UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Cheat Sheet Fantasy Football

7/13/12 5:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I have created a one page fantasy cheet sheet to simplify my draft but it is so good I want to share it with others here who could use it.  It is based on a non ppr league, but could probably be used either way. If you want it, PM your email address.

7/23/12 7:15 PM
Cru "ATM" Jones
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Caleb.

It looks good. We have different opinions on WRs, you're low on Jennings high on Cruz and I'm completely the opposite but overall its very good cheat sheet.  I'll probably use it as a base for when I create mine closer to draft day. Thanks again
7/26/12 10:17 AM
Caleb
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea, sometimes those lists change as we get closer to the season. Quite honestly I see Cruz and Jennings very close to each other. I don't think you could go wrong with either. Cruz just appears to have more upside potential as it's mainly him and Hicks as receivers on the team and Cruz was pretty spectactular last year. Greenbay has a riduclous amount of receivers, Nelson, Driver,Jones, Jennings, Cobb, Finley, etc. Reminds me of Brees and the Saints WR's for a few years. You just never knew who was going to get the ball. 

I'm probably not going to get any fancy WR's this year because I'm first pick in the draft(Rodgers) and by the time it gets back to me, there will be about 3 somewhat good RB's left and I will be taking 2 of them. So in round 4 I will be looking at WR's like Percy Harvin, Pierre Garcon, Reggie Wayne, etc.  In Round 4 I might actually grab another QB like Vick or Peyton and then use them as trade bait to get a tier 1 WR a few weeks into the season. 

7/26/12 3:07 PM
Cru "ATM" Jones
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Solid strategy. I'm gonna grab that rookie Rueben Randle late if he's still around, I think he has some huge upside along  w/ Michael Floyd in AZ opposite LFitz.  I don't usually ever draft rookie WRs but I like those 2 this year.

I'm most likely going to wait on WR as well unless I'm middle to late first and Megatron is still avail. 
7/26/12 7:40 PM
Caleb

Cru "ATM" Jones -  ^Solid strategy. I'm gonna grab that rookie Rueben Randle late if he's still around, I think he has some huge upside along  w/ Michael Floyd in AZ opposite LFitz.  I don't usually ever draft rookie WRs but I like those 2 this year.

I'm most likely going to wait on WR as well unless I'm middle to late first and Megatron is still avail. 
Just make sure you take those guys real late as sleepers only. The WR pool is extremely deep this year, no need to rush into it. RB field is extremely weak.. only about 20 total good RB's and that is it. Falls off a cliff after that. Don't be the one caught with no good RB's. 

7/27/12 12:47 PM
Cru "ATM" Jones

I definitely will wait til' really late on those two and I totally agree on RBs.  I've been mocking a lil on ESPN and its tough when you take a top tier QB early, the flex spot usually ends up sketchy/questionable. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.