UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA has fickle fans

7/6/12 9:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/06/12 9:26 AM
oy...
7/6/12 9:32 AM
RJJH
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThinkMMA -  LOL!!! V'dTFU.

this!

Orcus is a gene pool that needs to be destroyed.
7/6/12 9:32 AM
MachidasBrew 209TT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get a hold of yourself man! I would backhand you right about now, SLAP A BITCH.
7/6/12 9:36 AM
Chris27

BaraoKix - 
Dungeons and Dragons is a helluva drug...

LMFAO.
7/6/12 10:14 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AndersonSilvasMoney -
elitesportsblogger - You needed to post an essay about that?

. Phone Post
7/6/12 11:07 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, you are obsessed.

You know why MMA has the worst fans?

Because of obsessed stalkers like you that can't be an adult when someone disagrees with them.

I don't agree with Orcus all the time, but you are creepy dude.
7/6/12 11:13 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/6/12 11:17 AM
vincan469
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy fuck get a life and use the ignore function
7/9/12 12:51 AM
rockwell
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus is a bellend of the highest order.

D241 is an insane genius.

Insane genius > Bellend

7/9/12 4:08 AM
ThinkMMA
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See, the thing about Orcus to me is that I never take anything he says serious. I lurked here for some time before I signed up and always saw his ridiculous posts. I think he does make some good points, but the nonsense always washes over all the credible remarks. Too bad, because he could be a much better contributor. He's the John Kerry of this forum. Flip-flop flip-flop.

But that's the difference between posters/trolls like Auzzie, Doc, Shaq. I think they actually believe the bs they post. Phone Post
7/9/12 4:27 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a weird thread, more trollish and strange than anything Orcus has done.

7/9/12 4:32 AM
D241
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigSleep - What a weird thread, more trollish and strange than anything Orcus has done.

I know I'm like your enemy to you, but you know damn well you can't ever say that I posted like Orcus used to,  spend 85% of my mma post about how Anderson or Jon Jones never was really that good.  That dude went on the most insane anti crusade against any high respected athlete ever has.
7/9/12 6:18 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 
BigSleep - What a weird thread, more trollish and strange than anything Orcus has done.

I know I'm like your enemy to you, but you know damn well you can't ever say that I posted like Orcus used to,  spend 85% of my mma post about how Anderson or Jon Jones never was really that good.  That dude went on the most insane anti crusade against any high respected athlete ever has.

Enemy? Where do you get that? You are just kinda hard to avoid on here sometimes. You post some good stuff but then you post weird obsessive stuff like this.

You seem to pile on certain posters and obsess over certain themes to ingratiate yourself to certain UGers. You also seem desperate for approval from certain UG members. I try to avoid a lot of your threads because I don't want to be a dick, but this is a mean spirited dickish thread so here I am.

7/9/12 7:12 AM
Farewell Brock
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D, you're one of the better postrrs here man... but holyshit did you put a lot of time into this Phone Post
7/9/12 7:23 AM
fna
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op you and Michelle lopez would get along splendidly
7/9/12 8:31 AM
truevalon
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op needs to get laid or just clean the sand from his vag. You take your internets way too serious. Get som help man. Phone Post
7/9/12 8:41 AM
Lazer MMA

rockwell -  orcus is a bellend of the highest order.

D241 is an insane genius.

Insane genius > Bellend
<br type="_moz" />

LOL!
7/9/12 9:08 AM
ufc98newb
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - I thought Marlons and NPD hated each other, but I won't be all that surprised...

pretty sure they do. But at one point I entertained the funny notion that Orcus and NPD are the same person. That would be twisted.

But logically speaking, based purely on the dislike of Orcus, there is a legit comparison to be made between myself and NPD. 

But other than that, there is no other comparisons. Writing style totally different, also I have asked him or counter debated him on some of his threads and he never replied. I always reply when someone directly speaks to me.  And, I never end my shit with "resonate" or whatever, but I do believe one time I mockingly posted in one of his threads and ended my post with, "masturbate".  Also, I'm not Narley(or am i), and I'm definitely not persian. I am a dude though.<br type="_moz" />

--this is what drives me insane about NPD! the guy will never respond with an intelligent debate. He states his opinion all day, constantly bumps his threads, insults people who disagree with him, but he NEVER responds to an intelligent counterpoint to his argument. NEVER. He will call out every obvious troll like a guy who says Fedor is not even top 20 or something, but if you come at with some logical points that disagree with him, he will not reply

7/9/12 9:21 AM
ufc98newb
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring on the negative posts! where they at?
7/9/12 10:42 AM
ThinkMMA
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^its a shame. That could have made sense and been a little more funny if you thought about it a bit more.

But at least Your favorite show will have some mma content. That's Oprah huge!!!! Phone Post
7/9/12 11:20 AM
orcus

Didn't read the whole thread, but looking down the quotes in the OP, I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be taking from this. Most of those statements I would still agree with today.

D241 is just such a retarded, Fedor-sucking faggot that to him, being able to point out Fedor's strengths, or saying it's hard to root against him because he's classy, is somehow at odds with believing he is not the GOAT, or would lose to fighter x, or has not consistently sought the greatest challenges.

Obviously no one cares what Orcus has to say on the matter.

lmao @ this! YOU care so fucking much what I have to say on EVERY matter that you have LITERALLY spent months digging up ALL of my posts and compiling them! Holy self-ownage.

All you have to do is look through this thread and see everyone shaking their heads at what a fucking psychotic crybaby you are making yourself out to be.

Are you going to pretend that you haven't gotten more responses on this thread saying YOU are a gross creep than getting onboard your ridiculous vendetta train?

OP is a crazy person. I see no reason not to move this thread to what if.

Yeah, seriously. Might be time for mods to get involved, this idiot spams every thread I post in not with counterarguments to what I say, but with insults, and floods the forum with bumped threads that died years ago.
7/9/12 11:41 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Between this thread and "Zuffa owns the UG because the websites are hosted by the same company"... D2 seems to have went off the deep end.
7/9/12 2:06 PM
D241
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ya'll are entertained. Comments like myself and michelle lopez would get along perfectly are funny. 

Orcus I was prepared to get mud on my hands, no complaints here. You are known except to the 10ers and up that you have been the most passionate one here to shit on a fighter, proven at that.

Funny you didn't attempt to break down how you're still right on all this stuff and aren't asking anyone to point out how you are wrong. 

You are wrong for going overboard. I may have gone overboard in trying to discredit a UG member, but you have gone overboard discrediting mma fighters and organizations. You are a disgrace, and the positive feedback I have got justifies this thread being made. I bet you're embarrassed as all hell that all this shit is out there and now so easy to refer anytime in the future you come with more BS. 
7/9/12 2:58 PM
orcus

"Funny you didn't attempt to break down how you're still right on all this stuff"

Would you like me to address each of your quotes in the OP? Would that give you something to jerk off to?

"You are wrong for going overboard."

On?

"I may have gone overboard in trying to discredit a UG member, but you have gone overboard discrediting mma fighters and organizations"

Guess what, this board is actually for discussion of fighters and organizations, not for discussion of forum members.

"the positive feedback I have got"

lol...One or two "props" from trolls and Fedor nuthuggers? Or are you basking in a few PMs from fellow creeps? Meanwhile, there are four pages of people telling you what a psycho loser you are. Congratulations!

7/9/12 5:11 PM
D241

What has more time been spent on?
Me and your post on Fedor?

Or you posting on Fedor?

You mock me for my time spent discrediting you. You are a nobody who nobody cares about. You on the other hand, have spent YEARS shitting on an Highly Respected mma fighter discrediting him for years.  You think you "win" because you justify it being about an mma fighter?  HA HA HA HA

I feel like making a Fedor appreciation thread just to piss you off and make you go out of your way to discredit him some more. It's what you live for. Either I will make you worry about this thread coming up any and everytime you go on your fedor wasn't shit crusade and you will refrain, or you will go on your crusade and I will point out how full of shit you are. EITHER WAY, I win  :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.