UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Arianny to Star in own Reality TV Show!!

7/12/12 2:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
duckhuntgangsta
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutaTAPINfan -  we might have to shoot her barefoot because of all this stress. Her inability to make a decision on the left sock could lead to a Mexican standoff that could hault production for decades.
Vitor is going to love this .... Phone Post
7/12/12 3:01 PM
UGCTT_Romophobia
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't get it.
I get Brittney. Phone Post
7/14/12 2:23 PM
abnormal_te_ratio
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this thread :-) Any updates coming? Phone Post
7/14/12 2:31 PM
DanteHec
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuckihg gold xD Phone Post
7/14/12 3:27 PM
duckhuntgangsta
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

abnormal_te_ratio - I love this thread :-) Any updates coming? Phone Post
Thanks! I'm in NYC right now by when I return I'll have more info on Arianny's budding TV career, maybe some more clips too! :-) Phone Post
7/14/12 4:57 PM
BigEyedFish
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

does she sit around for the whole show looking miserable and texting on her phone? 
7/14/12 5:24 PM
duckhuntgangsta

BigEyedFish -  does she sit around for the whole show looking miserable and texting on her phone? 
It depends on what the Prime Minister is talking to her about I guess.

Any other idea about what she might be doing? The pilot will be released soon. Phone Post
7/14/12 5:25 PM
BigEyedFish
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

getting arrested?
7/14/12 5:27 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Any good reality tv show has a storyline for each episode. Submit your ideas here. They just might make the pilot!!! We'll release a 15 sec teaser within a few weeks :-) Phone Post
7/14/12 5:30 PM
Hey Jude
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what if she found real love on the first episode.
7/14/12 6:32 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Hey Jude - what if she found real love on the first episode.
Worst. Pilot. Ever. Phone Post
7/14/12 7:27 PM
Joe_Leduc

I like her as a ring girl but her personality isn't interesting enough to have her own TV show.
7/14/12 7:34 PM
Biggy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didn't she hook up with one (or a couple) of those arab princes - the kind that like to do ... um interesting things?? Phone Post
7/14/12 10:16 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Biggy - didn't she hook up with one (or a couple) of those arab princes - the kind that like to do ... um interesting things?? Phone Post
That's an unsubstantiated rumor. Meaningless. We're lookin for new ideas. 2Jupes and LOAW are on the right track in bizarro world. Phone Post
7/14/12 10:17 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Joe_Leduc - I like her as a ring girl but her personality isn't interesting enough to have her own TV show.
I disagree. Look at that picture. State deep into her eyes and play the theme music. This. Is. Gold. Jerry. Gold. Phone Post
4/17/13 11:37 PM
duckhuntgangsta

What happened to this? She was supposed to travel to the middle east, then next week to Jamica, then to South Carolina....Anyone hear anything?

4/17/13 11:48 PM
duckhuntgangsta

superCalo - 

She got stuck in a elevator last I heard.

Nasty business, those levitating boxes they are....

4/17/13 11:53 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what's the name of the show? Where's My Booty?

4/17/13 11:54 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/18/13 12:00 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Apparently to fins love these days women need a reality show.

Im sure there's dudes in her own town that would be good for her. Phone Post
4/18/13 12:07 AM
Ocean6

inf0 -  I tried to catch the tail-end of that preview but missed it..

That almost didn't see this!
4/18/13 8:47 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Barry_BondsMVP - 

what's the name of the show? Where's My Booty?

The Lioness of Kindness. It's what Arianny's name translates to in Hebrew, although I don't believe she's Jewish or goes for Jewish men. The Israel episode should be interesting ....

4/18/13 8:54 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

superCalo - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

I see what you did there.

Barely.

I may be a tiny bit behind here but I have no idea what you are talking about which makes me feel a bit of ass, butt I guess I shouldnt be so small minded about it, I am not one of those flat earth types, I can read between the lines but if there is like nothing there then I can't even see it let alone read it.

How people do not all love SC is beyond me. VTFU to you and the Jupes for bringing the lulz

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.