UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> what's all this worth?

7/8/12 9:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ truth
7/8/12 9:57 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ truth
7/8/12 10:03 PM
kimuralock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well you put that up, your gonna get offers. Hell i mentioned i had a Pride '04 baby poster and i was swamped with messages.
7/8/12 10:14 PM
CoopDiddy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want a damn book of electric carmen.
7/8/12 10:26 PM
ricksongjj

hunto21 - I just mean he has stated multiple times in this thread that he has no desire to sell them. So it's kind of a mute point.

Thats why I said "if you decide to sell".... And dawwggy knows Im just messing with him.
7/8/12 10:33 PM
Dawggy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck you Rickson.
7/8/12 10:34 PM
Dawggy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:)
7/8/12 10:46 PM
ricksongjj

Thats it no deal now!
7/8/12 10:54 PM
Dawggy

No take backs!
7/9/12 12:28 AM
siouxNYC
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

okay, i think i did a dismal job at describing the marketing thing, so here's pics of some of the pages.

7/9/12 12:29 AM
siouxNYC
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/9/12 12:31 AM
siouxNYC

7/9/12 12:32 AM
siouxNYC

7/9/12 12:35 AM
siouxNYC

and then it has pages on a bunch of models that i guess were in the marketing push along with carmen elektra (it was so long ago that i barely remember).

one thing i just discovered and should note to you guys is one of the marketing books has a little water damage or something on the back few pages. 

also, i told my wife what i was doing and she said we have a couple of ufc bags (like laptop bags or something) that they were giving out to the media at ufc 32.  once she digs them out of the closet i'll post pics of those.
7/9/12 4:59 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the chip guy -  $30-$50 per each of the UFC's less for the others but you never know... if someone went to the event they might pull out all the stop and pay stupid money to get one.

If you ever want to move your double of Mercer vs Kimbo i'd give you $20 for it ;)
I agree.. and I don't really see them going up in value either..

For all of your stuff, I don't think you are getting rich off these, but could provide you with money to pay some bills and spending cash..

good luck! Phone Post
7/9/12 5:14 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

siouxNYC -  okay, the ufc 32 and 40 press kits are gone.  honestly, folks, i'm just try to ascertain the value of this stuff - and some of your offers are way up and down the spectrum.  anyhoo, here's another pic of the aformentioned m-1 global press kit with fedor dvd.

thats pretty cool...

since its in french language and was issued by Fightsport.. it is probably in Region 2..

Meaning that if anyone in U.S. where to watch it, they would have to have a region 2 PAL format dvd player or a Region 0 ALL WORLD dvd player..

It should say on the back of dvd.. keep this in mind if you ever decide to sell to someone. Phone Post
7/9/12 5:55 PM
nothing_records

Edited: 07/09/12 5:56 PM
I have all dvds that came with the fightsportmagazines. First they always came with japanese original live track audio. But they changed that so this dvd only has French comentary audio. And yes they are region 2.
7/10/12 4:04 PM
CoopDiddy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody hear back from this guy?
7/10/12 4:09 PM
siouxNYC

i'm still here, coop.
7/10/12 5:37 PM
CoopDiddy

Still trying to figure out prices man?
7/10/12 5:57 PM
siouxNYC

i've decided to brave the wilds of ebay with these things. you guys definitely helped with valuation, though, so thanks for that.
7/10/12 5:59 PM
Dawggy

Offer still stands on your strikeforce gp pass bro. You know how to contact me. Phone Post
7/10/12 6:00 PM
hunto21

Give me a free appraisal on my stuff, but then I'm gonna offer it to the ebay hoard first? Lame, and I don't even want anything of it.
7/10/12 6:09 PM
fightpimp

lol hunto, welcome to my world, it happens all the time. and i have been seeing a trend on mem ug... a member can't get a seller to sell cheap so they tell them they can "make the most money" on ebay. its a small world guys, word travels faster than you think.
7/10/12 6:12 PM
siouxNYC

hunto21 - Give me a free appraisal on my stuff, but then I'm gonna offer it to the ebay hoard first? Lame, and I don't even want anything of it.

you mad?

seriously, offers were made - was i under obligation to accept every one of them? i did accept one dude's offer and shipped him some things, but based on the general price talk, i decided that i'd capture the best approximation of fair market value on ebay. but hey, maybe i'm wrong, and maybe i'll just wind up with nothing but a broken heart...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.