UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> *VIDEO* A Beautiful Mind For Kickboxing?

7/6/12 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marcos Avellan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/06/12 11:58 PM

This is the sequel to my piece that was posted a few days ago about the Boxing Secrets that I smuggled from Cuba.

In the movie, "A Beautiful Mind", the main character, Russell Crowe, is a schizophrenic.  As a result, he sees and imagines things that aren't really happening... and I'm recommending you do the same in your kickboxing training! 

What?  I must be going crazy too!  :)  Check out my video to understand what I mean by this.

DISCLAIMER:
I need to apologize about my foul language!  In this video there is a LOT of cursing.  Why?  Not that it is a good excuse, but this demo was the end of a four day, ten hour a day, instructor training that I was doing for about forty to fifty UFC fighters, black belts, and gym owners from around the world - we even had a team fly in from Australia!

I don't care who you are... after sitting in the same chair for almost 40 hours, you are going to start dozing off... so I dropped some "F" bombs to keep everyone shocked and in attention :)  This particular video was never meant to be shared on the Internet... but I got such great reviews by the fighters and instructors in attendance that I decided to post it up and share it with everyone.

I'll post up Part III in a few days.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Marcos Avellan
www.MarcosAvellan.com
1-888-FFA-GYMS

7/9/12 12:35 PM
Popa Zuda
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/12/12 10:26 PM
Jay Haas
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/16/12 4:50 AM
MovieGuy

lol@ this "marketing". Look , you are by all accounts a skilled dude, but what's up with these 1995 black belt mag sensationalistic ads?

11/16/12 8:16 AM
nakmuay26
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ad work is corny.

Maybe this stuff sells to suburban housewives and fanboys but it's weak.
11/25/12 12:55 AM
Marcos Avellan

The stuff isn't "selling" anything, it's a free video.  For those that saw it, I hope you enjoyed it.

11/27/12 9:46 AM
nakmuay26
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marcus,

Admittedly, it may have been a little too much to say that it "sells to suburban housewives and fanboys", however you are a business man and you have something to sell. The video offers the best in "Black Belt Psychology". Your other video was all about "smuggled boxing secrets out of Cuba". This is all promotion for you to earn a buck. No shame in that, but it's pretty lame to wrap it all up in nice production and come off as if it is sheer benevolence that you are blessing us with almost 13 minutes of "insider secrets to take your game to the next level".

11/27/12 8:32 PM
Marcos Avellan

nakmuay26, it is as free a video as any free video on the internet.  Why would anyone post any video on the internet?  For popularity?  What does popularity eventually bring?

Am I hoping for some sort of reward down the road?  Sure, like anyone else that posts free videos on the internet.  At the end of the day, it is a free video.

The titles are a funny way to get people to open the videos - and it works.  Just because I use different hooks in the titles doesn't mean I'm not giving away free videos.  Don't worry, when I am trying to sell something, you'll definitely know!  Soon I'll be releasing my first DVD series and they'll be no mistake about it. 

But this... this was a free video to expose my teachings to people around the world.

12/9/12 8:16 AM
FistofLegends

The video is a bit corny and there are marketing intentions involved. However the content is free and its not total spam.

Feedback re: your youtube channel if you want it - I enjoyed the videos, however with these sort of things its always best to keep the content strictly relevant.

Special kudos to the "Freestyle Fighting Academy - Stefano Blue Belt Testing - Miami, FL" video. good job dude.
12/9/12 8:17 AM
FistofLegends

I've also added your videos to our website. Hope that helps :)
12/11/12 1:30 AM
Marcos Avellan

**What is Black Belt Psychology?**, Click Here To Watch!

LOL, Stefano got it pretty good, lol :)  Thanks for adding the videos

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.