UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA has fickle fans

7/14/12 3:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^See, he speaks well, that condescending prick^^   lol
7/15/12 4:02 PM
D241
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - "Vitor has better boxing than Fedor"

Vitor's boxing is not very good. Barnett's is better.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=26782559&forum=1&thread=1494386&page=2#bottom

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1352114 
^a well recieved Fedor thread created by Orcus 2008

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1566897&page=11 
Not se well recieved Fedor thread late 2009
7/15/12 4:17 PM
fiercedragon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone else think D241 is internet stalking Orcus..? seems like his posts are more about him than mma...
7/15/12 4:27 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fiercedragon -  anyone else think D241 is internet stalking Orcus..? seems like his posts are more about him than mma...

No but I think sooo many posters have called Orcus a dumb ass on sooo many separate issues and say he has no credibility at all (one thread about 10 posts in a row by different posters talking about incredibility ignorant crap) that this just beating a dead horse.

D241 is not a bad egg

The issue is mods refuse to ban trolls on this site. It does not matter if their primary goal in life is to just discredit a single fighter and they do so on every post and thread they can.
7/15/12 4:43 PM
orcus

fiercedragon -  anyone else think D241 is internet stalking Orcus..? seems like his posts are more about him than mma...

Of course, that's exactly what he's doing.

Let's look at the timeline:

- argues with me about Fedor

- PMs me to tell me I'm a sad person

- demands to know what I look like; hunts through 50 page thread on OG to find my pic; bookmarks it (or saves it) so he can post it again in later threads

- PMs me to tell me he agrees with me on most topics, just not Fedor, and he values my "on point" perspective

- PMs me links to fight videos; PMs me to chat about Nog brothers

- begins months-long (literally) crusade to read every post I've ever made in my decade on this forum

- calls me a fag and tells me I'm the only person on the internet that he would beat the shit out of if he ever met me; tells me that (suddenly) my opinions aren't worth "shit"

- continually bumps my old threads and pastes my old comments

- refuses to discuss any of the things he digs up, just keeps posting them

- refuses to say what made him do such a 180 from agreeing with me on everything but Fedor, to wanting to beat the shit out of me for my worthless, shitty opinions

7/15/12 4:48 PM
D241

I've told you why several times.

Nobody on this site goes so far out of their way to discredit a fighter. More than Suess big ups GSP, more than lionsoul big ups BJ Penn, more than Sean McCorkle big ups himself, you are worse than all of them combined when it comes to Fedor threads, and you aren't bigging him up. It's sad the lengths you have gone to do discredit a fighter.

Do you guys think that I think orcus is the only person who shares his opinion? Of course not. I just don't see those who feel the same way as he does going to the extremes that he does over the years.

Since you don't break the tos and don't get any disciplinary action for trying to fighter discredit as opposed to fighter bash, it was only a matter of time before someone called you out on your shit.  

7/15/12 4:49 PM
D241

I just happened to be that someone  ;)
7/15/12 4:53 PM
orcus

Crusading against me because I'm negative?

Weird; where is D241 on Goku's TWO identical threads the other day about Anderson ducking Weidman? Where was he to chastise Goku for being negative?

Why does he have no complaints about Calhoon, who would pop up on EVERY Anderson thread to say he ducks everybody, will lose to whoever he fights next, fights in a shit division, got lol owned by cans, etc? Not only did Dbag241 not have a problem with that, in fact he begged Calhoon not to make the loser-leaves-the-UG bet with me, because he's a valued poster.

Why does he not only not have a problem with the endless negative posts and threads by lifelong Zuffa haters RyannVonDoom and EatonBeever, but cheers them on?

Oh, wait, it's not because I'm negative, it's because I pulled a "180". Because, you know, going from "Fedor is p4p best" to "Fedor is not the p4p best, but he was the #1 heavy for almost a decade and I can see why people had him at #1 p4p" is TOTALLY a 180. Those are entirely opposite views.

For a real 180, of course, we only need to look at Dbag's private messages to me:

12-10-11
D241 - For what it's worth, I agree with you on a majority of your arguments in mma.

12-28-11
D241 - on many other topics not only do I agree with you, but the way you things into perspective is on point and original.

Anyways, there was about a month of some negativity but I have seen some really great post from you and I wanted to acknowledge that and give you props as well as show my appreciation.

and then suddenly a few months later:

D241 - In simple terms, you can't answer because you are a hypocritcal hater who doesn't know shit. You are the worst poster on this site, the only person who I have interacted with online who I would personally love to beat the shit out of just on principle. You are the most backwards ass poster on here, and you don't think people realize how FULL OF SHIT you are, it will come back to bite you on the ass. When I own you, it wouldn't be nearly as what I'd do to you in person you skinny dick tucking fucking geek. Stay on the geek ground your opinions in mma don't mean shit. PS-you're a fag

Wow, talk about a REAL 180!!!

lol, what a hypocrite.
7/15/12 4:54 PM
orcus

Nobody on this site goes so far out of their way to discredit a fighter

And yet you begged Calhoon, who posted nothing but negative, easily disproven SHIT about Anderson in thread after thread, not to leave because he was such a good poster.

You presumably also would call Goku "one of the good ones" even though he's made a million negative threads about Anderson, Condit, GSP, etc.
7/15/12 4:57 PM
D241

orcus - Crusading against me because I'm negative?

Weird; where is D241 on Goku's TWO identical threads the other day about Anderson ducking Weidman? Where was he to chastise Goku for being negative?

Why does he have no complaints about Calhoon, who would pop up on EVERY Anderson thread to say he ducks everybody, will lose to whoever he fights next, fights in a shit division, got lol owned by cans, etc? Not only did Dbag241 not have a problem with that, in fact he begged Calhoon not to make the loser-leaves-the-UG bet with me, because he's a valued poster.

Why does he not only not have a problem with the endless negative posts and threads by lifelong Zuffa haters RyannVonDoom and EatonBeever, but cheers them on?

Oh, wait, it's not because I'm negative, it's because I pulled a "180". Because, you know, going from "Fedor is p4p best" to "Fedor is not the p4p best, but he was the #1 heavy for almost a decade and I can see why people had him at #1 p4p" is TOTALLY a 180. Those are entirely opposite views.

For a real 180, of course, we only need to look at Dbag's private messages to me:

12-10-11
D241 - For what it's worth, I agree with you on a majority of your arguments in mma.

12-28-11
D241 - on many other topics not only do I agree with you, but the way you things into perspective is on point and original.

Anyways, there was about a month of some negativity but I have seen some really great post from you and I wanted to acknowledge that and give you props as well as show my appreciation.

and then suddenly a few months later:

D241 - In simple terms, you can't answer because you are a hypocritcal hater who doesn't know shit. You are the worst poster on this site, the only person who I have interacted with online who I would personally love to beat the shit out of just on principle. You are the most backwards ass poster on here, and you don't think people realize how FULL OF SHIT you are, it will come back to bite you on the ass. When I own you, it wouldn't be nearly as what I'd do to you in person you skinny dick tucking fucking geek. Stay on the geek ground your opinions in mma don't mean shit. PS-you're a fag

Wow, talk about a REAL 180!!!

lol, what a hypocrite.

nice
7/15/12 5:06 PM
D241

The goku thread you speak of, I saw the thread. I could tell from the title alone that it was negative, and I didn't want to be a part of that thread. 

If you have a problem with me continously posting negative about you, tough shit. Maybe you shouldn't be 1000X worse posting negative on Fedor, including POSTIVE WELL INTENTIONED threads.

Goku has made some good threads, but that doesn't mean he's made bad ones. The thread you mentioned, I'd agree, that's negative. 

You've pointed out to me Calhoon being negative on Anderson. I hadn't noticed this till after you pointed it out. I assumed he would be more respectful to fighters being that he had beef with you. I've also noticed a couple other Anderson haters, and my opinion of them has waivered some as well.

7/15/12 5:06 PM
D241

Orcus, I didn't like you, but I made an honest effort to try to be civil with you, as you have pointed out. My intentions, was that you would see that I did not want conflict with you, and that my gripe with you was that you go so far out of your way to discredit a legend of a fighter.

It didn't take long(as your conventient timeline shows), for me to realize that you have an obsession. It's not just MY Fedor threads, it's ANY Fedor thread. 

I understand your confusion on how one minute you see me attempting to be civil with you, then less than a month later I'm not. Just to explain because I can legitimately understand your confusion, you didn't do anything negative on my threads, but continued your tyrade on other people's threads. Maybe you expect me to thank you for what you think was you showing restraint, but I seriously could not and can not understand why you have the passion you do to discredit Fedor.

There are probably over 1000 people on this site who would say Fedor is not the Goat. That's fine, do you see me calling them out? The REASON you are called out, is because you have gone, and continue to, go to extreme measures to discredit a fighter you don't like.
7/15/12 5:09 PM
D241

Edited: 07/15/12 5:10 PM
 Now speaking of timelines, I think I have it figured out, and LOL at your reasoning.

orcus=OBSESSED with mens physique ( http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1940716 )

2009 is when I noticed your drastic change in how you post regarding Fedor.

You are a big Brock Lesnar fan.

Brock Lesnar=big muscled American
Fedor=short chubby Russian

2009=Big hopes for Brock/Fedor fight to materialize, but never did.

2009=Orcus wanted big musclebound Brock to fight and beat Fedor so bad, he made orcus OBSESSED with discrediting Fedor after it didn't happen.

In summary, I think there's a good chance that you prefer the company of men, IE, You're a faggot.

7/15/12 5:11 PM
orcus

"If you have a problem with me continously posting negative about you, tough shit"

Problem? I would think the mods would have a problem, since it's entirely non-MMA related, and you are spamming and flooding the forum with your stupid, childish bullshit. My only problem is that you're an annoying idiot.

"The REASON you are called out, is because you have gone, and continue to, go to extreme measures to discredit a fighter you don't like."

Yeah? What are the extreme measures? What is your definition of "discredit"? Are you sure you're not confusing it with "having a different -- lesser -- opinion than you do, and explaining the reasons why"? Hint: That's exactly what you're doing.

7/15/12 5:15 PM
D241

So you don't deny that you like big muscled fighters and prefer the company of men, but you refute the other points?

Wow, looks like I was right.
7/15/12 5:32 PM
orcus

In summary, I think there's a good chance that you prefer the company of men, IE, You're a faggot.

Aw, wittle baby is getting fussy and has to fallback on the old standbys from kindergarten!

Hilarious insult, though, from this guy:

D241 - I'd like to see a picture of what you look like, where can I find one online?

7/15/12 5:39 PM
D241

No, I wasn't insulting you, I was making an observation and provided how I formulated my observation.

Forgive me for wanting to see what a butthurt Fedor faggot fan looked like. I was curious ;)
7/15/12 5:44 PM
orcus

Sure you are. You probably posted this pic of yourself on a 99.99999% male forum because you were "curious" too:

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/302053_1598793227369_1762170026_835985_134083627_n.jpg

Combine that with pic with you saying to me: " I'd like to see a picture of what you look like, where can I find one online?" and it just gets really funny when you start using homosexuality as an insult.
7/15/12 5:46 PM
orcus

EXTREME MEASURES TO DISCREDIT FEDOR (from the original thread that made Dbag flip the fuck out):

orcus - THIS should be your argument for Fedor, without resorting to made-up stats like "10 title defenses" and "giving up considerable size to most of his opponents", or misleading claims like "ruled the deepest HW division in history" (which is true enough on the face of it, but misleading because he only fought two of the guys who were actually considered good in it) and "beat more UFC champions than anyone" (again, factually true, but none were reigning champs and all were well past their glory days except possibly Arlovski):

1) Best streak in MMA history, most likely never to be repeated.
2) Only guy to decisively beat prime Nogueira, who is otherwise the only other contender for best HW.
3) Excellent mix of skills with dangerous standup, strong takedowns, heavy GnP, fast submissions, excellent cardio.

Mods, do your duty!!!! Fighter basher alert!!!!
7/15/12 5:49 PM
D241

The fact that you quickly brought that pic up doesn't help your case of proving you're not a homosexual.

I hope this thread puts an end to you jerking off to that picture of me.

(ps, now that you've done it, now is it okay to post a picture of a forum member?, or is that still creepy) rhetorical question.
7/15/12 5:52 PM
D241

orcus - EXTREME MEASURES TO DISCREDIT FEDOR (from the original thread that made Dbag flip the fuck out):

orcus - THIS should be your argument for Fedor, without resorting to made-up stats like "10 title defenses" and "giving up considerable size to most of his opponents", or misleading claims like "ruled the deepest HW division in history" (which is true enough on the face of it, but misleading because he only fought two of the guys who were actually considered good in it) and "beat more UFC champions than anyone" (again, factually true, but none were reigning champs and all were well past their glory days except possibly Arlovski):

1) Best streak in MMA history, most likely never to be repeated.
2) Only guy to decisively beat prime Nogueira, who is otherwise the only other contender for best HW.
3) Excellent mix of skills with dangerous standup, strong takedowns, heavy GnP, fast submissions, excellent cardio.

Mods, do your duty!!!! Fighter basher alert!!!!
1 & 2 are points that you have refuted. 
You have mentioned how other fighters could go on the same streak had they had their management hand pick their opponents.
Your opinion is that Big Nog is the best hw, you have stated numerous times that you feel his opposition is better therefor he his more accomplished than Fedor.

It's weird that you brought that up knowing that you have refuted those claims. It's like you like arguing with yourself.

7/15/12 5:58 PM
orcus

" The fact that you quickly brought that pic up doesn't help your case of proving you're not a homosexual."

When did I try to prove I'm not gay? But as for the pic, when you decided to pull out the big "faggot" trump card, I couldn't help but be reminded of the flamingly gay photo of yourself you posted in the same OG thread I posted my pic in, and the irony was of course too much to pass up. While most were just posting regular pics so we have a face to attach to the screennames we joke/argue with here, you bizarrely felt the need to pull your pants down for the dudes viewing.

"(ps, now that you've done it, now is it okay to post a picture of a forum member?, or is that still creepy) rhetorical question."

Well, I guess that depends. I would say it is certainly creepy if you're just posting it out of the blue on a random thread just because you constantly have the person on your mind (or on your desktop) (see: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1907194&page=2 ). However I would say it is NOT creepy, only hilarious, if you post one to point out another poster's idiocy/hypocrisy, as I did here. Hope this helps!
7/15/12 5:58 PM
Lazer MMA

D241 you expect a rational logical argument with a troll? They live for this shit.

Enough no? What do U hope to gain? IMO U should just stop.
7/15/12 6:03 PM
orcus

1 & 2 are points that you have refuted.
You have mentioned how other fighters could go on the same streak had they had their management hand pick their opponents.
Your opinion is that Big Nog is the best hw, you have stated numerous times that you feel his opposition is better therefor he his more accomplished than Fedor.

It's weird that you brought that up knowing that you have refuted those claims. It's like you like arguing with yourself.

It's only weird because you're retarded and can't understand ANYTHING adults talk about.

Those ARE the reasons to argue for Fedor as p4p/GOAT. Whether, in your OPINION, you find them conclusive depends on how you weight them and other factors.

You should be required to post an autoplay sound of "durrrrrrr" in all your posts.
7/15/12 6:04 PM
orcus

D241 you expect a rational logical argument with a troll?

lol, why on earth would Dbag want a rational argument?

Anyone reading any of these threads can clearly see that the LAST thing he wants is to debate a REASON or a FACT or an ARGUMENT. He just wants to ignore every question, every point, and continue blindly digging up old threads (which he will also ignore the arguments of).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.