UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Hey Ladies!!

12/30/12 5:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mjeezy
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

partycatstevens - Hey ladies! I thought I would update and ask if anyone has tried the new smart balls? I bought a pair recently and don't dislike them, I'm still figuring out when to wear them and when not to :-)
I wore them while baking my husband some macaroons the other night, very pleasant experience. Also, if I start laughing while they are in, it is and ohhh ahh moment.

I would love some opinions on this.

http://youtu.be/OV51N4VLqVY
This is something I can try!! :) Phone Post
12/30/12 8:35 PM
partycatstevens
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty sure I got mine for 8 bucks on amazon, 2-3 days shipping. So far it is money well spent. Plus, it is supposed to help me not pee my pants? Yes please!
12/30/12 8:53 PM
mjeezy
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

partycatstevens - I'm pretty sure I got mine for 8 bucks on amazon, 2-3 days shipping. So far it is money well spent. Plus, it is supposed to help me not pee my pants? Yes please!
Fantastic!! :) Phone Post
1/10/13 7:27 PM
chalkylovestoski
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two things - one, beware phthalates: http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/dating-blog/chemical-in-vibrators-cause-cancer.

Two omg glass. Expensive but ohhhhh goodness you won't regret a penny. I have one that's shaped like five spheres stacked on top of one another, and it's the only thing I'll ever need again. Not even exaggerating. Phone Post
1/10/13 8:07 PM
NorthernHospitality
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm attending a fantasia party tomorrow... i'm stoked to see what they got :)

1/12/13 10:20 PM
NorthernHospitality
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 10:41 PM

Kick ass Fantasia Party!! I got this...

This is the Lelo Lyla! The bullet is inserted inside you with the safety pull for the paranoid chicks.. The other part is a remote control that your partner can carry around and control... You can be 40 feet apart and it will still work... There is an abundace of different speeds and pulses, and if your partner wants, he can shut off the speeds and pulses and shake it to whatever way, and speed he chooses...  So if your feelin it, you can go do your groceries with a buzz! Or if you are having a dinner party and wanna shake it up you and your partner can secretly do it hehe!  It is pretty awesome!!

The Wii-vibe was like 190$, but now they have a wii-vibe 3 and that fucker charges on a dock like an ipod :)

This is the Lelo Mia! This little vibrator plugs into your computer to charge! and when you put the cap back to cover the usb it looks like a tube of lipstick! Very discreet! Variety of speeds and pulses! eeeeeeeee!

1/12/13 10:22 PM
mjeezy

Wow!!!! Those are cool!!! :) love the USB port Phone Post
1/13/13 7:11 PM
NorthernHospitality

partycatstevens - Hey ladies! I thought I would update and ask if anyone has tried the new smart balls? I bought a pair recently and don't dislike them, I'm still figuring out when to wear them and when not to :-)
I wore them while baking my husband some macaroons the other night, very pleasant experience. Also, if I start laughing while they are in, it is and ohhh ahh moment.

I would love some opinions on this.

http://youtu.be/OV51N4VLqVY
niiiice! Phone Post
2/8/13 3:50 PM
GothicRose
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just have a black mini vibe for now, it has 3 speeds and is only 20$. I've never owned a expensive vibrator or dildo, though I am curious to see what it's like.
2/10/13 8:36 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

....boy am I glad I accidentally clicked the girlground instead of the Geekground Phone Post
2/10/13 10:18 PM
mjeezy

Have not bought a toy yet. That is something I will do very soon though! Phone Post
6/20/13 12:01 AM
mikesbitch
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this thread! Lots of great items. Thanks ladies! I will be purchasing something real soon! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.