UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Women in the UFC: It’s Time

7/16/12 2:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
valetudosuperfight
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saying you give up is better than passing the torch off to Haulport who is still batting 0.
7/16/12 3:01 PM
Dookieshoes

No thanks. Phone Post
7/16/12 3:04 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Edited: 07/16/12 3:04 PM
valetudosuperfight - Saying you give up is better than passing the torch off to Haulport who is still batting 0

There is no point arguing with someone who claims to want women in the UFC yet in the same breath states he won't watch an all-women league. No logic in that, basic or otherwise.
7/16/12 3:09 PM
Haulport

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
valetudosuperfight - Saying you give up is better than passing the torch off to Haulport who is still batting 0
There is no point arguing with someone who claims to want women in the UFC yet in the same breath states he won't watch an all-women league. No logic in that, basic or otherwise.
I didn't follow your exchange fellas but apparently my name got involved. I would agree with Herring's statement here that if someone isn't willing to watch an all female league then they really aren't interested in Woman's MMA no matter how much they protest otherwise. Seems like valetudosuperfight just doesn't want to admit Women's MMA would never even get on TV if it wasn't riding the coattails of Men's MMA.

And if you think I'm batting 0 then it makes it clear you are blinding by your opinions and immune to facts...

Case closed imo.....
7/16/12 3:19 PM
Nexuscrawlers
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like women's MMA, but i dont think it should be in the UFC really.

i think the women would have their own league, and just have maybe a fight or 2 in a UFC card just in the begining to bring attention to the new Zuffa women's league (still theoretical atm).

i dont really see the need for having all events be mixed womens and mens, especially when so many MMA fans really dont like wmma AT ALL. it would be better to just have a women's league so they can grow on their own and not just piggy-back off the men's divisions.

7/16/12 3:51 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There should be a guys 225 any day before womens divisions in UFC. There are enough guys to fill that spot. Like I said before in womens MMA there are like 5 chicks that would be competitive at 135.
7/16/12 4:20 PM
Nexuscrawlers
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - There should be a guys 225 any day before womens divisions in UFC. There are enough guys to fill that spot. Like I said before in womens MMA there are like 5 chicks that would be competitive at 135.
135 is one of the weakest women's divisions. It just coincidentally has the most famous women. But here are tons of great lighter weight women, just look at Invicta Phone Post
7/16/12 4:45 PM
Haulport

Nexuscrawlers - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - There should be a guys 225 any day before womens divisions in UFC. There are enough guys to fill that spot. Like I said before in womens MMA there are like 5 chicks that would be competitive at 135.
135 is one of the weakest women's divisions. It just coincidentally has the most famous women. But here are tons of great lighter weight women, just look at Invicta Phone Post
I wanna see the women's 85lbs division!!!!!

I hear those girls fight till they're hamburger..........
7/16/12 5:07 PM
RKing85
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rousey/Kaufmann on the UFC Calgary card would have been something to make up the card after all the dropouts, but I am not surprized that the UFC didn't even consider this.
2/23/13 10:43 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

seems like so long ago

2/24/13 8:59 PM
Matt Perry

Good call Leon! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.