UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA has fickle fans

7/12/12 1:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrColdCock - 
orcus - "That said, he doesn't finish, which clearly makes him less dominant in his weight class."By your logic, maybe it shows the DEPTH of the HW division because they are all so tough and hard to finish. "Aurelio was probably borderline top 10.. but he just beat #1 GOMI. this shows DEPTH in the division."lol -- why do I have the feeling that if a "borderline top 10" fighter choked out Fedor that it would show that Fedor was laughably over-rated rather than that the division has "DEPTH"? Gomi beats all the LWs = shows his dominance. Fedor beats all the HWs = shows how thin the division is. Gomi gets beat = shows depth of his division, making his dominance even more impressive. Fedor gets beat = shows he isn't that great.Todd and MrColdCock are right on -- guys like Nog, Arlovski, Crocop, possibly Alexander, Barnett, Hunt soon could all beat each other on any given night. But no one, apparently, can touch Fedor.

7/12/12 11:51 AM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what kind of CREEP creates a threads on another poster? For shame right orcus?

(That's right, orcus did the same thing i did and now is butt hurt that it happened to him lol)-i swear to god you can't make this up!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1390923 

BJ > DORKUS -  I mean, holy crap NoHo, I knew you were a creep, but now I'm thinking maybe Brock should keep an eye out or get a restraining order or something:

Lesnar getting title shot because of WWE

Brock Vs Kimbo - Loser leaves town.

Nog should be most marketable fighter. Not Lesnar.

If Werdum gets a WWE fanbase, back to UFC?

If WWE loses, will UFC renegotiate his contract?

More Nog's, less Lesnar's, please.

Mir and Nog fighting for right to face WWE Lesnar.

Lesnar champ and he hasn't even faced a striker.

10 reasons Brock Lesnar could beat everyone.

Strikers and BJJ guys Brock has beaten.

Brock's favorite philosopher?

Seiya Kawahara would KO Brock Lesnar

Brock Vs Kimbo. Winner stays. Loser leaves FOREVER

Hong Man Choi Vs Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar makes $250K a fight. 

Why get mad at calling Brock WWE?

Lesnar going to get better but everyone else wont?

Anyone else think Lesnar would NOT act WWE?

Lesnar by size and strength.

Next former champ WWE Lesnar will face?

Coleman won't legitimize Lesnar.

7/12/12 11:53 AM
D241

BigSleep - What a weird thread, more trollish and strange than anything Orcus has done.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1390923&page=1#post-40139523

you're standing incorrect. there's a stand correct area over here, come on over.
7/12/12 11:57 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"(That's right, orcus did the same thing i did and now is butt hurt that it happened to him lol)-i swear to god you can't make this up!"

Are you really equating my making one thread about a guy who had made 50 threads in a week about Brock, and copy-pasting the search results of threads he created, to tracking down all my posts from the past decade, reading each and every one of them, saving them to the hard drive, and talking about them and me in every single thread?

If you'll notice, that thread was making fun of this guy's obsession with Brock; kind of like your obsession with me.

There is some bizarre failing in your mind that turns everything you see, read, and experience, into some kind of samey mush; somehow the neurons responsible for differentiating between things just don't seem to fire.
7/12/12 11:59 AM
D241

Uh, HELLO. I make fun of your obsession with Fedor.

orcus obsession with Fedor  >    noho's obsession with Brock. By a LANDSLIDE.
7/12/12 12:02 PM
UGCTT_Suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -  Uh, HELLO. I make fun of your obsession with Fedor.

orcus obsession with Fedor  >    noho's obsession with Brock. By a LANDSLIDE.

where does your obsession with orcus fit into this equation?  
7/12/12 12:12 PM
D241

apparently orcus did a 180 on Fedor just before I came here. I had thought his negative opinion was rare, but you'll find someone with an opinion different than the majority on a forum. What is truly odd to me, is how one man can spend so much time on every thread on one fighter. Good or bad, that is an obsession. Now put the pieces together that he's been discrediting him for years, but was one of his biggest praisers when he was winning, something screams out that this guy is off.

Cindy O is guilty of being on any zuffa/dana white thread. You can expect to see her on any thread involving either.  She's not as bad, and she's trying to defend her guy, whom she never felt the opposite about.

Lionsoul-Biggest bJ supporter, you'd find him on every BJ thread. He was never against BJ, and poste in favor of his guy.

Orcus-biggest fedor detracter on this site. you find him on any/every Fedor thread. He used to be a big fan(as evidenced), but only until after he lost, did this negative obsession appear.  It's like the hipster thing to do, knock a guy whom everyone held high respects for.    Of the THOUSANDS of members here, orcus is THE ONLY ONE who is so obsessed on such a negative level of a fighter. At least Auzzie/doctor mma have been consistent with their hate which I guess makes it easier to ignore them.
7/12/12 12:27 PM
ufc98newb
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

using the search function to create a list of recent thread titles is not the same thing as going through years of threads to find select quotes. get a grip.

the difference between bj threads and fedor threads is that after bj went on a humbling streak where he won 1 out of 5 fights, there were not dozens of his fans spamming the board on how bj is still the goat and anderson can't overtake him because he doesn't cut that much weight and fights bigger guys. bj don't come onto every anderson silva thread and try to discredit his opponents, weightclasses, etc...

For the most part I don't see where Orcus was some kind of a Fedor hugger and now bashes him. I see somebody who was a fan, respected the hell out of his standing in the division at the time, but now he sees people that keep him on that pedestal from 2005 where he had no peers, and he corrects them....
7/12/12 1:03 PM
orcus

" Uh, HELLO. I make fun of your obsession with Fedor."

What's funny is that when you first said that, it was on your thread where you had made more posts than I had.

"What is truly odd to me, is how one man can spend so much time on every thread on one fighter. "

Do you not see the same Fedor nuthuggers on every thread? You're saying on the same threads you see me on, you don't see me responding to the same people? You, Fedorblower, etc? It's the same discussion with the same people every time -- on BOTH sides of the discussion.

Why do you CONTINUE to avoid the question of what, EXACTLY, made you decide to launch some juvenile crusade against me after previously saying you "agree with a majority of my mma arguments" only a couple months earlier?
I
7/12/12 1:11 PM
Stu Cazzo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 
It took me about 2 hours to create this thread
7/12/12 2:03 PM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad really.
7/12/12 3:31 PM
sage77

OP has a pathetic existence. He is NPD which makes it even creepier

Wow ... Just wow.

Find another hobby bro Phone Post
7/12/12 10:25 PM
rockwell
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -  what kind of CREEP creates a threads on another poster? For shame right orcus?

(That's right, orcus did the same thing i did and now is butt hurt that it happened to him lol)-i swear to god you can't make this up!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1390923 

BJ > DORKUS -  I mean, holy crap NoHo, I knew you were a creep, but now I'm thinking maybe Brock should keep an eye out or get a restraining order or something:

Lesnar getting title shot because of WWE

Brock Vs Kimbo - Loser leaves town.

Nog should be most marketable fighter. Not Lesnar.

If Werdum gets a WWE fanbase, back to UFC?

If WWE loses, will UFC renegotiate his contract?

More Nog's, less Lesnar's, please.

Mir and Nog fighting for right to face WWE Lesnar.

Lesnar champ and he hasn't even faced a striker.

10 reasons Brock Lesnar could beat everyone.

Strikers and BJJ guys Brock has beaten.

Brock's favorite philosopher?

Seiya Kawahara would KO Brock Lesnar

Brock Vs Kimbo. Winner stays. Loser leaves FOREVER

Hong Man Choi Vs Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar makes $250K a fight. 

Why get mad at calling Brock WWE?

Lesnar going to get better but everyone else wont?

Anyone else think Lesnar would NOT act WWE?

Lesnar by size and strength.

Next former champ WWE Lesnar will face?

Coleman won't legitimize Lesnar.

Hey orcus enjoy your nice warm mug of shut the fuck up you hypocritical cry baby bitch! Phone Post
7/12/12 10:52 PM
Drunkenirishfc
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

0/10 Phone Post
7/12/12 11:23 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -  what kind of CREEP creates a threads on another poster? For shame right orcus?

Quite different than what you did, but nice try. I have seen people copy and paste thread titles before, but you actually went in and copied from posts and inserted your own running commentary to create this thread.

Much more time consuming, obsessive, and creepy.
7/12/12 11:31 PM
D241

more time consuming for me, easier to understand the gripes for the reader.

ie-I know I didn't, did you, or did ANYONE actually click any of the linked threads that orcus linked in his thread? No.

Did you read the quotes easily provided from orcus in my thread?

Same thing, my way was more detailed.

The intentions were the same, just the way we went about it was different.
7/13/12 12:17 AM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Auzzie - D241 PMed me the other day.

It was pretty creepy.

+1
7/13/12 4:14 PM
D241

Auzzie - D241 PMed me the other day.

It was pretty creepy.

You're talking this message-
" if I had to pick in the hypothetical match up between hmc and carwin, I'd pick Carwin.

That being said, you actually brought up a good point about minowaman. Love minowaman, but with all due respect to hmc, minowaman's takedowns aren't comparable to hw shane carwins.

I would've picked Shane, but after that point out, I would feel significantly more confident in doing so after rewatching some of that fight you referenced. 

Thought maybe you might appreciate me pointing this out to you since all you/everyone/me do is bicker."

Note to self. Do NOT try to be civil with Auzzie, it will just come back to have him call it/me creepy.  (This after he replied thanking me and appreciating me understanding his point)

I'm such a dick huh
7/13/12 10:54 PM
D241

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=12682448&forum=1&thread=736898&page=1#bottom
orcus - Arona couldn't even take Silva down consistently in their rematch, and couldn't do anything at all with him on the ground. Fedor is bigger, stronger, and a far better wrestler than Silva.

Thread was titled "Arona could maybe beat Fedor". Orcus was quick to shut this idea down.

And not just once, not just twice
orcus - Arona got KTFO by Shogun. Fedor is bigger and stronger than Shogun and better in every aspect of the fight -- MAYBE Shogun is slightly better at submissions, but who knows. Arona couldn't even hold Silva down half the time. Randleman, who has proven able to hold down guys like Randy Couture (at HW) and Ron Waterman (265lb powerlifter/NCAA wrestler) could not hold Fedor down for more than two seconds even after suplexing him on his head. Nogueira could not keep top position for more than a few seconds. Arona also couldn't take down Rampage, who has nowhere near Fedor's speed or wrestling. It's a silly discussion. Arona spent the whole fight against Rampage on his back. He spent half the second fight with Silva on his back. He kept Shogun on his back for about five seconds before Shogun escaped and KO'd him. But he's going to take down Fedor at will and keep him down?

but THREE times he's defending Fedor
orcus - " Shogun is a better striker than Fedor." That explains why Shogun was outstruck by Rogerio while Fedor outstruck Crocop.

7/13/12 10:56 PM
D241

Edited: 07/13/12 11:02 PM
 Prime Kerr couldn't beat Fedor in his prime as well, per orcus

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=731892 

orcus - As everyone is rightly pointing out, prime Kerr couldn't even beat 5'8" Igor, who is four inches shorter, 20 pounds lighter, and, as good as he is, worse in every area than Fedor (with the exception of KO power).

What lowerweights could beat Fedor? Not Randy Couture
orcus - Igor's not a lower weight. Silva is the only one I can think of. All of the top wrestler-types (like Randy) who could conceivably take Fedor down and keep him there (by no means a given) would get slaughtered standing and subbed on the ground. Frankly, I think Fedor would outwrestle any of them -- so far he has only been outwrestled by Coleman (and Arona a LONG time ago). I guess if Chuck got exceptionally lucky he could land the KO punch in the 2 seconds before he was taken down and pounded out.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=8561176&forum=1&thread=517546&page=1#bottom 

7/13/12 11:18 PM
UGCTT_Suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -   http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=12682448&forum=1&thread=736898&page=1#bottom
orcus - Arona couldn't even take Silva down consistently in their rematch, and couldn't do anything at all with him on the ground. Fedor is bigger, stronger, and a far better wrestler than Silva.

Thread was titled "Arona could maybe beat Fedor". Orcus was quick to shut this idea down.

And not just once, not just twice
orcus - Arona got KTFO by Shogun. Fedor is bigger and stronger than Shogun and better in every aspect of the fight -- MAYBE Shogun is slightly better at submissions, but who knows. Arona couldn't even hold Silva down half the time. Randleman, who has proven able to hold down guys like Randy Couture (at HW) and Ron Waterman (265lb powerlifter/NCAA wrestler) could not hold Fedor down for more than two seconds even after suplexing him on his head. Nogueira could not keep top position for more than a few seconds. Arona also couldn't take down Rampage, who has nowhere near Fedor's speed or wrestling. It's a silly discussion. Arona spent the whole fight against Rampage on his back. He spent half the second fight with Silva on his back. He kept Shogun on his back for about five seconds before Shogun escaped and KO'd him. But he's going to take down Fedor at will and keep him down?

but THREE times he's defending Fedor
orcus - " Shogun is a better striker than Fedor." That explains why Shogun was outstruck by Rogerio while Fedor outstruck Crocop.

wait... if you're trying to get everyone to believe he's this god-awful fedor hater, why are you showing us him defending fedor?  are you more concerned with making him look like a hypocrite? 

7/13/12 11:21 PM
D241

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=24851410&forum=1&thread=1407843&page=1#bottom

What? 2009and orcus states anyone saying Fedor is NOT #1 is ridiculous?

orcus -  Ouch, you got me! I'm just responding to the ridiculous assertion that critics are claiming Fedor is not #1, which as far as I know, none of us are.

Resume crying...

orcus -  "admit that he is the #1 HW in the world."

Who has tried to claim otherwise except maybe some "Frank Mir has the best striking in the sport" trolls?

7/13/12 11:42 PM
UGCTT_Suess

trying to understand this quest is worthless, isn't it D?
7/13/12 11:44 PM
D241

Edited: 07/13/12 11:55 PM

Yes, a VERY good example how nothing changes. You were hating on Fedor back then and you've certainly become even more intense about it since then...Fedor's name cannot be mentioned in any positive light anywhere on this board w/out you chiming in to knock him down a peg.

Seriously, how excited do you get before every Fedor fight HOPING that he loses ? And how depressed do you get whenever he wins ? Do you have your victory speech prepared for the UG for the day Fedor finally loses ? I bet you've been revising it for years, I'm sure it's very good.

Also, LOL @ you lashing out at everyone and their mother w/ insults like "lunatic" and "retard" everytime someone disagrees w/ you....and LOL @ you denying that you hate Fedor and DESPERATELY want him to lose... Pathetic. You need to get out of the house a little more.

^^^October of 2009. Seems somewhere in 2009 is when things started to change for him.

Orcus why do you post on EVERY SINGLE Fedor thread with your negativity.

your a freak dude....give it up.

super chin - well it seems like this has backfired for orcus. he'll drop this thread soon and move on to another fedor thread with some "impartial" fight analysis to share.
either way orcus, the point is that your sad pathetic anti Fedor crusade says VOLUMES about you and none of it is good.

Is Fedor perfect or unbeatable ? No....However he is one AMAZING fighter who has beaten the best ground and standup fighters in his day at their own game...How can someone be a fan of this sport and not realize what an amazing fighter he is.

Even if you're not a fan, why would someone be so motivated to say negative things about a fighter like Fedor.....EVERY SINGLE DAY...FOR YEARS ??? What is that ? Hater is not even the word...I'm not sure what is.....Fedor is a unique fighter ....a simple and humble man...and we had the chance to witness an amazing run...but you chose instead to talk him down at every single opportunity. That just says far more about you than it ever did about Fedor and LOL @ you not being smart enough to see that even though it was perfectly obvious to everyone else here.

One day Fedor will lose....and you will jump for joy as if his loss somehow validates your pathetic crusade against him. That's just downright sad and you will just end up feeling empty in the end...or Fedor will keep winning and you will probably go out of your mind. Either way you lose.

I've followed these forums for quite some time now. I've never posted on them though. Not until now, because I just want to say that I think Orcus is a fucking idiot. I felt compelled to say that.
The End.

^^That's right, this guy was a member here for years and decided to make that be his first ever post lol^^
  People may say comments about this thread and how I should let it go.....on THIS thread. People have been commenting about orcus' negative fedor obsession for YEARS on many multiple threads.

7/13/12 11:46 PM
D241

UGCTT_Suess -  trying to understand this quest is worthless, isn't it D?

if you don't like the thread why are you continuing to post in it?

To answer your previous question, I am showing how he is a hypocrit, and how you shouldn't put anything into his opinion as this thread is a prime example of how drastic he can do a 180. Again, if you see this thread high up on your search function for threads suess has posted in, don't click on it-it's not hard.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.