UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA has fickle fans

7/25/12 4:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

courtesy of Neil Mccauly
orcus - Anderson walks at 220lb and is leaner at that weight than Fedor is at 230lb.

Now he outsizes good-sized light heavies like Irvin, who is 6'2" and cuts from 220+.

orcus - The fact remains that at 220 he is leaner than Fedor is at 230.

orcus - 

As I've said, Fedor would be the favorite in this fight since he is such a superior wrestler.

orcus - By the way, I guarantee you, if you put Marquardt and Irvin (probably Franklin too) next to Fedor they would look bigger than he does. Mousasi, who is now training with Fedor, said he is bigger than Fedor.

orcus - obviously Fedor's fist would go through Anderson's head on the first punch by virtue of having 10 more pounds of fat around his waist.

7/25/12 4:38 PM
D241

yeah, because as DOCTORMMA says, I, am the one who gets all butthurt on Fedor threads  lol

This post wouldn't be as funny if it came from anyone else.
7/25/12 7:22 PM
D241

D241 -  either you are a hypocrit, or you have changed your opinion more than anyone else on here has gone on record doing.

Either way, your opinion isn't anything to be taken serious. After all, you could change your mind in a couple years on the past 50 opinions you've made currently.

orcus - Tell me, was I correct then? Was I correct then in saying it was a fact, or am I correct NOW in saying "how would anyone know this"? That's a very simple question. Either I was right then, or I am right now. Which is it? Maybe you can build a time machine and go back and argue with my past self, because until someone comes forward with some numbers, my current self is correct -- we have no way of knowing.

Lol, not, "was I WRONG then, or was I WRONG now". As I and others have pointed out, in his mind, he cannot be wrong. He can only be right, and we all should just ignore it when stuff he said or will say contridicts something in the past, or will contradict something in the future. Because hey, as orcus says, he had to be right with one of his opposing opinions.

LOL

7/25/12 7:25 PM
Lazer MMA

lol
7/26/12 2:25 AM
D241

I can't help but wonder if anytime doctormma or auzzie post on behalf of orcus, if orcus himself wishes they'd shut up.  Those 2 are 2 of the most well known trolls on this site, and they stick up for orcus.

Seems about right.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.takePoll&thread=2002027&framed=false 
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2004484&page=12#post-40341268 

since you want to make it about you when it's about orcus, I went ahead and ttt'd a thread dedicated to you. Hollar at me on that thread princess ;)
7/27/12 7:43 PM
D241

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=21081353&forum=1&thread=1220454&page=1#bottom
orcus - "Pedro Rizzo, maybe?" That's already been shot down because M-1 doesn't want to co-promote with Art of War. Schilt was rumored but also shot down. Arona seems like a good choice; physically, he looks like a tough opponent, and there is the storyline, plus he doesn't seem to have signed with anybody.

2008 orcus who claims Fedor could be fighting better opponents, recommends Arona.

orcus - " Someone with good straight punches (because Fedor throws looping punches)?" Yeah, because all the straight punchers have fared so well against Silva. Nogueira has a shot at beating Fedor; Crocop has a slim chance; as someone pointed out on another thread, Pedro Rizzo would be a dangerous matchup; other than them, I can't think of any current HWs beating Fedor without getting very lucky. I've always said cutting him might be the best way to beat him, but like Silva, he swarms in immediately, forcing his opponent to cover up, and then it's clinch, takedown, and GnP or sub.

2004 ^^^ 
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&quote=8572660&forum=1&thread=518383&page=1#bottom 

orcus - Nogueira is the only person to sub Herring and the only person ever to finish Henderson (though I'm sure Fedor would as well). Fedor is excellent with submissions, and is also faster and stronger than Nogueira; most importantly, he can create openings for subs because everyone is so afraid of getting hit by him.

2004 ^^^

8/14/12 2:16 PM
D241

wow, not only are auzzie and doctor mma banned, looks like every single one of their post has been deleted too.

ha ha, fucking AWESOME!

looks like orcus is still, the long running clear cut #1 Fedor basher on this site. doctor mma and auzzie were just too obvious with their hatred, they couldn't disguise it as well as the master orcus has over the years.

so looks like the 2 biggest orcus supporters have been perma banned.

fierce drago in 3rd running a tight race for 2nd against sincityhustler, both however are still clearly not within catching up distance of #1 Fedor hater orcus.
8/14/12 2:19 PM
UGCTT_Suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not sure if i missed it or what, but did you ever show examples of orcus actually bashing fedor?  
8/14/12 4:15 PM
UGCTT_Suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well?  just check your orcus notebook, should be fairly easy.
8/14/12 4:46 PM
ufc98newb
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -  wow, not only are auzzie and doctor mma banned, looks like every single one of their post has been deleted too.

ha ha, fucking AWESOME!

looks like orcus is still, the long running clear cut #1 Fedor basher on this site. doctor mma and auzzie were just too obvious with their hatred, they couldn't disguise it as well as the master orcus has over the years.

fierce drago in 3rd running a tight race for 2nd against sincityhustler, both however are still clearly not within catching up distance of #1 Fedor hater orcus.

D..it's been awhile! leave orcus alone, lol.

btw, the fedor hating seems to have died down considerably. people now are solely focused on whether silva should fight gsp or jones next, and doing a damn good job of not bringing up Fedor's name in the process; incredible!

shock and awe
8/14/12 5:08 PM
fiercedragon

Sad thing is D241 spends more time following posters than mma...and ttt's his own lame thread... Phone Post
8/15/12 2:32 AM
orcus

D241's idea of proof that I'm a Fedor basher: Creating this thread to collect all the postive things I've said about Fedor.

8/15/12 9:24 AM
UGCTT_Suess

UGCTT_Suess - not sure if i missed it or what, but did you ever show examples of orcus actually bashing fedor?  

????????
9/7/12 9:05 PM
D241

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2054802&page=12

Don't play the "I'm not bashing card". This isn't about bashing, it's about being OBSESSED with discrediting a legend whom you yourself have PRAISED TONS originally WHEN IT WAS HAPPENING, and only in hindsight has this dufus done a 180.Obsessed with discrediting a guy whom he thinks is the 2nd greatest mma heavyweight to date.

9/7/12 11:53 PM
orcus

UGCTT_Suess - 
UGCTT_Suess - not sure if i missed it or what, but did you ever show examples of orcus actually bashing fedor?  

????????

No, but he's posted PLENTY of positive comments I've made about Fedor.

Hilariously, after wasting months of his life tracking down every post I've ever made here -- a quest spawned by his outrage over my "Fedor bashing" -- he has actually admitted that I don't "bash" Fedor. 

D241 - Don't say he 'bashes" because he doesn't.

The saddest thing of all is that he keeps bumping threads like this, that just make him look like a confused, lunatic stalker. He should get together with that girl who stalks Roger Huerta.
9/7/12 11:58 PM
Suess

D241 -  wow, not only are auzzie and doctor mma banned, looks like every single one of their post has been deleted too.

ha ha, fucking AWESOME!

" looks like orcus is still, the long running clear cut #1 Fedor basher on this site. doctor mma and auzzie were just too obvious with their hatred, they couldn't disguise it as well as the master orcus has over the years."

what a weird statement to make.
9/8/12 12:18 AM
D241

D241 -  (suess), complains about thread...

(suess) continues coming back to thread

(suess) continues to complain about thread

Got it. Page 6 you've clarified you don't like this thread. You're aware of the thread title, so if it doesn't intrest you, I guess this is the last I'll see of you on this thread. Thanks for your opinion, you gave it, I know it, move along there's plenty of threads for you to up that post count now. 

•  

how weird to complain about a thread, yet every update CANNOT RESIST posting in it.

Maybe he slides by the TOS by not bashing, but you cannot deny his obsession.

(oops, that last statement is an invite for suess to comment in a thread he's stated sucks)
9/8/12 12:24 AM
Suess

yeah i could see how that's weird.  almost like having this deep-seeded hatred for another forum member.  a guy i hate so much i spend 10s of hours of my life stalking him and making giant posts to shit on him.  a guy who i can't help but read his posts.

it's almost like that, but not as pathetic.
D241

orcus -  " What sets Fedor apart, by a margin;....Well, really, there's almost too many words to describe why.
We may see other Anderson Silva's over the next 50 years, or Randy's, BJ's, Vanderlei's, ect., to a degree.
When you look at Fedor, stylistically, physically, emotionally.......and on, most humans get the feeling they will never in their lifetime see anything close to what this man is."

No offense, but are you fucking high? 

orcus -  Ask "most humans" which guy seems more of a step above mere mortals and they're not going to say it's the guy who takes his opponent down and punches him for 20 minutes and ends the fight more bloodied and bruised than his opponent.
Suess

oops, that last comment is an invitation for you to shove it up your ass.
9/8/12 12:26 AM
D241

orcus- True, we'll likely never see his streak equalled -- mostly because fighters are generally better now and no one at the highest level will get as many gimmes as Fedor did. But " stylistically, physically, emotionally "? What the fuck are you even talking about? You mean because he had a blank expression and his interviews are terribly boring? Because he's kind of flabby? Because sometimes he punches and sometimes he goes for takedowns? 

9/8/12 12:29 AM
D241

it's fitting that people like fierce dragon, suess, doctor mma, auzzie, are people who side with orcus.

suess-it's fun making you mad. you're too easy to upset. sorry if comparing you to the people above strikes a nerve with you. But i'm not sorry. You're dumb, which is why when you try to defend orcus, it only makes me smile.

by all means, invite your friends fierce dragon and maybe you can get auzzie and doctor mma back. also baraokix seems to be a new troll whom i strike a nerve with, why don't you get him on your team as well. At least it'd be consistent lol.
9/8/12 12:33 AM
Suess

Edited: 09/08/12 12:35 AM
uhh, yeah buddy.  i don't really give a shit if you put me in that group, you're fucking delusional and crazy.  you go on this crazy fucking quest to prove how big of a fedor basher orcus is (number one on this site, mofos!) yet you can't show me one iota of proof that he's ever done it.  

and that is a pretty crazy fact considering all of his posts that you've poured through to complete this sad adventure. 

i'm also not on anyone's team.  if you had a legit complaint about orcus i wouldn't be able to give less of a fuck if you were shitting all over him.  the truth is he is a quality poster who backs up his stance, whether you agree with him or not.  

9/8/12 12:55 AM
D241

Suess, I don't think you get it.

I don't mind at all if him or you or anyone disagrees with me on mma subjects, Fedor/goat included.

People used to give you shit b/c for a while, seemingly all your post were about GSP. I never harped on you for that. I didn't feel the need to. It's an mma message board. You were obsessive over an mma fighter-a current champion, a proven legend. You praised him-a lot. That's not abnormal considering the forum you did it on. You defended him and your opinions of him, that's not abnormal.

Over time, you quit obsessing over the same gsp topics. I like that if someone is going to be all about a fighter, at least be for the fighter and not against them. Regardless if you're for or against, when does it die? 

I'm sure you've created GSP threads in the past-yes?
Do you still think about those topics?
Can you not stop the urge(if you even have an urge anymore) to state your opinion on the matter?

My point is, is orcus has had plenty of fedor discussions of all realms. He is well spoken and can present an argument well. How long and how many times does he have to keep at it?  When you see this thread being updated, it's because I am still seeing his unhealthy obsession. 

One similarity I'm seeing in you and orcus, is you have a hard time letting it go. Same might be said about me regarding this obsession I have with orcus' discrediting Fedor obsession. Difference is, his obsession is not normal, therefor of all the members here, he is the only one obsessed in this way and it intrigues me.

I got a 10 page thread on his obsession you'd think he'd get it by now, but he doesn't. It may not intrigue you, but it intrigues me.
9/8/12 1:02 AM
Suess

do you think your obsession with orcus is normal?

i think i've made one gsp thread, and it was offering a blue to anyone who showed me proof GSP has ever LnP'd.

i don't have a problem letting go, but if i have time to argue a point i feel strongly about, i will do that.

i agree 100% about being positive about fighters instead of negative.  i rarely ever post negatively about a fighter.  (unless you consider my posts defending condit against the diaz crew negative towards diaz).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.