UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Hey Ladies!!

7/6/12 2:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NorthernHospitality
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope you are all doing well! :)

It's that time again for sex toy shopping and i would love to know what your favorite toys are, what works best for you, and what you think i should try...

The diving dolphin is a hit, your standard dildo is great too, but is there something out there that you absolutely love? Maybe you know one that I havent' even heard of...
7/6/12 2:33 PM
NorthernHospitality
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy shit i just re read this and it sounds creepy as fuck! lololololol! I'm not a creep! just a sweet innocent woman....
7/6/12 8:19 PM
A bag of rice
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You didn't sound like a creep to me. Phone Post
7/7/12 5:07 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Google "the wave" and I'm a guy! Just a rather filthy one haha Phone Post
7/8/12 11:52 AM
Mjeezy
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok ok... As enthusiastic as I am about sex and trying new stuff with the bf, I seriously have never owned a high-end vibrator! I know, I know. For shame! But it's true. We have a great sex life but never bought one. We went to this novelty store on a whim and saw a bagillion different kinds and was really overwhelmed and not sure what to spend $100 on. We told ourselves we would do research and return to buy one: still haven't done the research! I better get on it, so to speak. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, guys and gals ;-) Phone Post
7/9/12 10:55 AM
partycatstevens
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NH I've missed you!

My personal preferences are the Wi-Vibe II and a 15 dollar small vibrator from the adult store. The Wi-Vibe fits my curves so it has been the best investment I've made on a toy and you can't go wrong with a simple small vibrator. I like the ones that have @ least 3 different speeds for my different moods :-) hope that helps a little.
7/9/12 1:04 PM
NorthernHospitality

A bag of rice -  You didn't sound like a creep to me. Phone Post

you are so full of shit! ;)
7/9/12 1:08 PM
NorthernHospitality

Evzey -  Google "the wave" and I'm a guy! Just a rather filthy one haha Phone Post

Ok so I googled the wave and this is it?

I've seen this one in a lot of shops and always wondered how awesome it was...Did you enjoy it? lol! Lots of options I see with buttons..hmmm
7/9/12 1:10 PM
NorthernHospitality

Mjeezy -  Ok ok... As enthusiastic as I am about sex and trying new stuff with the bf, I seriously have never owned a high-end vibrator! I know, I know. For shame! But it's true. We have a great sex life but never bought one. We went to this novelty store on a whim and saw a bagillion different kinds and was really overwhelmed and not sure what to spend $100 on. We told ourselves we would do research and return to buy one: still haven't done the research! I better get on it, so to speak. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, guys and gals ;-) Phone Post

Yaay! it is overwhelming! When I step foot in a store I want to buy them all.. That's kinda why I made this thread to see what other girls, people's wives and or men here use :)
7/9/12 1:16 PM
NorthernHospitality

partycatstevens - NH I've missed you!

My personal preferences are the Wi-Vibe II and a 15 dollar small vibrator from the adult store. The Wi-Vibe fits my curves so it has been the best investment I've made on a toy and you can't go wrong with a simple small vibrator. I like the ones that have @ least 3 different speeds for my different moods :-) hope that helps a little.

Oh i'm excited to see you here! I've missed you as well! Wi-vibe! ummm this thing looks wonderful :)

Here is a review of it from a husband...lol!

"I bought one for my wifes birthday.Now she uses it while studying, watching TV, putting her self to sleep when I'm not home. Long battery life, easy to use.Stimulates us both while having sex.She likes the HIGH speed setting...I think there is 8. She loves it on High while I'm giving her oral pleasure.Some times when I come to bed late, I hear a little buzzing sound comming from underneath the covers, and I know my sweetie is warm and wet for me. Not recommended for Newbies...you'd come in 10 secconds LOL."

I will be checking this one out sweetie thanks!!

7/9/12 1:40 PM
Mjeezy
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Holy vibrator heaven! Lol at that review gotta look into these "massagers"

:-) Phone Post
7/10/12 1:14 AM
A bag of rice
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernHospitality -
A bag of rice -  You didn't sound like a creep to me. Phone Post

you are so full of shit! ;)
Not anymore I just went to the bathroom. Phone Post
7/12/12 2:57 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernHospitality -
Evzey -  Google "the wave" and I'm a guy! Just a rather filthy one haha Phone Post

Ok so I googled the wave and this is it?

I've seen this one in a lot of shops and always wondered how awesome it was...Did you enjoy it? lol! Lots of options I see with buttons..hmmm
I'm a guy but let's just say I've seen a lady enjoy it very much!! ;-) Phone Post
7/12/12 7:16 PM
NorthernHospitality

^ excellent! Phone Post
7/20/12 8:17 PM
mykhawknyamouth
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just picked my wife up the mystic wand. She loves it!!! Had three orgasms right away then hopped on reverse cowgirl while keeping it on her clit. BAM!!! 4 more... she rolled to her side I pounded away while she worked the wand and we lost count after that... GOOD TIMES!!!

Pros: quiet vibration, waterproof, carrying case included, 6 speeds and rhythms, battery operated.

Cons: it is around 65 dollars (but you get what you pay for). Phone Post
7/21/12 3:50 PM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife has the pink one in the picture. She really, really likes it. She also has a smaller black vibrator, but she absolutely prefers the pink rabbit one. Enjoy.
7/24/12 9:29 PM
NorthernHospitality

Edited: 07/24/12 9:30 PM
mykhawknyamouth -  Just picked my wife up the mystic wand. She loves it!!! Had three orgasms right away then hopped on reverse cowgirl while keeping it on her clit. BAM!!! 4 more... she rolled to her side I pounded away while she worked the wand and we lost count after that... GOOD TIMES!!!

Pros: quiet vibration, waterproof, carrying case included, 6 speeds and rhythms, battery operated.

Cons: it is around 65 dollars (but you get what you pay for). Phone Post

That sounds neet! 65$ isn't to expensive for a toy..for the pleasure you are talking about it seems just right :) Thanks for posting!

7/24/12 9:31 PM
NorthernHospitality

YumYumPandaburger - My wife has the pink one in the picture. She really, really likes it. She also has a smaller black vibrator, but she absolutely prefers the pink rabbit one. Enjoy.

Nice! Thanks for posting!
7/24/12 10:10 PM
A bag of rice

Video demonstrations of you using the toys NH? To make sure which is best of course. ;) Phone Post
7/26/12 8:04 PM
NorthernHospitality

A bag of rice -  Video demonstrations of you using the toys NH? To make sure which is best of course. ;) Phone Post

ahahahaahah are you out of your fucking mind bro?
7/27/12 3:08 AM
A bag of rice

NorthernHospitality -
A bag of rice -  Video demonstrations of you using the toys NH? To make sure which is best of course. ;) Phone Post

ahahahaahah are you out of your fucking mind bro?
I don't think so, was just asking for some lulz. Phone Post
7/31/12 7:05 PM
meow mix
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My friends sells sex toys. She and all my other friends that buy lots of sex toys from her highly recommend the wevibe. I would like one but at the same time don't have tons of money to be spending on sex toys. I want more more more tho!

11/19/12 5:15 PM
NorthernHospitality

ttt

12/2/12 1:10 AM
bodookie50
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys could just call me... its cheaper
12/30/12 10:13 AM
partycatstevens
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey ladies! I thought I would update and ask if anyone has tried the new smart balls? I bought a pair recently and don't dislike them, I'm still figuring out when to wear them and when not to :-)
I wore them while baking my husband some macaroons the other night, very pleasant experience. Also, if I start laughing while they are in, it is and ohhh ahh moment.

I would love some opinions on this.

http://youtu.be/OV51N4VLqVY

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.