UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping interview ( Warning) he might be drunk!!

7/8/12 8:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/12 8:09 PM

Lots of LOL's 
7/8/12 8:13 PM
Tankhead
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought if anyone would know about illegal knees it would be Bisping.

This guy never fails to surprise me. Phone Post
7/8/12 8:15 PM
Seamus619
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
7/8/12 8:22 PM
UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/12 8:22 PM
"I won't get knocked out in the 2nd round like Chael Sonnen did. That's a fact" 

I guarantee those words will come back to bite him in the ass if he ever gets that title shot. Would make for a hilarious video clip like the Hendo one :)

7/8/12 8:29 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see Bisping being able to even stand with Stan let alone Andy.
7/8/12 8:31 PM
R00STER
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I might not hate that dude so bad if he always talked like that. Even when he said he wanted to fight Anderson, he said it respectfully, saying he wanted to test himself against a great fighter. Nothing wrong with that at all.

But yeah he might not make it out of the FIRST round since he probably isn't gonna take Anderson down and get mount in the first round. I do want to see that fight though cause he's getting bingo'd. I don't know which round but it's happening. lol
7/8/12 8:38 PM
Stone Rolled
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson can fight with hands behind his back, taking a bunch of shots from Bisping with absoultely no effect, and basically can end it anytime.
7/8/12 8:39 PM
GROUNDnLB
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmmm, Bisping - a guy with no top 10 wins, and on a 1 fight win streak. Yeah, he'll be a formidable opponent to the GOAT. Phone Post
7/8/12 8:56 PM
Elite Alkemist

GROUNDnLB - Hmmmm, Bisping - a guy with no top 10 wins, and on a 1 fight win streak. Yeah, he'll be a formidable opponent to the GOAT. Phone Post
That would be a one loss streak actually Phone Post
7/8/12 9:21 PM
GROUNDnLB
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elite Alkemist -
GROUNDnLB - Hmmmm, Bisping - a guy with no top 10 wins, and on a 1 fight win streak. Yeah, he'll be a formidable opponent to the GOAT. Phone Post
Lol! Yes, you are right. Wow, makes it so much more compelling. :) Phone Post
7/8/12 10:36 PM
ufcman187

I think Bisping wants to get knocked out by Silva just to get a rematch with Chael. Nobody calls out the loser of a main event, he knows he can't beat Anderson ( I pray this fight don't happen ) so he talks shit about Chaels stand up and chin. I say let Bisping fight Lombard and the winner gets Anderson
7/8/12 11:00 PM
jasonhightower
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's - "I won't get knocked out in the 2nd round like Chael Sonnen did. That's a fact" 

I guarantee those words will come back to bite him in the ass if he ever gets that title shot. Would make for a hilarious video clip like the Hendo one :)

Of course not, it will be the first round. Phone Post
7/8/12 11:05 PM
Elite Alkemist

GROUNDnLB -
Elite Alkemist -
Lol! Yes, you are right. Wow, makes it so much more compelling. :) Phone Post
Bisping is trying to be more like Chael and talk himself into the title picture. Unfortunately for him, he's not Chael and he just comes off as a whiny bitch. Phone Post
7/8/12 11:12 PM
Elite Alkemist

I say they do Bisping/rashad 2 and the winner gets a #1 contender fight. Neither really would deserve it, but who else is there at 185? Lombard if he gets by Boetsch, but that's it. Phone Post
7/8/12 11:20 PM
MMALOGIC

he would get knocked out in the first unless Anderson felt like toying with him in which case he'd get knocked out in the second.
7/8/12 11:23 PM
Jack Skellington
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nothing too amazing there ...
7/8/12 11:24 PM
UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jasonhightower -
UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's - "I won't get knocked out in the 2nd round like Chael Sonnen did. That's a fact" 

Of course not, it will be the first round. Phone Post
I feel like he'd atleast be able to run away for one round until Anderson catches him but I wouldn't be surprised at a KO in the 1st haha Phone Post
7/9/12 12:03 AM
Elite Alkemist

duckhuntgangsta - Bisbing is now going to win with that mind set. You need to think like Chael and believe you're the better fighter. You don't have go all out WWE style but you need to know your the best. 

Rashad and Bisbing should fight for a shot at the title. 
Two guys coming off losses should not be fighting for a title shot. They should fight to determine who should get a #1 contender fight against the winner of Lombard and Boetsch. Phone Post
7/9/12 12:08 AM
jasonhightower
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do have to say, and I am not a Bisping fan, that I liked that interview. Very honest. Phone Post
7/9/12 12:29 AM
The_Spider
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping reminds me of Bennett from Commando in this interview. I was half expecting him to put on a chainmail and wave a knife.
7/9/12 1:03 AM
Built Like A Fedor
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

l8r Phone Post
7/9/12 1:09 AM
Lahzerous

Um wtf I didn't write any of that shit above the video!
7/9/12 1:10 AM
Lahzerous

Oh Nvm my thread got jacked..
7/9/12 3:04 AM
Elite Alkemist

Nick Fury -
Elite Alkemist - 
duckhuntgangsta - Bisbing is now going to win with that mind set. You need to think like Chael and <i><b>believe</b></i> you're the better fighter. You don't have go all out WWE style but you need to know your the best. 

Rashad and Bisbing should fight for a shot at the title. <br type="_moz" />
Two guys coming off losses should not be fighting for a title shot. They should fight to determine who should get a #1 contender fight against the winner of Lombard and Boetsch.

The UFC is prize fighting. Joe Silva doesnt put fights together based off of fighters records. It's about who the fans want to see fighting. It's about putting asses in seats, and sellings PPV's. Learn the sport.
Please show me an example of them giving a title shot to someone coming off a loss. Why would they do something to delegitimize the title like that? I think the belts and sports integrity is a bit more important than "putting asses in seats". Prove me wrong, and I may change my opinion that you are, in fact, a total douche. Phone Post
7/9/12 4:21 AM
edock02
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"yes i want the title...
..yes i wonna GET PAID."

You are not going to get paid because Brian Stann will fkn kick your arse Bisping.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.