UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Alternate Silva/Sonnen 2 Poster

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/10/12 8:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grkblood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Dawggy - I love the jaws poster design and I agree about a lot of the ones being available are ones that were flipped quick. I remember being offered one before anyone knew about them. They sold like hot cakes so I decided to snatch one up and I'm glad I did. I heard that the UFC has no idea how the master file for the design got leaked for the ones in circulation. I think it would be a smart move to hold onto one for a long time as I doubt we will ever know the exact number in circulation. <br /><br />Also, I think we all get offers and/or criticism when we list items on eBay. I've had to train myself to remain as fair as possible. I really enjoyed watching that last lot of seg posters go up for sale... Don't remember the poster's name and am too lazy to check, but I bought a sf gp poster off him. He let everything go to auction until the end and that was a fun time. Good shit.
Ask and I deliver. Have fun with this guys.
Free shipping, no reserve and starting at a penny.
Pride Bushido 6 B3:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150854400491#ht_2459wt_1396

7/10/12 8:55 PM
ricksongjj

I got the price up a little for you ha ha!
7/13/12 12:04 PM
Malcolmdogg
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a heads up the unsigned variant poster has hit the UFC store. Phone Post
7/13/12 12:07 PM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ahahaha i told you
7/13/12 1:55 PM
hunto21

pre-order, which means they must be printing up more "limited edition" posters. Iguess you can still call it limited edition even if there are 1 million of them.
7/13/12 3:09 PM
Dawggy
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My boy jeepdog sent me one for free. Didn't event know he hooked me up. Good shit. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.