UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Some of the Geek books i have been reading.....

10/23/12 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrMead
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something Red and A Once Crowded Sky are both great reads.
10/23/12 10:34 PM
ec
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EA, if you're still wanting geeky books, I recommend the new Halo books by Greg Baer. Cryptum and Primordium, third book coming in January.

Also, depending on what Orson Scott Card you've read, his new series pathfinder and the lost gate are fun. Phone Post
10/24/12 10:20 AM
Stickgrappler
1577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paw,

To your point about "implied permission" -- I can identify with that, I had chubby cheeks as a kid, every one of my parents' friends pinched them. Forgot what age that I started to resent that and got feisty (which made me even more cuter ugh)

My 2nd daughter had chubby cheeks when she was younger and sure enough my wife's friends go to pinch them.

One of the husbands of my wife's friend to this day will go pinch her cheek... he's a nice enough guy, but she's 11 now. Next time we get together, I gotta put my foot down.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.