1 rank was ridiculous).

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=26246204&forum=1&thread=1470223&page=1#bottom

orcus -  He barely looks any bigger next to Mauro than 155lb Josh Thomson did.
9/8/12 2:54 AM
D241

Hey orcus- the fact that you still obsess over Fedor makes making fun of your obsession at this point, that much more fun and entertaining.

Do you know why I've never asked for you to be banned? Because you unintentionally humor the shit out of me :)

I bet it really pisses you off that someone with a much later join date and a different opinion and outlook makes you look like a complete tool.

I don't know if you try or it just naturally happens, but when you try to make sense of times when you've contradicted yourself, that's totally humorous to me and I genuinely appreciate the humor, unintentional or not.
2/1/13 7:01 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, I don't why you would ever link to this thread, why would you want people to see this shit?
2/1/13 7:13 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Not this thread again... why bump this.

2/1/13 7:15 PM
SamboSlim187

Lmao! This site gets gayer as the days go by. I love coming in here when I need a good laugh. Thanks. Phone Post
2/1/13 7:29 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Not this thread again... why bump this.

OP linked it in another thread so I figured it was a good read or something, boy was I wrong I sincerely apologise UG.
2/1/13 7:35 PM
orcus

lol @ another Dbag backfire. Bump your gay thread and get all subsequent responses unanimously ridiculing you.

2/1/13 8:55 PM
Sir Slugshot331
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A trip down memory lane... Phone Post
2/1/13 11:29 PM
D241

orcus - 

Good point, and a good start to more pieces of trivia BJR might want to make a thread about:

• Fedor is the only former HW champion in MMA history to get KO'd by a guy who weighs less than most middleweights.
  • Fedor is the only guy to go from #1 to getting KO'd by an unranked fighter in just three fights.
  • Fedor is the only reigning #1 to get submitted in 90 seconds. 
  • Fedor is the only GOAT contender whose best wins by a mile were decisions
  • Fedor is the only guy to go directly from #1 to three stoppage losses, two in the first round
It's fun to choose random facts to highlight!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=43122752&forum=1&thread=2126256&page=4#bottom

2/1/13 11:32 PM
D241

2013 and orcus still has his Fedor obsession going strong.

orcus-you say that this is an mma message board and we're supposed to debate and expect people to have different opinions.

My question to you is, when do you think you will speak your opinion of Fedor ENOUGH?  You are known to hate hate hate on him and belittle him everytime a positive thread comes around. You've done it for years, and yet it's 2013, he's RETIRED, and you still have this obsession.  

You can keep your opinion of him that's fine, but nobody talks about UFC vs Pride anymore, those debates got old, and irrelevent. Yet when it comes to Fedor, you have to chime in your negative opinion everytime.

2/1/13 11:36 PM
D241

Can orcus or ANYONE for that matter, give me ONE example of any other UG forum member, who obsesses over one particular fighter in a negative way the way orcus does?

Take your pick. Anderson haters, BJ Penn haters, Matt Hughes, Overeem, is there anyone who even comes close to the level of insane obsession that orcus has with Fedor?

orcus man, your abnormal problems expose themselves with your Fedor obsession. Something definitely ain't right with you.

2/1/13 11:38 PM
Sir Slugshot331
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You two should kiss and make up. 

And record it then post it on the UG.

2/1/13 11:39 PM
D241

2/1/13 11:46 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

Can orcus or ANYONE for that matter, give me ONE example of any other UG forum member, who obsesses over one particular fighter in a negative way the way orcus does?

Take your pick. Anderson haters, BJ Penn haters, Matt Hughes, Overeem, is there anyone who even comes close to the level of insane obsession that orcus has with Fedor?

orcus man, your abnormal problems expose themselves with your Fedor obsession. Something definitely ain't right with you.

Goku is way worse with Silva.

This thread is not a good look for you D241.
2/2/13 10:32 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Goku is pathological.

2/2/13 3:23 PM
D241

Does Goku not give Anderson any credit? 

Does he try to belittle his accomplishments?

Let me know, cuz if he does, he needs to be on my radar

2/2/13 3:58 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What I don't understand is how orcus hasn't caught OP breathing on his neck when he sleeps. Must wear soft moccasins for sneaking purposes.
2/2/13 4:05 PM
orcus

lol, what an epic backfire for Dbag. Still trying to keep this thread going, still drowning in posts that unanimously call him a creep.

2/2/13 4:17 PM
D241

The same day orcus says:

orcus - 

lol, what an epic backfire for Dbag. Still trying to keep this thread going, still drowning in posts that unanimously call him a creep.

The same day on a different thread, people say

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper -  Orcus is definitely un healthily obsessed with fedor. Phone Post

SKARHEAD - 
LOL @ orcus still showing up to rag on Fedor and ANY of his accomplishments...any chance or way he can. Too many years of bitter hating to just let go even after he retired. lol

The main difference, is I knew before I made this thread I'd have negative feedback. It's not normal for a member to gather up all this info and put another one on blast.  I'm okay with that.

You however, still don't realize how crazy you come off by having so much hatred for a proven mma fighter, for 7 years, you can't let a positive thread about him slide.

To me, that makes you out to be more of a loser.  This is how I own you, I know I can admit when I'm wrong. I do it often on the UG. You however, have an issue when you are being called out for being wrong for something. So I can make this thread, accept the negative feedback and understand where it comes from. 

You however, still cannot accept that you are obsessed with belittling Fedor, even after he's retired. I enjoy exploiting that.
2/2/13 4:19 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Edited: 02/02/13 4:20 PM
D241 - 

Goku with Anderson

ausphaggot and BJ Penn and his fans, and anyone not AmUrican really. :)

2/2/13 4:28 PM
D241

So Goku and orcus are in a class of their own. Is that accurate?

orcus, I'd rather be viewed in a negative light for making one thread, than be viewed as this site views you for being a constant douchbag regarding Fedor and his accomplishments and everytime someone tries to give him credit, you try to shit on him.

But you'll never understand that. I'm only a douchebag for making this thread.

2/2/13 4:30 PM
epic hero

MMA truly has the worst fans, instead of having people who support the fighters you have people who are hellbent on discrediting and diminishing a fighters accomplishments in anyway they can, I'm with the OP on this one
2/2/13 4:57 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People act like being a fan is like signing a blood covenant with a fighter. Opinions change as the mind grows, it's not really a big deal. The fact that he "can't let a single positive thread slide" really shouldn't bother you. Put him on ignore. Perhaps shit-talking Fedor has become something of a vice for him, but in this thread you've demonstrated a far uglier and deeper obsession than orcus ever has.

The fact that you think you can say he has an unhealthy obsession with anything is astonishing. To dedicate this amount of time to ANYTHING that will never, in any way, mean anything to anyone in any significant way is stupid with a healthy serving of nutcase. If orcus suffered some severe mental trauma and went off the deep-end... he'd be you. I get the impression that your house is filled with music boxes and newspaper clippings.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.