UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Arianny to Star in own Reality TV Show!!

7/11/12 12:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jupes. JUPES!!!!! Is it possible the show ends the leaders of the most powerful nations in the world "fighting for her love" which inadvertently causes ww3 in a quirky, but kind of funny way?
7/11/12 1:03 AM
Smug Sapien
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awwww man. I thought this was going to be one of those survival shows where she travels to different places demonstrating how to survive in the wilderness and eating scorpions.......while somehow managing to keep perfectly styled hair and makeup through each episode.
7/11/12 1:09 AM
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smug Sapien - Awwww man. I thought this was going to be one of those survival shows where she travels to different places demonstrating how to survive in the wilderness and eating scorpions.......while somehow managing to keep perfectly styled hair and makeup through each episode.

Week thirteen she falls in love with Bear Grylls
7/11/12 1:22 AM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I don't know what else to say, this shit is fucking cray!!!!!
7/11/12 1:44 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Edited: 07/11/12 1:44 AM
They should call the show "Love Arianny."  Her namesake, "The Lioness of Kindess" is kind of silly. 

7/11/12 2:24 AM
Starbuck
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gMezJyLkw4&feature=player_embedded
7/11/12 2:31 AM
Eggbert
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be called "where in the world is ariannis ass" Phone Post
7/11/12 2:38 AM
southpaw86
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'd think "lioness of kindness" isn't the best marketable approach. Seeing as how I'm sure a quick google search for 90% of the population who has no Idea who she is will see her tmz arrest report for kicking her ex in the face. Guess that's what you are forced to shoot for when you got an ass like that though!!! Phone Post
7/11/12 2:41 AM
duckhuntgangsta

No vidie!!? How to from I phone? Ok. ....... Full disclosure ..... Ambien Not sure what goin on. Carry on children

God speed Arianny. I Phone Post
7/11/12 2:45 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Starbuck - With over 14 thousand tweets I won't follow her.

14,198 Tweets
261 Following
248,060 Follower
Wait!!! Before I go. ... You have to message her with your tweet machine. What can she tell us?? ABIUT her new show. Wait!! We. We'd a response straigh from the source. Mouth oh ......

That is all .... J Phone Post
7/11/12 3:24 AM
abnormal_te_ratio

duckhuntgangsta -
 For iPhone users
What is she saying?

"With it's Kung fu lung she only waltz the best

You get disrespect - the lioness of chiness

What is chiness? Hidden messages up in here. Phone Post
7/11/12 6:01 AM
random_perv

Everybody vote for her to come to Stockton. Phone Post
7/11/12 7:12 AM
SeeEsDub
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUaXhgenIj8 Phone Post
7/11/12 7:15 AM
tiger07
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
7/11/12 9:42 AM
duckhuntgangsta

FREE!!!! Thank you Kirik!! Phone Post
7/11/12 10:42 AM
duckhuntgangsta

duckhuntgangsta -
Starbuck - With over 14 thousand tweets I won't follow her.

14,198 Tweets
261 Following
248,060 Follower
Wait!!! Before I go. ... You have to message her with your tweet machine. What can she tell us?? ABIUT her new show. Wait!! We. We'd a response straigh from the source. Mouth oh ......

That is all .... J Phone Post
I really need to stay away from the UG when I go to bed. I do not remember writing this. Haha Phone Post
7/11/12 3:51 PM
lookoutaTAPINfan
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i look forward to this straight-to-VHS tv show.
7/11/12 4:07 PM
holly9000
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggbert - Should be called "where in the world is ariannis ass" Phone Post

I see what you did there ;)
7/11/12 5:39 PM
duckhuntgangsta

lookoutaTAPINfan -  i look forward to this straight-to-VHS tv show.
Glad you're on board Whale! Do you have a handheld? Phone Post
7/11/12 8:28 PM
lookoutaTAPINfan
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have 2 handhelds and 1 boom mic. I have one post production effects assistant that specializes in rebuilding a womans behind in live action shots and synchronized swimming.
7/11/12 11:18 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got a team of etymologists working on the name Arianny.  So far, they've come up with some sort of inflatable ACL/MCL tear rehab device.
7/12/12 2:06 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Perfect! I think we're ready to start.

Oh! Here is the second set of lyrics from episode one (same lyrics/beat)

"If you want to heed her heart you'll have to pass her test"

Is your skin brown?

Is your wallet think? Yes!"

Ok, I think we're ready to start!!! Whale is your magnetic tape magnenitzed? Jupes how are your etymologists with special effects!???

7/12/12 1:52 PM
lookoutaTAPINfan

I just magnetized the tape, then demagnetized it, then put a bit of peanutbutter and jelly on it, licked it off, and then remagnetized it. Think we should be ready to go.

Just waiting for 2Jupes to get back from Aruba with his word smith team so we can begin shooting the first couple scenes where Arianny is ironing her socks, folding them, then putting them on. It should be 2 hours of footage i will edit to 4 seconds.
7/12/12 1:57 PM
kevsh
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutaTAPINfan -  the first couple scenes where Arianny is ironing her socks, folding them, then putting them on. It should be 2 hours of footage i will edit to 4 seconds.

I have a feeling she won't have too much trouble ironing - assuming it's all set up for her, plugged in, etc. But I'm guessing about 90 minutes will be trying to figure out which sock is the left one.
7/12/12 2:03 PM
lookoutaTAPINfan

we might have to shoot her barefoot because of all this stress. Her inability to make a decision on the left sock could lead to a Mexican standoff that could hault production for decades.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.