UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA has fickle fans

7/13/12 11:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol you're ridiculous.
7/13/12 11:49 PM
UGCTT_Suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omg someone changed their opinion of a fighter after things happened in said fighter's career!  he must be a fraudulent ass hypocrite!  

7/14/12 12:04 AM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(suess), complains about thread...

(suess) continues coming back to thread

(suess) continues to complain about thread

Got it. Page 6 you've clarified you don't like this thread. You're aware of the thread title, so if it doesn't intrest you, I guess this is the last I'll see of you on this thread. Thanks for your opinion, you gave it, I know it, move along there's plenty of threads for you to up that post count now. 
7/14/12 12:17 AM
UGCTT_Suess

D241 -  (suess), complains about thread...

(suess) continues coming back to thread

(suess) continues to complain about thread

Got it. Page 6 you've clarified you don't like this thread. You're aware of the thread title, so if it doesn't intrest you, I guess this is the last I'll see of you on this thread. Thanks for your opinion, you gave it, I know it, move along there's plenty of threads for you to up that post count now. 
yeah man, i can't help myself.  it's almost like i don't like this one guy so much that i follow him around for months and spend 10s of hours making stupid fucking threads about him and bumping his old threads, all the while being oblivious to the fact that i am a fucking creeper who hasn't even made a point! 

run on sentence FTW!  

7/14/12 12:21 AM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was being civil, not sure I'd call that friends as well.

I didn't run away. Before you asked me a question, I said this to you:

"I hope one day you realize people will have different opinions and to spend as much time on one particular subject holds you back from other mma topics.
 You're only holding yourself back by arguing so much with multiple people on one subject imo. Argue with multiple people on mulitple subjects :) "

Then you proceeded to ask me a Fedor related question. Do you not see if I addressed that I'd be guilty of what I was trying to help you prevent from doing?

Auzzie, you and I disagree on how we view Fedor. I've realized a LOOONG time ago that your views were different, and they aren't changing. I do not comprehend why you want to debate with people you've already debated with, on the Same Subject. I'm not asking you to explain that either.

7/14/12 12:32 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"wait... if you're trying to get everyone to believe he's this god-awful fedor hater, why are you showing us him defending fedor? are you more concerned with making him look like a hypocrite? "

I love how this forum somehow convinced itself that "hypocrisy" means "changing one's opinion."

7/14/12 12:34 AM
D241

either you are a hypocrit, or you have changed your opinion more than anyone else on here has gone on record doing.

Either way, your opinion isn't anything to be taken serious. After all, you could change your mind in a couple years on the past 50 opinions you've made currently.
7/14/12 12:34 AM
orcus

" ^^^October of 2009. Seems somewhere in 2009 is when things started to change for him."

It did? But I still think Fedor was #1 from the time he beat Nog to the time he lost to Werdum.

Why do you keep pasting things when you CLEARLY are incapable of understanding what you're reading?
7/14/12 12:36 AM
D241

Orcus, in your posting history, is there anyone you can think of who has complimented Fedor as much as you have, but then gone on and try to discredit his legacy on damn near every Fedor thread as you have the past few years?

Seriously, is there anyone who comes close?
7/14/12 12:41 AM
orcus

" either you are a hypocrit, or you have changed your opinion more than anyone else on here has gone on record doing."

First, hypocrisy has ZERO to do with changing opinions. If you're going to use a word -- and use it over and over and over, no less -- it really behooves you to learn what it means.

Second, have I really changed my mind more than anyone else? I'm pretty sure this forum is notorious for jumping on and off bandwagons with every fight.

Third, it's hilarious that the same dork who spent months shrieking how I can "never admit I'm wrong" is now taking the exact OPPOSITE stance and saying I keep changing my mind. Durrrrrrr. Which is it?

"Either way, your opinion isn't anything to be taken serious. After all, you could change your mind in a couple years on the past 50 opinions you've made currently."

Yeah, and guess what: That would have NOTHING to do with how valid any or all of those opinions are. The strength of an argument is not in ANY WAY weakened by who presents it, or anything they may have previously said. You'll never understand that, though. Thinking is beyond you.
7/14/12 12:42 AM
orcus

D241 -  Orcus, in your posting history, is there anyone you can think of who has complimented Fedor as much as you have, but then gone on and try to discredit his legacy on damn near every Fedor thread as you have the past few years?

How the fuck would I know? I don't spend 3-4 straight months digging up decades of other guys' posts like you do.

More importantly, why would I care?

I will say that I've never seen anyone on this or any forum so utterly consumed by another poster as you are.
7/14/12 1:01 AM
D241

orcus - 
D241 -  Orcus, in your posting history, is there anyone you can think of who has complimented Fedor as much as you have, but then gone on and try to discredit his legacy on damn near every Fedor thread as you have the past few years?

How the fuck would I know?
See, I can admit that this thread isn't the normal type of threads I create and isn't the same nature as them.
I can easily understand the outsiders, people who don't know your background, and why they would comment like they have. Even older posters, this isn't a normal thread and isn't your normal "you're full of shit reply", therefor I understand why this thread sticks out more than the norm and why I and/or the thread can be taken in a negative light.

I understand that.

But you really don't notice that you are by far over and above anyone who shits on a highly respected fighter, over and over, not for days, weeks, or months, but literally for years on end.

You being oblivious to this, I truly question that. I may be guilty of making this thread and continously posting in it, but you are guilty of making negative fedor threads, negative pride threads, posting negative comments in every fedor thread. You can't admit how that is not the norm, despite multiple people for years pointing it out.

7/14/12 1:10 AM
UGCTT_Suess

i think you should change your little quest to proving how much orcus shits on fedor.  
7/14/12 1:11 AM
orcus

As I said years ago in one of the other dead threads you bumped:

You don't have a problem with people harping on and on about something/someone they like. You don't complain about the millions of posts and threads fellating Fedor.

You don't have a problem with people harping on and on negatively about things like, oh, Zuffa, Dana, the UFC. You don't complain about guys like EatonBeever or RyannVonDoom and their endless bitching about all things UFC; you don't post on Eaton's ridiculous 10,000 word essay on why Zuffa sucks to say "dude, why so negative"; you post to congratulate him. You don't have anything bad to say to Calhoon, who makes one moronic post or thread after another about how over-rated Anderson Silva is, how he's ducking everybody, and how whichever guy hasn't had a shot at him yet will beat him (or even guys he already beat like Chael); instead you beg him not to make that idiotic "loser leaves the UG" bet with me because he's such a "good poster" and you'd hate to see him go.

Yes, what we have here is an example of your favorite thing: HYPOCRISY.

You, like the rest of you jerkoffs, have NO PROBLEM with people posting over and over about one topic. You have NO PROBLEM with constant negativity and criticism directed toward one topic, as long as that topic isn't one of your pets.

When do you have a problem? Why, just when people are vocally critical about THINGS YOU LOVE. That's it. There's no mystery here. You just can't bear that anyone isn't sucking Fedor's dick like you are and it makes you, and many others, see red. Your ability to "agree to disagree" goes out the window. Every time YOU post something jizzing over Fedor, someone ELSE responds telling you why you're wrong? Well, they must be a "hater". They must be "obsessed".
7/14/12 1:12 AM
Uchi
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the hell is the fascination with orcus or any one single poster to justify a whole thread about? Stop taking this and yourself so seriously.
7/14/12 1:13 AM
orcus

UGCTT_Suess - i think you should change your little quest to proving how much orcus shits on fedor.  

What's funny is these butthurt babies have been complaining for years about what a "hater" I am, but when asked, they never seem to be able to show me a quote of mine that is "hateful" or even demonstrably false.

This has of course reached its hilarious apex in D241's crusade, inspired by what a "Fedor hater" I am, in which he digs up dozens of threads in which I PRAISE Fedor.
7/14/12 1:21 AM
D241

orcus - As I said years ago in one of the other dead threads you bumped:

You don't have a problem with people harping on and on about something/someone they like. You don't complain about the millions of posts and threads fellating Fedor.

You don't have a problem with people harping on and on negatively about things like, oh, Zuffa, Dana, the UFC. You don't complain about guys like EatonBeever or RyannVonDoom and their endless bitching about all things UFC; you don't post on Eaton's ridiculous 10,000 word essay on why Zuffa sucks to say "dude, why so negative"; you post to congratulate him. You don't have anything bad to say to Calhoon, who makes one moronic post or thread after another about how over-rated Anderson Silva is, how he's ducking everybody, and how whichever guy hasn't had a shot at him yet will beat him (or even guys he already beat like Chael); instead you beg him not to make that idiotic "loser leaves the UG" bet with me because he's such a "good poster" and you'd hate to see him go.

Yes, what we have here is an example of your favorite thing: HYPOCRISY.

You, like the rest of you jerkoffs, have NO PROBLEM with people posting over and over about one topic. You have NO PROBLEM with constant negativity and criticism directed toward one topic, as long as that topic isn't one of your pets.

When do you have a problem? Why, just when people are vocally critical about THINGS YOU LOVE. That's it. There's no mystery here. You just can't bear that anyone isn't sucking Fedor's dick like you are and it makes you, and many others, see red. Your ability to "agree to disagree" goes out the window. Every time YOU post something jizzing over Fedor, someone ELSE responds telling you why you're wrong? Well, they must be a "hater". They must be "obsessed".

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2028550

D241 - 
phonemug - Didn't Fedor come on top of the list in one of those Top Russians? I believe he did.

With all due respect to Fedor, he's great and all, but this thread is about Anderson. Please keep it on him. Do you like it when Fedor threads have Anderson fans come in and shit on him?

Come on now.
By the way, out of the posters you mentioned, which one would you compare to being negative about any one subject and commenting it on as much as you have Fedor?

Also, my example of not wanting people to bring up Fedor on an Anderson thread was as recent as yesterday. 

You see, I don't like it when a good natured thread gets dipshits like you, doctormma, auzzie, shaqattack, just to shit on the premise of the thread. But you do it, you KNOW you do it. Oh, but it's mma related right? Premise-how does it work?
7/14/12 1:24 AM
orcus

So it's just that you don't like off-topic posts? So your only problem with any Fedor "hater" is when they post on threads like "Fedor is the greatest, let's talk about why"?

Again: Guys like Eaton and Ryann and Calhoon are routinely, overwhelmingly negative posters when it comes to all Zuffa, UFC, Anderson, or whatever their pet topics are. Yet you repeatedly call them "good posters". Why?

You're saying you never saw Calhoon wander into a thread about Silva and start droning on about how Anderson is ducking Chael, or how shitty the MW division is? And yet you begged him not to leave the forum because he's such a good poster. Why?
7/14/12 2:06 AM
D241

btw orcus, I found the pm you were referencing.

" For what it's worth, I agree with you on a majority of your arguments in mma. The obvious disagreement doesn't even need to be said."

And by the way, in hindsight you were wrong on your thoughts on that discussion as well. You picked Big Nog who lost to Mir and picked Tito who lost to Rogerio. At least I was half right ;)

7/14/12 2:15 AM
orcus

Wow, you really DON'T understand anything you read.

My actual response to your PM:

orcus - I'm honestly not sure either Nog will win, although if I had to make picks I would probably pick both to win. I'm actually rooting for Big Nog and Tito.

So in other words, I picked both Nog and Rog to win, and was right on one of those. I was rooting for Tito but did not pick him.
7/14/12 2:15 AM
orcus

And "by the way", good job avoiding all points as always. Just move on to your next bump/paste!
7/14/12 2:40 AM
GMB13

orcus - "wait... if you're trying to get everyone to believe he's this god-awful fedor hater, why are you showing us him defending fedor? are you more concerned with making him look like a hypocrite? "

I love how this forum somehow convinced itself that "hypocrisy" means "changing one's opinion."

The difference is in the level of opinion change. The posts you make about Fedor now are a complete 180, bi-polar style, from the posts you used to make about Fedor.

7/14/12 2:50 AM
GMB13

So you admit to being a fanboy, then pulling a bi-polar 180 to a hater. Balance is a virtue.
7/14/12 2:53 AM
orcus

"The difference is in the level of opinion change. The posts you make about Fedor now are a complete 180, bi-polar style, from the posts you used to make about Fedor. "

In addition to not knowing what "hypocrisy" is, do you also not know what a "180" is?

A 180 would be going from "Fedor is the best ever" to "Fedor sucks". Which is not something I've ever said, or anything close to it.

Can you tell me how going from "Fedor is the best p4p" to "Fedor is not the best, but I can understand how people put him at the top" -- which is what I've *actually* said -- is a 180?

Next, you would still be wrong in any case. "Hypocrisy" has nothing to do with changing opinions, period. It certainly doesn't become "hypocritical" if the opinion changed to a larger degree.

And finally, you are also wrong on "bi-polar", which ALSO does not have anything to do with changing opinions, but with alternating moods, and which, again, would be inapplicable in any case since my opinion didn't change nearly as much as you seem to think it did.

In short, you seem to understand almost none of the words you used in your post. Congrats! You're in good company with D241 and the rest of his idiot brigade.

7/14/12 2:56 AM
orcus

GMB13 - Balance is a virtue.

A hilarious bit of advice from someone who will not accept criticism of a pro athlete as anything other than "hate".

Here's a bit of wisdom in reciprocation: If you really value "balance", then you should WELCOME criticism of an athlete who is otherwise heaped with adulation.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.