UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Brace yourselves ....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/10/12 8:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fightpimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmagirl104 - hahahaha<br /><br />my bf says the tit (aka breastfeeding) poster makes him hornier than Ronda. Huh?
I'm with you mmag on that one!

PAGING Ritchie!!!

7/10/12 8:06 PM
mmagirl104
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL too much information bigshot! hahahahaha
7/10/12 8:06 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmagirl104 - huh ... that's odd. Thought you'd have a choice from all of the available covers. I'll have to check here and see what we have. Figured it'd be like Entertainment Weekly, when they put out a bunch of cover from Game of Thrones I was able to pick them all up. We'll see I guess.
when it comes to book stores, I think it comes down to the store purchaser to specify with manufacturer how many of each variant cover issuess and etc. they ship directly to book store.

Places like Walmart, Target, etc.. usually don't have any say in variant covers and etc. due to the person who stocks this area doesn't work for Walmart, etc. but is subcontracted out.

Usually all the magazines and books come in on a Walmart truck and is separated and placed into a shopping cart in back storage warehouse... awaiting for subcontractor to arrive at store and stock that area with product from back.

My buddy is a manager at Walmart in Fl. and I remember him telling me about this awhile back. Phone Post
7/10/12 8:12 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have also heard there is an error variant version of this cover. instead of it saying "Built To Fight" on her wraps like above, ..it says "Built To F_____"..

haha... jk. would kinda be funny.. remind me of Billy Ripken "Rick Face" Fleer card.. Phone Post
7/10/12 8:13 PM
mmagirl104
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll have to check at Chapters, or maybe a specialty mag store.
7/10/12 8:14 PM
Dawggy
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little rub and tug before the wife hits the door. The second pic reminds me of a sports illustrated swimsuit edition photo with her frolicking on the beach. Lol Phone Post
7/10/12 8:15 PM
mmagirl104

fightpimp -  we are one dysfunctional mma collecting family thats for damn sure!

that we are ;)

lol @ bigshot - 2 mins is a new record? Guess no one can call you the Minuteman, eh??
7/10/12 8:15 PM
Dawggy
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Either that or she's running from chael as he's holding his dong and chasing her around. Phone Post
7/10/12 8:17 PM
Big Shot

Lmao! Im the hornier version of my tein brother! Im the 2 minuteman!! Lmao! J/k! Phone Post
7/10/12 8:18 PM
Big Shot

Twin Phone Post
7/10/12 8:41 PM
mmagirl104

I think I bumped into your twin somewhere in my past hahahaha!
7/10/12 8:56 PM
ricksongjj

I probably shouldnt have sold my Carano issue the other day.
7/10/12 9:03 PM
fightpimp

mmagirl104 - I think I bumped into your twin somewhere in my past hahahaha!

what a letdown. literally.
7/10/12 9:07 PM
mmagirl104

it really was.
7/10/12 9:11 PM
mmagirl104

ricksongjj - I probably shouldnt have sold my Carano issue the other day.

A couple sold on ebay in the last few months for $100+. One on there now getting a bid at $99. Guess if you have this issue and aren't attached to it, probably would be a good time to offload it.
7/10/12 9:22 PM
armbarheelhook

mmagirl104 -
ricksongjj - I probably shouldnt have sold my Carano issue the other day.

A couple sold on ebay in the last few months for $100+. One on there now getting a bid at $99. Guess if you have this issue and aren't attached to it, probably would be a good time to offload it.
yep. prolly cuz its the 1st ever Body Issue. idk. I remember when they were selling for $20.
Might be time to part with some of mine.

Makes me wonder how much the dana UFC #1 issue selling for now.. haven't bothered to chk in ahwile. Phone Post
7/10/12 9:25 PM
Big Shot

Lol, MMA girl! Gota a thing for Italians I see! Lol
7/10/12 9:26 PM
mmagirl104

Actually I have one of those UFC #1 issues somewhere. Can't remember where I put it.
7/10/12 9:31 PM
mmagirl104

Big Shot -  Lol, MMA girl! Gota a thing for Italians I see! Lol

hahah sure, I don't discriminate!
7/10/12 9:33 PM
Big Shot

Sto Bene ! Btw I don't really have a twin, that was me u ran into! Lol
7/10/12 9:43 PM
mmagirl104

LMAO! that's not something to brag about! hahaha
7/10/12 9:56 PM
Big Shot

Don't kiss and tell! Trying to get me busted?
7/10/12 10:02 PM
ricksongjj

Damn I sold it for $30.Oh well I have a signed 11x17 of it anyways.I prefer that.
7/10/12 10:22 PM
Break Left
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much for the Shogun drawing?
7/10/12 10:27 PM
Dawggy

Priceless. The cost of shipment alone would be astronomical. It's behind 3 feet of bullet proof glass, you see. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.