UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Arianny to Star in own Reality TV Show!!

7/10/12 11:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/10/12 11:14 PM

The premise of the show is basically Arianny travels the world looking for love!

What kind of ZANNYEE adventures will Arianny find herslef into during her quest for romance!???

Here is the theme song with lyrics. Look into her eyes and tell me you cannot feel the passion!! - Please note this is the demo that was leaked by someone on the production staff.

Finally I'll have something on Bravo I'll actually look forward to watching with my girlfriend!!

"When it comes to love, she only wants the best

You best not dis-respect

The Lioness of Kindness! Meow!"
7/10/12 11:06 PM
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For iPhone users
7/10/12 11:07 PM
SonOfThePeepHole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God Phone Post
7/10/12 11:08 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Edited: 07/10/12 11:10 PM
OMG! This is going to be epic!!!!! 
7/10/12 11:12 PM
duckhuntgangsta

superCalo - I auditioned for this show
was told not indian enough
racist mofos.

Well apparent;y she's traveling the world looking for love and she's not going to stop until she finds it! Don't worry sC eventually she'll find herself in the favela of Mexico. 

First stop TEXAS! 

7/10/12 11:27 PM
Poindexter
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel the passion.
7/10/12 11:30 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice track bro
7/10/12 11:33 PM
TheFlyingGentlemen

Phone Post
7/10/12 11:36 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Jupes!!! The show is looking for suggestions on where to send Arianny next! The show is kind like Bachelorette meets Journey of LifeTime meets American Idol meets the Amazing Race!

They start filming in a week!
7/10/12 11:41 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Begin in a suburban home in Chanhassen Minnesota.  Stop at a Taco Bell and tuck some mushrooms into a chilito.  Drive to a lesbian bar in St. Paul with the hopes of mingling with some fine damsels, but just as you realize you're in a hostile environment and it looks like birds are shooting through your peripheral vision, rush back out to your white SUV and high tail it back home.  Oh shit, construction zone.  Magic Stick comes on the radio.  Pull onto the lawn of a dentist office.  Change drivers.  Pull further onto the lawn.  Swap back.  Make it home miraculously and fall like a dead log in the hallway, separated from your naked lover by mechanical spiders with pinhole rainbow frameworks.  Wait, what?
7/10/12 11:43 PM
inf0
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried to catch the tail-end of that preview but missed it..

7/10/12 11:43 PM
2JupitersTooMany

I see what you did there.

Barely.

7/11/12 12:03 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Brilliant!! I was going to try and find a picture to match that idea but I have no clue what you're talking about so I'm sure it would make great TV. 

OK after St. Paul then she travels to Mexico where she drinks some bad tequilla, blacks out  and when she wakes up finds herself in full charro artire holding a guitarron with a mariachi band in front of El Presidente!! Action!!! 

Arianny must have eaten the worm because she's pretty good and laying down a thick beat. Who would have thought? El Presidente is so taken by her musical charm that he offers to make her Mrs El Presidente. Arianny giggle, politely declines saying: "You cannot rule a country and my heart at the same time." 

El Presidente hangs his head then call his royal guards to get him a kleenex.

7/11/12 12:04 AM
2JupitersTooMany

This will be good on television but excellent on DVD.
7/11/12 12:06 AM
duckhuntgangsta

inf0 -  I tried to catch the tail-end of that preview but missed it..

I think she/he said "meow" but I could be mistaken. I'm sure it'll have more meat to it come showtime. 
7/11/12 12:07 AM
Nameless1

duckhuntgangsta - The premise of the show is basically Arianny travels the world looking for love!

What kind of ZANNYEE adventures will Arianny find herslef into during her quest for romance!???

Here is the theme song with lyrics. Look into her eyes and tell me you cannot feel the passion!! - Please note this is the demo that was leaked by someone on the production staff.

Finally I'll have something on Bravo I'll actually look forward to watching with my girlfriend!!

"When it comes to love, she only wants the best

You best not dis-respect

The Lioness of Kindness! Meow!"
Will she travel to Abu Dhabi and let guys shit on her chest ? Phone Post
7/11/12 12:11 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Reality TV Star - Kim Kardashian has an Ass and a reality show. Arianny is missing one of those things )-:

I predict FAIL

You obviouly have experience in the industry. What would it take to make this work for our Lioness of Kindess??
7/11/12 12:12 AM
duckhuntgangsta

2JupitersTooMany -  This will be good on television but excellent on DVD.

Funny how that works ...
7/11/12 12:18 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Any takers on where you think Arianny will find her true love? Dubi? Abu Dahbi? Tokushima? Ashville? Kenya? 

This. Could. Be. Epic.
7/11/12 12:25 AM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya this won't suck or anything.

Let me know when the episode where they stack things on her ass is
7/11/12 12:31 AM
duckhuntgangsta

ChaosOverkill - Ya this won't suck or anything.

Let me know when the episode where they stack things on her ass is

Her name means "Lioness of Kindess" for a reason. Let's show her the same respect her namesake has shown us, umm kay?
7/11/12 12:34 AM
Team GDP
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

threads like this are why i love the ug. bravo dhg and 2jupes, vtfu
7/11/12 12:41 AM
duckhuntgangsta

What will Arianny do when she finds her self on the black sand beaches of Mo'orea Island strangley attracted to a young polynesian local with nothing but a dolce & gabbana bikini!?

7/11/12 12:46 AM
abnormal_te_ratio

Has anyone else listed to that song more than once? It's awful yet I find it strangely compelling.
7/11/12 12:48 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Galt - TTT
She onyl wants teh best...

the Lioness of Kindess!! 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.