UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> A bonafide HG style hero/man's man (vid)

7/13/12 8:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Moke
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/13/12 8:44 PM

I don't need to say much. Just do yourself a favor and watch this whole thing. Here's a hint: he's killed five different scumbags in multiple different situations. Very Awesome dude.

7/13/12 9:13 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The one thing lost to most people IMHO is the mentality he talks about....the willingness to die and kill or be a victim of some scumbags mercy.

People need to understand that this is the bottom line and if they're too fucking useless to accept it....TOUGHSHIT! But don't try and suck everyone else into their fear-driven, shit situation by trying to prevent others from being able to protect themselves, their families and their property.

FUCK YOU SHEEP, FUCK YOU POLITICIANS AND ANYBODY ELSE THAT WORKS TO UNDERMINE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS OUT OF FEAR, IGNORANCE OR LUST FOR POWER OVER OTHERS!
7/13/12 9:23 PM
Moke
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You could see by the reporter's face and body language that he doesn't get that at all. He may as well be living on a completely different planet than that guy.
7/13/12 9:26 PM
Moke

I lol'd at the pilipino shop owner..."I said to myself, gotdamn...he's really tuff!"
7/13/12 10:15 PM
NorthSlopePipeNinja
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - I lol'd at the pilipino shop owner..."I said to myself, gotdamn...he's really tuff!"
Me too.

That guy is a BOSS! Phone Post
7/13/12 10:22 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - You could see by the reporter's face and body language that he doesn't get that at all. He may as well be living on a completely different planet than that guy.

typical sheep. baaaah, baaaah...

Believe it or not, years ago at Relson's I had several people ask me why I carried a knife and you could tell they couldn't wrap their mind around the possibility of using it defensively. Even today I see among martial artist a mental barrier or reluctance to use higher levels of violence.
7/14/12 12:37 AM
JIMMYNAKS
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judged by 12 than carried by 6, any day of the week. Great post.

7/14/12 1:26 AM
JIMMYNAKS
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The reporter is pissing me off with his faggotry
7/14/12 5:56 AM
fnunderful
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fucking faggot fuck reporter...maybe the victim is the robber? If Clint Eastwood was a real bad ass he would be this guy!!! He has a great perspective on being a gun owner. Don't just buy one because you can and think you will be safe because you have it. Drill the situations that you could potentially find yourself. If you don't know what they might be ask a professional! I think the HG has a few guys that know a thing or two...
7/14/12 6:26 AM
Moke

The last two guys were basically sent to execute him. Can you imagine being the gang they belong to and hearing that Smiley and Lanky Lenny ended up being dead instead?

Too awesome.
7/14/12 10:44 PM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

these gun sd techniques are being taught at a school that i might know somebody who knows somebody that can get you training there...
7/15/12 12:54 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

FCTV808 - these gun sd techniques are being taught at a school that i might know somebody who knows somebody that can get you training there...

This sounds AWESOME.....think you can hook me up! I'd like to start my training ASAP.....I'm free next Sun!!!

Do I need anything.....like maybe a pistol, mags, dummy rounds? Just let me know and I'm there!
7/15/12 12:55 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

Moke - The last two guys were basically sent to execute him. Can you imagine being the gang they belong to and hearing that Smiley and Lanky Lenny ended up being dead instead?

Too awesome.

the fucking problem is the whole shitbag gang should be hunted and killed.....yet that would be ILLEGAL!
7/15/12 1:45 AM
fnunderful
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Moke - The last two guys were basically sent to execute him. Can you imagine being the gang they belong to and hearing that Smiley and Lanky Lenny ended up being dead instead?

Too awesome.

the fucking problem is the whole shitbag gang should be hunted and killed.....yet that would be ILLEGAL!

That "gang", if hunted and killed, would suddenly turn into a bunch of "good boys" over night. You would see pictures of them all over the media at the age of 8, innocently smiling at the camera. Our current president would call it a national tragedy.
7/15/12 2:18 PM
JIMMYNAKS

The media would show pics of them at 8 years old and not as the adults they were when they got lead poisoning. Phone Post
7/21/12 5:02 PM
Moke

Long but relevant...

7/21/12 11:34 PM
JIMMYNAKS

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.