UnderGround Forums >> MMA has fickle fans

7/15/12 6:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 
When did I try to prove I'm not gay?

Fine, you never tried to disprove it.

orcus - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1907194&page=2 ).

lol @ providing a link which on that page has people saying:

ChaosOverkill - 
orcus -  "<span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: small; ">TS makes tons of great points. For sure he'll CLEARLY be the best and most accomplished mma hw of all time. "

Did I make those points? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure all I said was that Nog will have beaten everyone he's ever fought except Cain and Fedor.

Again, that is a FACT. It is not debatable. Why do you feel compelled to invent some argument about being the best and most accomplished? Oh, of course -- as a Fedor ball-slurper, you feel threatened.

lol @ the Fedor faithful, god forbid anyone ever discuss another heavyweight without you tools popping up.

Why am I "mad"? Because a moron who can't read insists on blathering on about things he doesn't understand in thread after thread. You are convinced that Fedor is the greatest ever, but your opinion is based on misinformation, for example that Fedor had 10 title defenses, or that Nog never fought Schilt (much less beat him far more easily than "prime Fedor" did), or that Fedor is much smaller than the other top heavyweights in MMA history. Maybe you should form your opinion AFTER you have the facts rather than before.<br type="_moz" /></span>

you need to temper your constant butthurt

7/15/12 6:13 PM
D241

That's what people have been saying before I came here, and it's what people(myself included) continue to say.

That you are constantly butt hurt regarding Fedor.

Then again, knowing how gays have sex, it's understandable for you to be constantly butthurt  ;)
7/15/12 6:18 PM
orcus

No, lol @ providing a link showing you had my picture right at your fingertips. And remember a couple days ago when you said you were just curious what I looked like and never made fun of it or anything? Oops, caught in another lie.

Call me butthurt all you want, I don't give a shit. I'm not the one so BUTTHURT about strangers disagreeing with who I think is the best fighter that I fly into a rage, send them private messages, threaten to beat them up, demand to know what they look like, dig up every post they've made in a decade, and post about them more than I post about MMA -- on an MMA forum.

There's that "durrrr" sound again...
7/15/12 6:19 PM
orcus

Dbag, you've spent literally months digging up all of my posts.

You claim it's because I'm so negative and so extreme in my efforts to discredit Fedor.

Can you do us a favor and paste here the single worst, most despicable thing I've ever said about him in your investigation? It must be reeeeeeally bad.
7/16/12 11:26 PM
D241

Edited: 07/16/12 11:34 PM
thread that was linked just got deleted. nevermind.

7/17/12 1:55 AM
D241

Edited: 07/17/12 2:06 AM
 I don't think it's been mentioned yet but Royce Gracie after he won UFC 1

Reporter ask(I'm paraphrasing), +Was there a lot of pressure being a Gracie to win and to carry on the tradition?"

Royce in his Portuguese accent-"No. No pressure. My only worry was not to get hit. I know I'm going to win, it's just a matter of getting hit the least as possible"

Fuck, I meant to post that in the quotes thread. Instead of deleting it I'll just leave it with my explanation.
7/17/12 1:42 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what?

We need a "Let's argue about Fedor-ground" so all these threads have their own place.
7/17/12 2:19 PM
D241

Chimonos Revenge - You know what?

We need a "Let's argue about Fedor-ground" so all these threads have their own place.

Agreed.

Hell maybe also a shit talking ground so people can get their negativity out there and stop shitting on good intentioned positive threads.
7/17/12 2:38 PM
orcus

Or just a D241ExhibitsHisMentalProblemsGround.
7/17/12 3:14 PM
rockwell
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yes!!!!!

(Then I can avoid it like the plague)
7/17/12 3:16 PM
Lazer MMA

rockwell - 

Hell yes!!!!!

(Then I can avoid it like the plague)<br type="_moz" />

Actually U guys do already! U never stand up to the anti-Fedor trolls. If every poster did we'd be free of them. I'm not even a dam fan of Fedor.
7/17/12 3:31 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Lazer MMA -  U never stand up to the anti-Fedor trolls. If every poster did we'd be free of them. I'm not even a dam fan of Fedor.

If every poster ignored trolls they would go away eventually. Arguing is what the trolls want. I don't understand why so many people feel the need to defend Fedor's honor to their dying breath on an internet forum...
7/17/12 4:24 PM
D241

I can't defend him(Fedor) with the passion I had before. 
Still sucks when he gets shit on, but the most I can muster up is a short 1 or 2 replies and I refuse to get caught up in the bs beyond that.
So instead, I figured since orcus cannot do the same, all my short replies in the future can simply be a link to this thread, and imo that will kill any bullshit he thinks he has on the matter.
7/17/12 6:53 PM
orcus

Since many if not most of my old quotes in this thread are things I still agree with and have NOTHING to do with any "discrediting" I post now, I'm not really sure how posting links to this thread accomplishes anything. I guess unless you want people to see 9 pages of people calling you a crybaby and a psycho.
7/17/12 11:11 PM
D241

It contradicts your own self which is funny. Many times you try to discredit the mma landscape back then, so this kinda shows you and anyone a reminder of how you felt at the time, which I think means more being that you were there presently for it.

How do you feel about rankings? Do you not likes using those in arguments? Or do you like referencing those? Or did at one time you felt one way but have also felt differently?
7/17/12 11:17 PM
slugshot331
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/17/12 11:26 PM
slugshot331
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy D241's posts as well as orcus' posts

I absolutely love to watch Anderson fight as well as Fedor

(Anderson is goat IMO)

Let's all be friends mmk?
7/18/12 12:08 AM
orcus

" It contradicts your own self which is funny."

As I just said in my post directly above yours:

orcus - Since many if not most of my old quotes in this thread are things I still agree with
7/19/12 9:04 AM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PRIME 2005 Fedor WALKS THROUGH Anderson.

Proceed...
7/19/12 9:06 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
rockwell - 

Hell yes!!!!!

(Then I can avoid it like the plague)

Actually U guys do already! U never stand up to the anti-Fedor trolls. If every poster did we'd be free of them. I'm not even a dam fan of Fedor.

The insane Zealot Fedor fans are just as annoying as the Fedor haters.

They all suck.
7/21/12 6:36 PM
D241

Chimonos Revenge - 

They all suck.

I'm done trying to give compliment threads and appreciation threads to Fedor.
Orcus and the like however still have negativity regarding him and continue their hate.
So instead, I drop my focus on trying to big up him when he gets shit on, and instead, I just let the people who shit on a legend look like the dumbasses they are.

Bad judging, something that has been happening for years and people continue to complain.
Bad rulesets, something that peple have been complaining about for years.
Less quality cards, something that people have bitched about, and continue to do.

But orcus, what does he bitch about more than anything else? That Fedor gets admired and appreciated a lot on a popular mma message board.

That shit is not the norm, so therefor I counter him via not the normal way.
7/21/12 6:57 PM
BaraoKix

Auzzie - orcus haunts D241 for the rest of his life

7/21/12 7:20 PM
orcus

"But orcus, what does he bitch about more than anything else? "

Here, I'll fix it for you:

But orcus, what does he discuss on the MMA forum more than anything else? The topic that is most frequently discussed more than anything else.
7/22/12 2:12 AM
D241

Edited: 07/23/12 8:24 PM

orcus -  "Imagine how Awesome MMA would be if everyone fought like:
  • Diego Sanchez
  • Jose Aldo
  • Fedor Emelianenko
  • Urijah Faber
  • Hideo Tokoro
  • Joachim Hansen
  • Eddie Alvarez
  • Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
  • etc
-- guys who go all out from the opening bell with no goal in mind but to finish their opponents by sub or KO, and who don't demonstrate that by flailing like Toughman contestants but by combining their high level of skill with non-stop pressure.

Think of how incredible it would be if everyone fought like that rather than clinching against the fence or lying on each other on the ground or circling and throwing jabs from 10 feet away or brawling like grade schoolers.

thread CREATED by orcus^^^^  http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=28404389&forum=1&thread=1566134&page=1#bottom

But.....

orcus - "didn't try to win"

What were his sub attempts and all those punches he was pounding Mayhem with?

And if you (and Mayhem) are saying CB employs a strategy to get him the safe win, then how on earth is that not "trying to win"? His approach is MORE likely to get him the win than whatever the hell Mayhem is trying to do in there, so tell me again which of them is trying to win?

Orcus is the first to defend CB Stallaway.   The hypocracies are just infinite   :)

7/23/12 7:24 PM
Lazer MMA

Chimonos Revenge - 
Lazer MMA - 
rockwell - 

Hell yes!!!!!

(Then I can avoid it like the plague)<br type="_moz" />

They all suck.

Naa, bashing idiots worse than huggers! I see your logic though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.